Red Hood vs Winter Soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decter
Round 1: H2H
Round 2: Standard Gear

Who wins?

Blue Area Vet
What? How is this a fight?

DarkSaint85
Honest q: Would his arm be gone in round 1?

Otherwise, Bucky wins in 1, possibly loses 2.

Zack M
Good fight. I say split. Jason sleight edge in #2.

Martian_mind
Jason in both.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Zack M
Good fight. I say split. Jason sleight edge in #2.

laughing

Another clean sweep for D.C. against an upper tier opponent, huh Zack?

Zack M
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
laughing

Another clean sweep for D.C. against an upper tier opponent, huh Zack?

Sweep?

Decter
Sweep?

He means you think this is an easy match for Jason.

Blue Area Vet
Sweep?

My bad, I thought you had him winning both stips.

You DO realize Bucky is a highly skilled enhanced human, correct? How does RH have a chance because he isn't more skilled nor does he have the physical prowess. Punisher would **** RH up.

relentless1
Punisher would **** RH up.

lets not get carried away here

Zack M
My bad, I thought you had him winning both stips.

You DO realize Bucky is a highly skilled enhanced human, correct? How does RH have a chance because he isn't more skilled nor does he have the physical prowess. Punisher would **** RH up.

Jason has gone up against skilled martial artists who are enhanced and with better healing. Plus, he has a win over Batman (Flashback, I believe) and even owned Shiva (who took down both Batman and Nightwing). Jason is very underrated.

Henry_Pym
Bucky beat Gamora and she would rape Shiva.

h1a8
Faulty ABC logic. It doesn't work on who beats who since it would lead to A>A contradictions. It's about the details of the fight. Knowing the Victor alone is not enough information.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by h1a8
Faulty ABC logic. It doesn't work on who beats who since it would lead to A>A contradictions. It's about the details of the fight. Knowing the Victor alone is not enough information.

In this case it does, they are all hand to hand fighters. Bucky would stomp RH.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by relentless1
lets not get carried away here

Ha, carried away? So Frank is some sort of joke? The might might go a little something like this:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=punisher+vs+red+hood&view=detail&mid=DB560BB3E8BCC20F3B71DB560BB3E8BCC20F3B71&FORM=VIRE10

leonidas
bucky beat gamora? no expression small stretch there.....

this is a good fight. no one sweeps. i might even take bucky for a tiny majority.

Zack M
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Bucky beat Gamora and she would rape Shiva.

Not in HTH.

relentless1
Ha, carried away? So Frank is some sort of joke? The might might go a little something like this:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=punisher+vs+red+hood&view=detail&mid=DB560BB3E8BCC20F3B71DB560BB3E8BCC20F3B71&FORM=VIRE10

Please..dont waste my time, those fights are decided by fan votes, its a popularity contest. nothing more.

If you want to see an accurate representation of what would happen if Jason faced Frank, watch Batman KO his ass like he was a child fighting an adult.

Blue Area Vet
Please..dont waste my time, those fights are decided by fan votes, its a popularity contest. nothing more.

If you want to see an accurate representation of what would happen if Jason faced Frank, watch Batman KO his ass like he was a child fighting an adult.

Please don't remain ignorant and biased, Bucky is two tiers above the powerless ringer mentioned and Frank would rape him much less Bucky. Learn how to judge power levels. Earth to D.C. fans: No powers means no powers

Zack M
Jason>>Frank, too. Jason is too skilled.

Blue Area Vet
Jason>>Frank, too. Jason is too skilled.

No he isn't. Frank is as skilled, tougher and far more experience. Bucky is on another level and this shouldn't even be a thread. You only seen nonsense like this on KMC.

Zack M
I disagree. Anyone who can own Shiva is waaay more skilled than Frank. Sorry, it's true. yes

leonidas
hood is probably more skilled but bucky has some pretty intense durability and strength feats. that arm can be pretty beastly. and bucky sorta punked frank in a way that happens pretty damn rarely..... elektra made him feel totally incompetent once, but he flat out admitted bucky would kill him. that's pretty impressive coming from frank.

deathslash
Originally posted by leonidas
hood is probably more skilled but bucky has some pretty intense durability and strength feats. that arm can be pretty beastly. and bucky sorta punked frank in a way that happens pretty damn rarely..... elektra made him feel totally incompetent once, but he flat out admitted bucky would kill him. that's pretty impressive coming from frank. scans please

leonidas
since you asked so politely:

http://imgur.com/a/TlKnL

leonidas
and here is punisher feeling outclassed by elektra. one of my fave scenes.

