The Ultimates -Vs- Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..
Preflashpoint..

The Ultimates

Black Panther
Blue Marvel
Nova Prime
Capt.Marvel
Silver Surfer
Rambeau
Chavez

Vs

Darkseid

Richard Rider and SS help the Ultimates battle Darksied.

Blue Area Vet
They wouldn't need the extra help. As long as CM can Binary up, the team will take it. BM and Chavez can team to remove him and he is completely out matched in speed all the way around. He can't even touch Monica.

80sBaby
Their only chance is BFR, which isn't their standard operating procedure.

Darkseid should win 8-9/10.

80sBaby
Oops, I just saw no BFR, in which case Darkseid wins 10/10.

Juntai
Darkseid.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by 80sBaby
Their only chance is BFR, which isn't their standard operating procedure.

Darkseid should win 8-9/10.

They don't have a SOP, they do whatever it takes to get the job don't. Removal isn't exactly thinking outside the box.

80sBaby
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
They don't have a SOP, they do whatever it takes to get the job don't. Removal isn't exactly thinking outside the box.

But the odds of them doing so are far less. Definitely not for a majority.

Not that it matters since BFR is off the table per the OP.

Cogito
He can't even touch Monica.

erm

If you don't know the first thing you're talking about, then just don't.

Decter
Darksied 10/10

deathslash
Darkseid wins if he isn't jobbing.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Cogito
erm

If you don't know the first thing you're talking about, then just don't.

And you do? You haven't even mentioned a word about the actual fight.

SquallX
And you do? You haven't even mentioned a word about the actual fight.

You do know the Omega Effect/Sanction doesn't care about things like untouchable beings right?

Decter
Originally posted by SquallX
You do know the Omega Effect/Sanction doesn't care about things like untouchable beings right?

It's hit intangible people IIRC

Blue Area Vet

You know a human has dodged them, right?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Decter
It's hit intangible people IIRC

Bounced off Superman, right? Missed Batman, right? Outran by Flash, right?

carver9
When has the Omegas in DCNU hit intangible beings?

carver9
Also...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111125956/4828835-1480130253-44724.jpg

Tanked the Omegas and then snatched his eye out. After that she did this.

http://i.imgur.com/cNaD6Uj.png

And the outpaced the Omegas. The team has a chance...a good chance. I just have faith that Darkseid will prevail in the end.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by carver9
I just have faith that Darkseid will prevail in the end. laughing out loud

Decter
Who else tanked it like supergirl?

Superman didn't, Flash didn't, Aggog couldn't, Lightray couldn't

On average the omega beams are WAY higher than supergirls level.

Also the fact is that Darksied can us TP, TK, Soul Manipulation, and other things as well.....

carver9
Who else tanked it like supergirl?

Superman didn't, Flash didn't, Aggog couldn't, Lightray couldn't

On average the omega beams are WAY higher than supergirls level.

Also the fact is that Darksied can us TP, TK, Soul Manipulation, and other things as well.....

DCNU Darkseid has done that?

Decter
DCNU Darkseid has done that?

Pre flashpoint

That's the version being used

Blue Area Vet
Pre flashpoint

That's the version being used

Then that oft jobber version dies hard.

Decter
Then that oft jobber version dies hard.

He actaully solos pretty hard

Blue Area Vet
He actaully solos pretty hard

Are you saying he hasn't been soloed by Superman?

Decter
Are you saying he hasn't been soloed by Superman?

And Darksied beat surfer

So by your logic

Superman > Darksied > Surfer

But PIS aside it is clear that Darksied is far above superman. Unless you think Darksied one shotting him in one scene and then losing the next makes sense?

SquallX
Also...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111125956/4828835-1480130253-44724.jpg

And the outpaced the Omegas. The team has a chance...a good chance. I just have faith that Darkseid will prevail in the end.

Then that same Darkseid when on to beat the living crap out of A Green Lantern that was accessing all the spectrum in the Multiverse.

SquallX

That's the best you got? It's ****ing Batman! He does these shits on a daily basis, and that's why those feats aren't taking seriously.

Bruce is the master of PIS/CIS.

Decter
That's the best you got? It's ****ing Batman! He does these shits on a daily basis, and that's why those feats aren't taking seriously.

He tends to lowball DC hardcore because of his hate boner towards it.

But any marvel character that has a low showing like that and he'll automatically call it PIS

Blue Area Vet
And Darksied beat surfer

So by your logic

But PIS aside it is clear that Darksied is far above superman. Unless you think Darksied one shotting him in one scene and then losing the next makes sense?

What was that, a villiage idiot? Reported.

Decter
What was that, a villiage idiot? Reported.

So we're reporting each other for calling names now?

You do realize that means I can report you as well?

Also nice try on getting around my post no expression

Blue Area Vet

I actually agree with you, but it's cannon and something to consider. And no, that's not all I got, that's just the example you focused on

Decter
I actually agree with you, but it's cannon and something to consider. And no, that's not all I got, that's just the example you focused on

So one person dodging it automatically discards the dozens of others he's caught with it?

