Exar Kun is now officially > Darth Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/palpetine-vs-exar-kun-and-darth-krayt-1725000/?messageId=16102464&page=4#js-message-177

ILS's responses tho.

Emperordmb
LMFAO, isn't LondonBFR AncientPower?

Trocity
Why would Tom Veitch's opinion matter?

ILS' reply was golden, though.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Emperordmb
LMFAO, isn't LondonBFR AncientPower?

Probably. Either way, she got wrecked hard.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Trocity
Why would Tom Veitch's opinion matter?

ILS' reply was golden, though.

Because she thinks his relevance to DE and TotJ makes him an authority on the matter.

FreshestSlice
Lol@Exar Kun being the most underrated Sith Lord ever.

quanchi112
What is it with this love affair with Comicvine. Maybe I'll have to remember my old login.

Emperordmb
plz no

quanchi112
Originally posted by Emperordmb
plz no Comicvine is weak and if I have to show you the light gosh darn it I'll do it. You'll thank me later.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Honestly, I think Quan to CV is an excellent move. Spread the light.

FreshestSlice
Quan is legit my favorite KMC member with Revanchiste and chilled as close second and third respectively.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
For me, it's prolly quan/you/ant/newguy/ils/carthage tied for 1. Too hard to choose for me.

carthage
Bane still sucks and is beneath everyone Sunrazer or Ancientpower like

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
For me, it's prolly quan/you/ant/newguy/ils/carthage tied for 1. Too hard to choose for me.
You're cool people and all, but the power to destroy a forum. That is what those three have. Combined, they could bring Star Wars debating to its knees.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I've told Quan he restrains his potential by not learning Legends. He could be like a God.

playa1258
CV is as bad as CBR and Spacebattles.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It's a perfect place for Quan to wreak havoc.

FreshestSlice
Agreed, SKILLZ. He might even gain an army the likes of which the world has never seen there. Then he takes Youtube and sets the world right.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Holy Shit...

Just got an image in my head of Quan jamming Vitiate into the minds of millions. Glorious.

quanchi112
Cbr is the only place I was ever perma banned. I knew ahead of time my opinion of challenging the established quo but it was to prove the point they can't stop me. No one can. Ironically they restarted back up so I could re register under my quanchi112 to begin my new reign.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I mean, if you really want to dominate CV, learn legends. I will tell you that till the day you die (or do so.)

quanchi112
I mean, if you really want to dominate CV, learn legends. I will tell you that till the day you die (or do so.) I couldn't remember my old username or password so I just created my new one, Quan_the_Great

Do me a favor since I can't post any threads yet. I seem to recall some sort of posting limit to which I hated. A Khan (Into Darkness) vs Darth Sidious or Darth Vader will do. I need to enlighten these fools.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ugh, screw you and your canon-only star wars knowledge.

quanchi112
Ugh, screw you and your canon-only star wars knowledge. I want to crush some Jedi. Make it be so. You called me back to this site. Let them experience the Quan.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I won't let them until you learn legends. Hell, I'll do the whole ES vs Dragon Age debate if you commit yourself to doing so.

quanchi112
I won't let them until you learn legends. Hell, I'll do the whole ES vs Dragon Age debate if you commit yourself to doing so.

I just have no interest in legends. I'm seriously in a Sci Fi film comparison mood still. Comicvine is already upsetting me.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
And so, Quan will never truly reach his devastating potential. Sad.

quanchi112
And so, Quan will never truly reach his devastating potential. Sad. Legends is a path I won't travel.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hinzaal firok. Hi lorot til los kes wah dii suleyk?

quanchi112
Will Comicvine embrace me as the prophet that I am ?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yes. We must invite you to the grand pm first.

|King Joker|
don't do it skillz

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
do u people have like a problem with quan or somethin

quanchi112
What is the grand pm ?

|King Joker|
Originally posted by quanchi112
What is the grand pm ? massive gay orgy. you wouldn't like it.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by quanchi112
What is the grand pm ?

check ur messages on CV, and send a message in the pm if you got it. It's a conglomeration of CV sw debaters.

AncientPower
So people really believe I'm LondonBFR? I'm impressed, might have to ask for some tips. I'm SithRevenant, as I've already said. Pretty sure I know exactly who it is anyhow, stunned you guys missed it to be frank.

DarthAnt66
I doubt its Selenial, assuming that's who your referring to.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Emphasis mine.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by AncientPower
So people really believe I'm LondonBFR? I'm impressed, might have to ask for some tips. I'm SithRevenant, as I've already said. Pretty sure I know exactly who it is anyhow, stunned you guys missed it to be frank.
Also you, because you three all sound exactly alike.

AncientPower
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Also you, because you three all sound exactly alike.

