Ultimates vs Bricks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Blue Marvel
Spectrum
Captain Marvel
Black Panther
Miss America

vs

Hulk Now
Doc Samson
Black Dwarf
A-Bomb

DarkSaint85
Lol.

Ultimates stomp

carver9
Not impressed with Hulk now. Pakistan said he's the most powerful being on the planet but I want him to get his face punched in. With that said, Ultimate wins.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Not impressed with Hulk now. Pakistan said he's the most powerful being on the planet but I want him to get his face punched in. With that said, Ultimate wins.
"Pakistan said".

laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Cap Marvel was also said to be the most powerful, IIRC.

Maybe he speaks Pakistanian?

Zack M
laughing out loud

Supermex
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Cap Marvel was also said to be the most powerful, IIRC.

Maybe he speaks Pakistanian?

I heard Marvel plans on making Carol the most powerful superhero in the MCU ... (rumor thou)

If true wil they match it with the comic version of her?

carver9
Originally posted by Supermex
I heard Marvel plans on making Carol the most powerful superhero in the MCU ... (rumor thou)

She needs to be. She has the qualities. Also, Pakistan was a phone error.

Khazra Reborn

Awesome, more girl shit. thumb down

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by carver9
She needs to be. She has the qualities. Also, Pakistan was a phone error.

Wha? I'm calling the FBI, the real Carver has been kidnapped.

DarkSaint85
Earth's mightiest hero, confirmed:
http://postimg.org/image/68i0xlac3/

Doesn't get any clearer than that. My girl Carol is a beast.

celeyhyga17
Earth's mightiest hero, confirmed:
http://postimg.org/image/68i0xlac3/

Doesn't get any clearer than that. My girl Carol is a beast.
Psshh.. She can't even stop a hurtling space station. Weak sauce.
thumb down

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
The Mighty Thor #1 Pt 2/3

http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t/24532189_The_Mighty_Thor_2015-_001-014.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t/24532195_The_Mighty_Thor_2015-_001-015.jpg

DarkSaint85
Marvel Earth is just that weak, confirmed thumb up stick out tongue

zopzop
Lol.

Ultimates stomp
thumb up
Originally posted by abhilegend
"Pakistan said".

laughing out loud
LOL, this is why I hate autocorrect.

Supermex
In the whole phase 3 reveal, Kevin Feige basically said that Captain Marvel will quite possibly be the most powerful superhero in the MCU. I was a bit surprised about this considering the competition. I have also noticed that she is called "Earth's Mightiest Hero" in her comics. If you think about it, she I'll be the first one to be able to fly under her own power. She doesn't need a hammer or suit to fly..

carver9
Don't think she will be more powerful than Hulk but games always describe her as having the strength to punch holes in stars. I think in the future she will gain a boost.

Blue Area Vet
I like her, but this is utter bullshit. Plus I want the Warbird costume back. That thing was as sexy as it gets.

CosmicComet
So, she is on the same team as Blue Marvel, but she is more powerful than him?

Interesting.

Henry_Pym
Blue Marvel sucks Confirmed.

MCU makes sense if Hemsworth is leaving after Infinity war.

CosmicComet
I like Hemsworth.

I hope his Thor doesn't get beaten down by Captain Marvel on screen. But it wouldn't shock me.

Wouldn't surprise me if she solos the Avengers on the big screen before they come to an understanding either.

I mean Carol even got the better of Hulk in the Avengers EHM cartoon. And if Hulk isn't safe from her, Thor, who Marvel seems to not like a lot of the times, definitely isn't safe, even in the movies.

Blue Area Vet
You all are losing your minds

Blue Area Vet
BM powered her up to go Binary

Mike82

Seems likely. Captain Marvel #1 is released in about three days. The previews show her punching very large asteroids in space. I don't remember her ever being THAT strong.

Punching asteroids and shit.

Kris Anka has got to go. They hired the gay guy to draw an attractive female superhero. She looks like Johnny Storm cosplaying as Captian Marvel.

Anyways, I'm super excited for her movie, and I'm sure they won't go with the pixie cut. Longer hair is more appealing to the mainstream general audience.

Mike82
Originally posted by CosmicComet
I like Hemsworth.

I hope his Thor doesn't get beaten down by Captain Marvel on screen. But it wouldn't shock me.

Wouldn't surprise me if she solos the Avengers on the big screen before they come to an understanding either.

I mean Carol even got the better of Hulk in the Avengers EHM cartoon. And if Hulk isn't safe from her, Thor, who Marvel seems to not like a lot of the times, definitely isn't safe, even in the movies.

Yeah, I think Captain Marvel is going to beat down Thor like Kurse did. roll eyes (sarcastic)

If every newbie has to fight someone to prove their worth, then I'd like to see Captain Marvel fighting Thor and holding her own. Having her stomp the Avengers would just be bad. Seriously, after Civil War, the whole thing with superheroes beating eachother up is going to get old. Hopefully Thor: Ragnarok is about Thor and Hulk teamup instead of the two fighting AGAIN.

Henry_Pym
Agreed, get rid of annoying Jane (in both mediums) and Let Thor & Carol go do space stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.