http://i.imgur.com/OvHix9P.jpg

deathslash
since you asked so politely:

http://imgur.com/a/TlKnL thanks. I just have one question. Frank tells bucky that he'd end up dead if they fought but less than a minute after that, they seem about evenly matched. What are your thoughts on that?

leonidas
well, frank was armed and was pretty unsure that even the bullet through his chin would end bucky, while bucky was unarmed. i think that was intended to be only a minor scuffle tbh. my thought is that frank figured he couldn't win a fight where both were going all out. pretty bad ass compliment either way.

Blue Area Vet
Bucky would beat Frank, Electra and entire Bat family and their rogues. It's that simple. This should not be a thread.

abhilegend
Jason wins. Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Bucky would beat Frank, Electra and entire Bat family and their rogues. It's that simple. This should not be a thread.
Not even in your dreams.

Blue Area Vet
hood is probably more skilled but bucky has some pretty intense durability and strength feats. that arm can be pretty beastly. and bucky sorta punked frank in a way that happens pretty damn rarely..... elektra made him feel totally incompetent once, but he flat out admitted bucky would kill him. that's pretty impressive coming from frank.

You know, that exchange you posted really wasn't all that. The bottom line is that WS, one of if not the premier assassin in the world, is both capable and willing to kill him. I think it's a realistic statement. Obviously Frank wasn't scared to engage him.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by abhilegend
Jason wins.
Not even in your dreams.

Shut up you D.C. sock puppet.

Zack M
Originally posted by abhilegend
Jason wins.
Not even in your dreams.

I agree.

leonidas
You know, that exchange you posted really wasn't all that. The bottom line is that WS, one of if not the premier assassin in the world, is both capable and willing to kill him. I think it's a realistic statement. Obviously Frank wasn't scared to engage him.

laughing out loud

who said it was all that and who said frank was afraid? i said it is impressive because frank never admits that kind of thing. but i'm sure you have proof to back up your claim? surely you have other scenes where frank admits to someone that he'll fight him but that frank will die? no? then it's pretty impressive, which is what i said. doubt he takes elektra though, not for a majority, but as per the norm, you're right and everyone else is wrong no matter what. since your mind is incapable of being changed i won't entertain any further discussion with you on this, or any topic.

Juntai
Bucky would beat Frank, Electra and entire Bat family and their rogues. wat.

Blue Area Vet
laughing out loud

who said it was all that and who said frank was afraid? i said it is impressive because frank never admits that kind of thing. but i'm sure you have proof to back up your claim? surely you have other scenes where frank admits to someone that he'll fight him but that frank will die? no? then it's pretty impressive, which is what i said. doubt he takes elektra though, not for a majority, but as per the norm, you're right and everyone else is wrong no matter what. since your mind is incapable of being changed i won't entertain any further discussion with you on this, or any topic.

It wasn't impressive to me- is that a reason for you to act like a pissy child? That's my opinion, I shared it. You think it's impressive, I think it's simply a realistic statement and therefore not impressive and I don't have to back it up. You are going to have to live with that.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Juntai
wat.

Yeah. He beats all of them. What's so wat about that? He could crush their heads like grapes.

Juntai
Yeah. He beats all of them. What's so wat about that? He could crush their heads like grapes. laughing

Mindset
It wasn't impressive to me- is that a reason for you to act like a pissy child? That's my opinion, I shared it. You think it's impressive, I think it's simply a realistic statement and therefore not impressive and I don't have to back it up. You are going to have to live with that. Calm down.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Mindset
Calm down.

Go away, hoe.

Mindset
Go away, hoe. Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Go away, hoe. What the phuck did you just say to me, you little b1tch?

I'll pull this .357 out and give your boyfriend another hole to phuck.

CALM DOWN, MOTHER PHUCKER!

Blue Area Vet
What the phuck did you just say to me, you little b1tch?

You'll pull it out, sit on it and spin like you do when you feel lonely. Get to work.

relentless1
What the phuck did you just say to me, you little b1tch?

laughing out loud easy there keyboard killa

Supermex
Im scared to post in this thread now...

lol

Mindset
laughing out loud easy there keyboard killa thatsthejoke.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.