Galan007
Then that same Darkseid when on to beat the living crap out of A Green Lantern that was accessing all the spectrum in the Multiverse. Pfft... Details, shmetails.

Blue Area Vet
He tends to lowball DC hardcore because of his hate boner towards it.

But any marvel character that has a low showing like that and he'll automatically call it PIS

I didn't lowball him at all. Those things happened and I cited them, but I didn't say those instances were reflective of his power level. Learn what lowballing is, talk to Abby. There is no way Seid wins his, this team is super powerful.

Blue Area Vet
So one person dodging it automatically discards the dozens of others he's caught with it?

No fool, one non-powered human dodging it means heralds that move at light speed have a pretty good chance.

Decter
I didn't lowball him at all. Those things happened are I cited them, but I didn't say those instances were reflective of his power level. Learn what lowballing is, talk to Abby. There is no way Seid wins his, this team is super powerful.

If you aren't trying to lowball then why bring up Batman? The lowest feat the OB have had in Pre Flashpoint? That's not a reflection of his power either as its lowest feat in pre flashpoint.

They have caught people billions of times faster than Bruce and on average as well.

Also yeah Darksied still wins this.

TP, TK, Soul manipulation, Matter manipulation he wins 10/10 with ease

Also you still ignored my other post

Decter
No fool, one non-powered human dodging it means heralds that move at light speed have a pretty good chance.

So you are trying to use his LOWEST feat with his OB to make your team win?!?!?!?!?!?! Even though it's caught people billions of times faster than Bruce on average? When it's caught superman on multiple occasions and not even Flash could escape it?

Yeah that's lowballing.

Blue Area Vet
If you aren't trying to lowball then why bring up Batman? The lowest feat the OB have had in Pre Flashpoint? That's not a reflection of his power either as its lowest feat in pre flashpoint.

They have caught people billions of times faster than Bruce and on average as well.

Also yeah Darksied still wins this.

TP, TK, Soul manipulation, Matter manipulation he wins 10/10 with ease

Also you still ignored my other post

Is it lowballing to ask if Superman beat him, because you didn't answer that question. And I brought Batman up because Omega beams were brought up like they are unbeatable. They arent. Don't get mad, breh. I didn't write the comic. That's that top notch D.C. writing.

Decter
Is it lowballing to ask if Superman beat him, because you didn't answer that question. And I brought Batman up because Omega beams were brought up like they are unbeatable. They arent.

Again ignoring the facts and going by you logic

Superman > Darksied > Surfer since DS one shotted Surfer.

They aren't unbeatable, but you lowballed when you brought up batmans speed and compared it to the other heralds as a way to say they will be able to dodge them because they are faster than bruce.

Especially the fact when that on average, people who many times the speed of light can't dodge them.

Blue Area Vet
Again ignoring the facts and going by you logic

Superman > Darksied > Surfer since DS one shotted Surfer.

They aren't unbeatable, but you lowballed when you brought up batmans speed and compared it to the other heralds as a way to say they will be able to dodge them because they are faster than bruce.

Especially the fact when that on average, people who many times the speed of light can't dodge them.

You are trying to preach to me yet you doubt even know the rules of the board. Crossover stuff is inadmissible. Tighten up before you try to come at me. And like I said, that isn't lowballing. I never use the Batman low showing to lower Darkseids power level, I simply said Batman was able to dodge them. Stop trying to get me to take it back because I'm not.

Decter
You are trying to preach to me yet you doubt even know the rules of the board. Crossover stuff is inadmissible. Tighten up before you try to come at me. And like I said, that isn't lowballing. I never use the Batman low showing to lower Darkseids power level, I simply said Batman was able to dodge them. Stop trying to get me to take it back because I'm not.

I'm showing you how flawed your logic is. And again you simply try to find ways around it. You constantly use the high feats for marvel characters and then bring up the low ones for DC. Yes, using his worst feat in history as a way to say they can dodge them is lowballing. Also yes he was able to dodge them. If you aren't trying to lowball then there's no reason to bring up his lowest feat in history.

Also yes you compared Batmans speed to the heralds and tried to say they could dodge because Batman did

Also, don't bring up rules when you are constantly breaking the no PIS and Full capacity rule no expression

Blue Area Vet
Um, what constant high feats do I show for Marvel? I'm not a feats guy. Don't be mad because bringing up Omega Beams didn't have the desired effect. The bottom line is they have failed on more than one occasion.....with multiple charcters. Nothing faulty about stating facts. Now, you straight with the board rules? Never embarass yourself by bringing up crossovers and drawing conclusions about power levels, no one ever makes that mistake.

Decter
Um, what constant high feats do I show for Marvel? I'm not a feats guy. Don't be mad because bringing up Omega Beams didn't have the desired effect. The bottom line is they have failed on more than one occasion.....with multiple charcters. Nothing faulty about stating facts. Now, you straight with the board rules? Never embarass yourself by bringing up crossovers and drawing conclusions about power levels, no one ever makes that mistake.