Sound? Imitation is easy, god you people are naive. Especially given you all resort to that now on here anyway. But honestly I don't care about this forum or the trolling that goes on all the time. I am simply seeking to be left out of the incessant childish trolling and name muddying that people are trying to pull on me.

If people have an issue with me, take it to me here, don't make fake accounts trying to imitate me and taking it way too far on a different ****ing forum. Do you people have any kind of life at all? Because this behavior indicates a lack of one.

FreshestSlice
Nobody wants to be you, so you're only digging a deeper hole. No one gains anything by imitating retardation.

|King Joker|
Fresh' on point

AncientPower
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Nobody wants to be you, so you're only digging a deeper hole. No one gains anything by imitating retardation.

Wow much original, You're worthy of a ****ing emmy.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Not sure I see what you're perceiving, kulvax. He's literally saying what he thinks, plain and straightforward. Not really meant to be funny, original, or Emmy-worthy.

Beniboybling
Lol, forgot about this. smile

Nephthys
The tide is rising.

MythLord
And falling, soon.

McP
When Luceno stated, that Plagueis was most powerful Sith Lord in history before Sidious, he did that by writing a proper text on book's cover (as I remember, am I right?). It instantly made it a part of a book, and canon statement. Tom Veitch opinion doesn't matter, he's not Lucas. As I remember, Drew K. once stated, that Revan, Vader and Bane should all be around the same level. His opinion doesn't matter as well. Legends had, have and will have Sidious as the strognest one. There are a proper quotes, and - since Legends wont be continued anymore - it wont change. Never.

Selenial
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I doubt its Selenial, assuming that's who your referring to.

I'd made like six posts in three months and bitches were still cowering at the hint of my shadow.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l41YedIbenuBH6ljO/giphy.gif

NewGuy01
How is your activity in the past three months at all relevant to a year-old post? messed

Selenial
Originally posted by NewGuy01
How is your activity in the past three months at all relevant to a year-old post? messed

Bamboozled by Beni again mmm

Though I wasn't active in the new year last year either if I remember correctly, this isn't my time of year.

The_Tempest
Ugh sel you like cersei?!

carthage
Originally posted by Selenial
I'd made like six posts in three months and bitches were still cowering at the hint of my shadow.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l41YedIbenuBH6ljO/giphy.gif

Cersei sucks dick

The_Tempest
*brother dick

Selenial
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Ugh sel you like cersei?!

*shrug*

I admire the character as a Television show character, I would despise her if she actually existed. As character creation goes, she's pretty top notch tbfh.

The_Tempest
She's a great character but repulsive and despicable and uncool

Her dad Tywin, on the other hand...

Selenial
She's a great character but repulsive and despicable and uncool

Her dad Tywin, on the other hand...

But also, as Jack points out, ****ing relentless and bat-shit crazy.

I felt it was fitting smile

And yeh, Tywin's pretty boss. Don't see him wiping out an entire religious order, three (four, depending on how you swing it?) great houses and all his kids though smokin'

The_Tempest
Pfft Tywin is the most alpha character in all of GOT

Selenial
Pfft Tywin is the most alpha character in all of GOT

Then how come he let Aerys molest his wife and steal his son mmm

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Selenial
Then how come he let Aerys molest his wife and steal his son mmm

I'll take that and raise you the sack of kings landing that ended the targaryean dynasty

Selenial
I'll take that and raise you the sack of kings landing that ended the targaryean dynasty

I'll take that and raise you the Sept of Baelor. Sure, it arguably did less (arguably), but at least she didn't have to wait on the sidelines of a war like a pussy in order to achieve it smile

The_Tempest
Was that the thing that destroyed the city and her support base and arrayed the rest of the world against her?

Selenial
Was that the thing that destroyed the city and her support base and arrayed the rest of the world against her?

Fugging irrelevant smile

> virtually no claim to the iron throne
> gives literally zero shits

Let's be honest, if Daenerys didn't exist, she'd be able to secure the realm.

The_Tempest
Nah
Granny Tyrell is coming to slap that royal b1tch

Selenial
Nah
Granny Tyrell is coming to slap that royal b1tch

To be honest, Olenna > Tywin and every other character on the show.

I feel like we can agree on that.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by SunRazer
Because she thinks his relevance to DE and TotJ makes him an authority on the matter.

Logical. Since he is the creator of Dark Empire Darth Sidious and co-creator of Exar Kun.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by McP
When Luceno stated, that Plagueis was most powerful Sith Lord in history before Sidious, he did that by writing a proper text on book's cover (as I remember, am I right?). It instantly made it a part of a book, and canon statement. Tom Veitch opinion doesn't matter, he's not Lucas. As I remember, Drew K. once stated, that Revan, Vader and Bane should all be around the same level. His opinion doesn't matter as well. Legends had, have and will have Sidious as the strognest one. There are a proper quotes, and - since Legends wont be continued anymore - it wont change. