Kratos vs Raiden(Metal Gear)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/96648/2834315-god_of_war_iii__kratos_by_andyparkart_d35m6ku.jpg

Vs

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/135592/3491684-4913758734-30509.jpg

Settings:
- 2 Hours of prep
- Kratos has his Blade of Exile, Bow of Apollo, Blade of Olympus and his tunic
- Raiden has his HF Blade, Sam's Blade, his Current Cyborg Body, 5 Frag Grenades, 5 Flashbangs, his Ripper mode and his Blade Mode
- Morals off
- Win by Death

Battle in Athena
Who wins and why?

Jmanghan
Kratos crushes him due to being severely better at him then everything except Speed.

Though it won't mean much when Kratos can crush his torso with one hand.

Estacado
Im sayin Raiden is stronger.uhuh

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Estacado
Im sayin Raiden is stronger.uhuh Based on what?

Estacado
Stopping Outer Haven before getting upgraded?

FinalAnswer
He stopped Outer Haven for a grand 30 seconds before getting crushed.

That doesn't really compare to Kratos' shenanigans involving the titans.

Nusa105
Kratos has a powerful magics like Poseidon Rage or Medusa's Gaze, became the God of War in GoW 2 but became like mortal because of Zeus's Bird. While in other hand, Raiden is faster, can lift like 500+ tons, can slice anyone into pieces just like in MGRR. That's all i know about both of them. Raiden also has his Bladewolf that always help him in MGRR

StealthRanger
Raiden's not as fast as Kratos, and is far weaker, which goes without saying (at least, it should)

Jmanghan
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Raiden's not as fast as Kratos, and is far weaker, which goes without saying (at least, it should) What has Kratos done that is Faster then Raiden?

Believe me, in terms of battle itself, I agree with you that Kratos wins.

But, I haven't seen anything that should put him above Raiden, at least Base Krafos, anyway.

RadZoa
Originally posted by Estacado
Stopping Outer Haven before getting upgraded?

Massive outlier considering 5 minutes before that his arm was stuck under a piece of debris and he had to cut it off to escape, or earlier in the game when 4 Gekkos manage to restrain him and he couldn't get loose.

Nusa105
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.