Wow still ignoring that your own logic has flaws and you still are trying to get around it. Not surprised. You brought up rules yet you constantly break the "PIS" rule. Failed multiple times? Of course never said they didn't. Who did it exactly? Pre Crisis superman was one who is a lot faster than most of the people here. However, on average PC superman was tagged more than he dodged them.

Now since you want to keep derailing this thread with your petty lowballing let's get back on track.

Darksied has mind controlled PC superman AND Martian Manhunter at the same time
He stole Cyborg Supermans Soul
He caused a huge collapse with his time manipulation
http://imgur.com/a/4az6k
He turned Slobo into a Statue with matter manipulation and completely incinerated Kalibak
With TK he shut down the Legion of Superheroes
And his omega beams have consistently caught and one shotted heralds

Team doesn't win a thing here

DarkSaint85
When has the Omegas in DCNU hit intangible beings?

Lol.

PreFlashpoint, carv.

Oh, and by the by:
Now, you straight with the board rules? Never embarass yourself by bringing up crossovers and drawing conclusions about power levels, no one ever makes that mistake.

Proof if what? Venom engaged Superman. Deathstroke engaged Wonderwoman. Black Panther engaged Namor.

Glad some people have learnt the rules!

Prof. T.C McAbe
Darkseid, easily.

abhilegend
Also...

Darksied was weakened in that entire series.

Later he oneshotted PG, Val Zod, Dr Fate and Alan Scott together when Alan was channeling the power every earth in Multiverse.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol.

PreFlashpoint, carv.

Oh, and by the by:

Glad some people have learnt the rules!

Really? You did a search for that? Different context, dude. I was talking about how lower characters often engage and are not dominated by higher ones all the time in comics. He was actually using a crossover scenario as continuity/proof.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by abhilegend

Later he oneshotted PG, Val Zod, Dr Fate and Alan Scott together when Alan was channeling the power every earth in Multiverse.

There you are with your bullshit crutch excuse again. Everyone you don't like losing was "weakened." HTF do you even weaken a character like Darkseid? Get out of here with that weak sauce. Powergirl "pushed his shit in", the ancient phrase you love to wear out. The shit counts, period. She snatched his eye out during a fight, one is which he was landing blows just fine. Weakened..... What the f**k?

abhilegend
There you are with your bullshit crutch excuse again. Everyone you don't like losing was "weakened." HTF do you even weaken a character like Darkseid? Get out of here with that weak sauce. Powergirl "pushed his shit in", the ancient phrase you love to wear out. The shit counts, period. She snatched his eye out during a fight, one is which he was landing blows just fine. Weakened..... What the f**k?
It was stated clearly in the comic. That's why Apokolips went to war against Earth in the first place.

laughing out loud

Here is how PG does against Darkseid.

http://imgur.com/a/hTLOy

Http://imgur.com/a/yHhuM

He stomped a whole team with her in three pages.

Decter
Really? You did a search for that? Different context, dude. I was talking about how lower characters often engage and are not dominated by higher ones all the time in comics. He was actually using a crossover scenario as continuity/proof.

And I'm doing it to show you that your logic is flawed

Blue Area Vet
And I'm doing it to show you that your logic is flawed

No, you did it as evidence of one's power level in a fictitious A/B /C argument. Don't lie, that's exactly what you did. Need I quote you?

Decter
No, you did it as evidence of one's power level.

And Darksied beat surfer

So by your logic

I said that by going by YOUR logic, pre flashpoint superman would be stronger than Silver surfer which I already know you disagree with.

Being allowed or not was not part of why I brought it up. It was brought up because Darksied is constantly portrayed above Superman. However, it is considered PIS for superman beating Darksied unless context was involved.

I didn't even mention surfer in my first post with the OB either when I was listing off people he one shotted.

Decter
in a fictitious A/B /C argument. Don't lie, that's exactly what you did. Need I quote you?

Lol you use more ABC logic then anyone here

I also liked how you ignored my post again

Wow still ignoring that your own logic has flaws and you still are trying to get around it. Not surprised. You brought up rules yet you constantly break the "PIS" rule. Failed multiple times? Of course never said they didn't. Who did it exactly? Pre Crisis superman was one who is a lot faster than most of the people here. However, on average PC superman was tagged more than he dodged them.

Now since you want to keep derailing this thread with your petty lowballing let's get back on track.

Darksied has mind controlled PC superman AND Martian Manhunter at the same time
He stole Cyborg Supermans Soul
He caused a huge collapse with his time manipulation
http://imgur.com/a/4az6k
He turned Slobo into a Statue with matter manipulation and completely incinerated Kalibak
With TK he shut down the Legion of Superheroes
And his omega beams have consistently caught and one shotted heralds

Team doesn't win a thing here

80sBaby

When did a human dodge them?

I hope you don't mean Batman because that only happened in the cartoon.

carver9
Think he is talking about this scene...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/122758/2776621-2520568-1658230_57477069xc1_super_super.jpg

SquallX

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/122758/2776621-2520568-1658230_57477069xc1_super_super.jpg

laughing

Juntai
Originally posted by abhilegend

Later he oneshotted PG, Val Zod, Dr Fate and Alan Scott together when Alan was channeling the power every earth in Multiverse. Originally posted by abhilegend
It was stated clearly in the comic. That's why Apokolips went to war against Earth in the first place.

laughing out loud

Here is how PG does against Darkseid.

http://imgur.com/a/hTLOy

Http://imgur.com/a/yHhuM

He stomped a whole team with her in three pages. thumb up

I just read pretty much every title dealing with Earth 2 this past weekend.
Don't know why I put it off like that.
It was ****ing amazing.

80sBaby

I hope not since Batman didn't dodge the OB's there.

RadZoa
I don't know why people give Blue Area Vet any attention, the dude is beyond delusional at this point.

Omega Vision
When did a human dodge them?

I hope you don't mean Batman because that only happened in the cartoon.
Flash is technically a human.

Juntai
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Flash is technically a human. If the living embodiment of the concept of motion can be considered human, just because it's wrapped in flesh, sure. stick out tongue lol

Decter

Flash was also tagged tho

SquallX
Originally posted by Juntai
thumb up

I just read pretty much every title dealing with Earth 2 this past weekend.
Don't know why I put it off like that.
It was ****ing amazing.

Couldn't agree more.

Out of the reboot, i think that Earth 2 is by far the most solid story bar none. If Earth 1 story was exchange for Earth 2, this reboot would have been far more compelling.

Imagine the main heroes taking on Darkseid and losing, been forced to search for a new Planet to inhabit?

In the end, Earth 2, no matter how good the story is, the impact is not the same. Since we know every other Earth in the Multiverse minus Earth 1 or expendable.

Juntai
Couldn't agree more.

Out of the reboot, i think that Earth 2 is by far the most solid story bar none. If Earth 1 story was exchange for Earth 2, this reboot would have been far more compelling.

Imagine the main heroes taking on Darkseid and losing, been forced to search for a new Planet to inhabit?

In the end, Earth 2, no matter how good the story is, the impact is not the same. Since we know every other Earth in the Multiverse minus Earth 1 or expendable. I dunno, its had a ton of titles and minis and character crossovers. It's pretty much just as important to the New 52 story.

80sBaby

True but he wasn't able to dodge them either.

DarkSaint85
Batman > Flash, according to BAV.

Him and carver have such a love for DC, what with carver's Skyfather Superman, its sickening.

Blue Area Vet
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/SupBatGen3-010-22.jpg

abhilegend
You know that's non canon, right?

-K-M-
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/SupBatGen3-010-22.jpg

That's an elseworld story. Non-canon

Also he tagged superman with it anyways

Decter
I like how desperate BAV is getting at this point

DarkSaint85
Lol. Its non canon, a different Superman and Darkseid...

And even then, as soon as Darkseid wished to hit Superman, he did. Did I read it right?

80sBaby

His credibility is dropping fast.

Blue Area Vet

And even then, as soon as Darkseid wished to hit Superman, he did. Did I read it right?

I think it was the distraction of him breaking the chick's neck.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by -K-M-
That's an elseworld story. Non-canon

Also he tagged superman with it anyways

Okay, so in an elsewhere tale, just like the canon universe, the OB failed. I wonder why that happened?

Blue Area Vet

What do you mean desperate? Because the OB are also failing in an elsewhere tale? My point remains unchanged, the OB aren't always effective. You know who is desperate? The person claiming they are the difference.

Blue Area Vet
His credibility is dropping fast.

And WTF are you?

80sBaby
And WTF are you?

Um, a poster just like you. Thought that would be kinda obvious...

And how did the OB "fail" if they hit their target?

80sBaby
What do you mean desperate? Because the OB are also failing in an elsewhere tale? My point remains unchanged, the OB aren't always effective. You know who is desperate? The person claiming they are the difference.

Your point is incorrect though since the OBs didn't "fail" and were "effective." The beams hit Superman then Superman specifically states that Darkseid wasn't trying to kill him and LET him live.

DarkSaint85
Superman boasts he can dodge his beams...Darkseid then goes, can you? Perhaps if I wish it so....

But then, it's alt reality, and as usable as my fan fic which I jizz over every night.

Blue Area Vet
Your point is incorrect though since the OBs didn't "fail" and were "effective." The beams hit Superman then Superman specifically states that Darkseid wasn't trying to kill him and LET him live.

If he could dodge them, they were ineffective. I specifically gave the example of freaking Batman dodging them. This Superman says he can dodge them, demonstrates it and tells Darkseid he knows he can dodge them. Again, this is all to disprove that OB are an autowin.

Blue Area Vet
Superman boasts he can dodge his beams...Darkseid then goes, can you? Perhaps if I wish it so....

But then, it's alt reality, and as usable as my fan fic which I jizz over every night.

But even the real Superman has straight up taken the beams and they failed to erase him from existence, correct? And Flash outran them, and Batman Batfactored them.

80sBaby
If he could dodge them, they were ineffective. I specifically gave the example of freaking Batman dodging them. This Superman says he can dodge them, demonstrates it and tells Darkseid he knows he can dodge them. Again, this is all to disprove that OB are an autowin.

Batman DID NOT dodge them. Neither did Superman. Both got hit with the OB. This isn't rocket science.

How about you show someone actually NOT getting hit with them?

80sBaby
But even the real Superman has straight up taken the beams and they failed to erase him from existence, correct? And Flash outran them, and Batman Batfactored them.

The OB has different settings. It doesn't always erase one from existence. Also, Superman is protected by the Source.

Flash was barely outpacing them and had to use a parademon to avoid getting hit. Batman never dodged them. Again.

-K-M-
Okay, so in an elsewhere tale, just like the canon universe, the OB failed. I wonder why that happened?

Because if you read the text it specifically mentions Darkseid spared him on purpose. It's on the page

You did.

Decter

I don't think anyone ever claimed they were a game changer.

But no, you are desperate for taking a non canon source out of context.

And at this point everyone is wrecking you in this thread

Time-Immemorial

laughing out loud thumb up

naurtoisbeast
You know a human has dodged them, right? Originally posted by carver9
DCNU Darkseid has done that? i think darkseid will win here

Blue Area Vet
Batman DID NOT dodge them. Neither did Superman. Both got hit with the OB. This isn't rocket science.

How about you show someone actually NOT getting hit with them?

Yes he did and it's been shown and discussed here. Search it yourself if you want.

Blue Area Vet

Not at all, like I said, the OB aren't an autowin. You wanna argue they are, be my guest. If not, you can peel off.

Blue Area Vet
Superman, Antimonitor, Wonderwoman, Spectre and Galactus has survived them. Flash outran them and Batman moonwalked past them. Also, the beams have at times transported through time rather than erased from existence.

SquallX
Superman, Antimonitor, Wonderwoman, Spectre and Galactus has survived them. Flash outran them and Batman moonwalked past them. Also, the beams have at times transported through time rather than erased from existence.

Are you daft?

Superman is ****ing Superman, he also has never outright dodge them

Anti-Monitor was cheap shotted

Diana's bracelet are made from Zeus's Aegis, a skyfather armor

Flash phased through a parademon to escape

Batman has never once in his life dodge the Beams, not even in the cartoon

The beams are powered by Darkseid's will. If he wills it, the Beams can and will accomplish his desires.

That how Kalibak was resurrected after Darkseid killed him.

The Omega is not just about killing, Darkseid has use the Omega Effect to power his minions, teleport and to force a person to lose all of itself. That's what the Omega Sanction is.

So don't come around here with this bullshit just to try to downplay Darkseid because of you're bias agenda.

DarkSaint85
Galactus? As in, a crossover??

SquallX
Galactus? As in, a crossover??

That's why i didn't even bother with mentioning Galactus.

Blue Area Vet
Are you daft?

Superman is ****ing Superman, he also has never outright dodge them

Anti-Monitor was cheap shotted

Diana's bracelet are made from Zeus's Aegis, a skyfather armor

Flash phased through a parademon to escape

Batman has never once in his life dodge the Beams, not even in the cartoon

The beams are powered by Darkseid's will. If he wills it, the Beams can and will accomplish his desires.

That how Kalibak was resurrected after Darkseid killed him.

The Omega is not just about killing, Darkseid has use the Omega Effect to power his minions, teleport and to force a person to lose all of itself. That's what the Omega Sanction is.

So don't come around here with this bullshit just to try to downplay Darkseid because of you're bias agenda.

Superman is ****ing Superman?? laughing laughing laughing

Let the fanboy roar! I rest my case.

80sBaby
Yes he did and it's been shown and discussed here. Search it yourself if you want.

The scan that was posted didn't show Batman dodging the OB. They hit him.

Omega Vision
It doesn't really matter if Darkseid's OE is an insta-kill or not (I'm of the belief that it generally isn't against enemies with Herald level durability) because DS is still out of the Ultimates' league. Surfer is the only one who really matters here.

Blue Area Vet
It doesn't really matter if Darkseid's OE is an insta-kill or not (I'm of the belief that it generally isn't against enemies with Herald level durability) because DS is still out of the Ultimates' league. Surfer is the only one who really matters here.

He's not out of their league by any stretch. ****ing Aquaman pieced him up in the JLA dog pile. All of these guys >>> Aquaman. Too many if you want to believe D.C. characters exist on a higher plane simply because of the company's decision to showcase one character above all. That's not what Marvel does and the result is better comics with higher sales.

-Pr-
Aquaman didn't come remotely close to putting Darkseid down, and that was even after being launched at him by Barry Allen, and with Wonder Woman's help.

When did Batman dodge omega beams?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by -Pr-
Aquaman didn't come remotely close to putting Darkseid down, and that was even after being launched at him by Barry Allen, and with Wonder Woman's help.

When did Batman dodge omega beams?

I didn't say he took him down. He injured his big ass and all the Marvel guys are much stronger. And as far as Batman, he managed to avoid them. Ultimates are smarter with better tech.

DarkSaint85
The trident was Poseidon's, launched at speed. Why wouldn't it hurt?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11112/111124701/3348968-aquamanstabbingdarkseid.jpg

Decter

Burden of proof is on you. You have to prove it.

Not at all, like I said, the OB aren't an autowin. You wanna argue they are, be my guest. If not, you can peel off.

And like I said.....wait! I don't recall ever saying that in the first place!

He does win easily here tho (y)

Pre crisis superman >>>>>> this team
Wonder woman used her gauntlets which were created by skyfathers
Flash is faster than anyone here. And he actually still got tagged
Batman never dodged them
Spectre and Galactus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this team

Wait! Didn't you just say crossovers aren't to be used yet you just used Galactus as an example?!?!?! You really are a hypocrite.

He's not out of their league by any stretch. ****ing Aquaman pieced him up in the JLA dog pile. All of these guys >>> Aquaman. Too many if you want to believe D.C. characters exist on a higher plane simply because of the company's decision to showcase one character above all. That's not what Marvel does and the result is better comics with higher sales.

Now you are getting desperate at this point. That's new 52 not Pre flashpoint. Read comics before debating.

Also aquaman was thrown by Barry and it still didn't even put him down. And now your bringing up stuff that doesn't even matter.

If you think this team really does win then how about we settle this in a Battlezone?

Blue Area Vet
The trident was Poseidon's, launched at speed. Why wouldn't it hurt?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11112/111124701/3348968-aquamanstabbingdarkseid.jpg

There's no indication it was moving at lightspeed. If that was the case Aquaman couldn't perceive Darkseids face and he would have broken both arms. And so what it was magic? Like you and the other Superman fans argue, physical attacks are not automatically augmented by magical properties. Glad Seid was able to survive, but give me a break with the exaggeration.

Blue Area Vet
Delete

-Pr-
I didn't say he took him down. He injured his big ass and all the Marvel guys are much stronger. And as far as Batman, he managed to avoid them. Ultimates are smarter with better tech.

"Injured" is a strong word, imo.

When did he avoid them?

There's no indication it was moving at lightspeed. If that was the case Aquaman couldn't perceive Darkseids face and he would have broken both arms. And so what it was magic? Like you and the other Superman fans argue, physical attacks are no augmented by magical properties. Glad Seid was able to survive, but give me a break with the exaggeration.

Why would both arms be broken?

And seriously, stop with this stupid "Superman fans" nonsense.

DarkSaint85
When did I ever argue that, or say I was a Superman fan (who isn't even in this thread)?

Moot point, anyway.

The trident is still a powerful magical artifact. And I edited my post to remove the 'light', so no, I didn't exaggerate smile As you can plainly see in the post YOU quoted.

Edit:Not to mention, that'sPOST Flashpoint. OP CLEARLY states PRE Flashpoint.

-Pr-
When did I ever argue that, or say I was a Superman fan (who isn't even in this thread)?

Moot point, anyway.

The trident is still a powerful magical artifact. And I edited my post to remove the 'light', so no, I didn't exaggerate smile As you can plainly see in the post YOU quoted.

Edit:Not to mention, that'sPOST Flashpoint. OP CLEARLY states PRE Flashpoint.

I didn't realise it was pre-FP.

Kay guys, let's try to stay with the pre-FP stuff, then.

Blue Area Vet
Burden of proof is on you. You have to prove it.

And like I said.....wait! I don't recall ever saying that in the first place!

He does win easily here tho (y)

Pre crisis superman >>>>>> this team
Wonder woman used her gauntlets which were created by skyfathers
Flash is faster than anyone here. And he actually still got tagged
Batman never dodged them
Spectre and Galactus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this team

Wait! Didn't you just say crossovers aren't to be used yet you just used Galactus as an example?!?!?! You really are a hypocrite.

Now you are getting desperate at this point. That's new 52 not Pre flashpoint. Read comics before debating.

Also aquaman was thrown by Barry and it still didn't even put him down. And now your bringing up stuff that doesn't even matter.

If you think this team really does win then how about we settle this in a Battlezone?

Like I said, look it up yourself because it's common knowledge. Precrisis SM is >>> this team? Prove it. Tell mebwhen he beat them or else you are blowing hot gas. Precrisis Sups power level was all over the place so stop worshipping like he's your god. **** Prenatal Superman, may he rest in pieces!

Desperate? Ha, you wish. I didn't make the thread, I just cast my vote. Are you saying you have a problem with that? If so, tough tittie. I'm also not the only person who voted for the Ultimates. Now, how entitled are you? You are actually getting MAD? confused You need to grow up a little and evaluate what's really important in your life. Battlezone? laughing Yeah, be right there tough guy.

Blue Area Vet
"Injured" is a strong word, imo.

When did he avoid them?

Why would both arms be broken?

And seriously, stop with this stupid "Superman fans" nonsense.

How could AM take the impact if he was actually moving at light speed? He aint that durable. And where does it say he was moving at light speed? As far as the famous Batman scene, please stop pleading ignorance. You know exactly when it happened. This jog your memory?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/63715/1658228-batman_darkseid1.jpg

-Pr-
How could AM take the impact if he was actually moving at light speed? He aint that durable. And where does it say he was moving at light speed? As far as the famous Batman scene, please stop pleading ignorance. You know exactly when it happened. This jog your memory?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/63715/1658228-batman_darkseid1.jpg

His durability is on par with Wonder Woman; he'd be fine.

I never said he was moving at LS.

They didn't miss. You can literally see the beams about to hit Batman.

So no, no ignorance being pleaded at all, unless there's another panel that shows them missing him. OB has been drawn plenty of times to take ridiculously convoluted routes to the target.

DarkSaint85
Where is Batman dodging? The beams are zig zagging and moving AROUND Batman. And the beams were still going AFTER DS (in a rotting human body) had been hit by a conceptual bullet.

Juntai
As far as the famous Batman scene, please stop pleading ignorance. You know exactly when it happened. This jog your memory?

Wat.

Blue Area Vet
I said Batman avoided them. What's the problem? PR, follow the conversation. You asked why AM arms would be broken, now you are saying you didn't say he was moving at light speed. Well the person I was responding to did, so why are you responding to my answer to him?

Blue Area Vet
Hey guys, I know you're upset, but the Ultimates win. Just like the JLA won, which no one complained about, the Ultimates win.

Decter
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet Like I said, look it up yourself because it's common knowledge.

I did. And it never happened. Also no that's not how debates work. You made the claim now you have to prove it.

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet Precrisis SM is >>> this team? Prove it.

I'll do a battlezone about this as well. If you're not scared that is.

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet Tell mebwhen he beat them or else you are blowing hot gas.

Beat who?

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet Precrisis Sups power level was all over the place so stop worshipping like he's your god. **** Prenatal Superman, may he rest in pieces!

Tbh this is the first time I've ever brought up PC supermans power. Maybe if you stopped dickriding marvel and actually picked up a comic you'd realize how ridiculous you look.

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet Desperate? Ha, you wish. I didn't make the thread, I just cast my vote. Are you saying you have a problem with that? If so, tough tittie.

I didn't call you desperate for that. I said you were desperate because now your trying to use New 52 as proof for a pre flashpoint debate. You really need to get your reading problem checked out.

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet I'm also not the only person who voted for the Ultimates. Now, how entitled are you? You are actually getting MAD? confused

Uh, besides carver (who at the time thought it was New 52 DS) voted for the ultimates?

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet You need to grow up a little and evaluate what's really important in your life. Battlezone? laughing Yeah, be right there tough guy.

You keep bringing up stuff like sales and then whenever you get a chance you insult DC fans then turn around and keep complaing about DC.

Yet I need to grow up? Oh and if your accepting my BZ challenge I'll be PMing you later so we can discuss a date and time and decide on our judges.

Decter
Batman didn't even dodge them in that scan......

-Pr-
Hey guys, I know you're upset, but the Ultimates win. Just like the JLA won, which no one complained about, the Ultimates win.

Really? The "u mad" defence? That's what you're going with?

DarkSaint85
Batman never outraced the Omega Beams.

He outreacted a diseased, decaying Dick Turpin, who up until the very end, was struggling to fight off the influence of DS.

Who was then shot by a conceptual bullet, and yet, was still able to tag Batman. Who was unable to avoid them.

When did the JLA win? New 52 JLA? The ones not in the thread? They won by BFR - which has also been turned off.

Decter

Why haven't you banned him yet?

-Pr-
Why haven't you banned him yet?

Don't ask mods why people have or haven't been banned. Especially not in threads.

Juntai
I said Batman avoided them. What's the problem? The problem is that he didn't avoid them.

Blue Area Vet

What? Did you actually read my post? That excerpt wasn't a defense. But he is mad. What do you care?

Zack M
Darkseid.

Blue Area Vet
The problem is that he didn't avoid them.

Were they fired at Batman?

DarkSaint85
Do they zig zag?

Did they hit him?

-Pr-
What? Did you actually read my post? That excerpt wasn't a defense. But he is mad. What do you care?

To put it plainly: You're being a douche when there's no need for it.

And you said "guys". Plural.

Blue Area Vet

So close your eyes, let your imagination run wild and say "I'm Batman....I'm BATMAN.....GODDAMNIT I SAID I'M THE MUTHA EFFING BATMANE!!!

Blue Area Vet
To put it plainly: You're being a douche when there's no need for it.

And you said "guys". Plural.

Try reading the thread, I'm being attacked throughout, but I'm not changing my opinion because people don't like it. Why does everyone care what I think anyway? Why are they so invested? It's pretty sad.

Juntai
Were they fired at Batman? Yeah, they zigzagged, as they often do, and hit him. Moreover, he didn't even dodge them once in that scene. Not even for a brief second.

Blue Area Vet
i]Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Do they zig zag?

Did they hit him?

Yes.

No, which was sort of my point.

Juntai
Yes.

No, which was sort of my point. They did.

Which is sort of everyone's point.

You don't actually read comics do you?
Might as well go back to cheerleading the other posters.

DarkSaint85
Erm....yes they did. He then gets sent through time etc etc...did you see the next panel?

Blue Area Vet
Yeah, they zigzagged, as they often do, and hit him. Moreover, he didn't even dodge them once in that scene. Not even for a brief second.

For the final time, I say AVOID them. I've made this clear several times.

Juntai
For the final time, I say AVOID them. I've made this clear several times. But he didn't.

Decter
For the final time, I say AVOID them. I've made this clear several times.

Imma make two points real quick

1. You ignored my post no expression
2. No he didn't avoid them he still got hit

Blue Area Vet
They did.

Which is sort of everyone's point.

You don't actually read comics do you?
Might as well go back to cheerleading the other posters.

See Pr, but I'm being a douche. confused

I've been reading comics for roughly 35 years, probably when you were being planned.

Blue Area Vet
Imma make two points real quick

1. You ignored my post no expression
2. No he didn't avoid them he still got hit

1. No I didn't
2. Your snitch ass is mad

Lol at you calling for someone to get banned when you yourself are an embryo on the board. You go waaaaay back to Sept of 2015?

DarkSaint85
He didn't avoid them. What is your interpretation of the scene, btw? Just so there are no misunderstandings.

Decter
1. No I didn't
2. Your snitch ass is mad

1. Yes you did
2. I'm mad yet you are telling me to grow up and insulting everyone in the thread? Yeah that makes sense.

Also its you're not your

Blue Area Vet
1. Yes you did
2. I'm mad yet you are telling me to grow up and insulting everyone in the thread? Yeah that makes sense.

Also its you're not your

Spelling charges = DESPERATION

Can you let me off with a warning this time, officer? laughing

Decter
He did not avoid them. He did not dodge them. His ass certainly didn't moon walk pass them

He was hit

http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Batman-vs-Darkseid.jpg

Blue Area Vet
He didn't avoid them. What is your interpretation of the scene, btw? Just so there are no misunderstandings.

I believe he redirected the toward one of Seids minions, right?

Utlimates stomp. Have you all bothered to look at the team?

Blue Area Vet
He did not avoid them. He did not dodge them. His ass certainly didn't moon walk pass them

He was hit

http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Batman-vs-Darkseid.jpg

But he avoided them initially. The team stomps the shit out of him. He can't concentrate on the beams while he's getting super banked.

Blue Area Vet
By the way, Nova Prime, Blue Marvel and Surfer together would punish Jobberseid, rule of one single planet!

Decter
But he avoided them initially. The team stomps the shit out of him. He can't concentrate on the beams while he's getting super banked.

That's a weakened darksied and no he didn't dodge them nor did he avoid them stop lying

Decter
By the way, Nova Prime, Blue Marvel and Surfer together would punish Jobberseid, rule of one single planet!

Like I said we'll be settling this in a BZ

-K-M-
No he didn't. Why don't you read the issue? Here I'm going to help. This is the entire scene....

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/Untitled-27_zpscbxzvrt3.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/Untitled-28_zps36gfbotq.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/Untitled-29-30_zpsxkyljlkq.jpg

Nor was that even true Darkseid and he was severely weakened and dying. Its amazing how many people kept telling you he never avoided anything but you still deny it.

Zack M
laughing out loud @ BAV.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by -K-M-
No he didn't. Why don't you read the issue? Here I'm going to help. This is the entire scene....

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/Untitled-27_zpscbxzvrt3.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/Untitled-28_zps36gfbotq.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/Untitled-29-30_zpsxkyljlkq.jpg

Nor was that even true Darkseid and he was severely weakened and dying. Its amazing how many people kept telling you he never avoided anything but you still deny it.

The beams didn't hit him the first time, they bent all around him. That's sorta why this scene pops up when you google Batman and the omega beams. YouTube as well. Even Squall said it was PIS. So he did manage to avoid them temporarily. And they are still the Omega Beams.

Anyway, the team wins.

Blue Area Vet
Like I said we'll be settling this in a BZ

Yeah, that's the ticket. See you at high noon.

-K-M-
That's what the beams do. That literally had NOTHinG to do with batman. He literally stood in one spot and one pose and then got hit. So no

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>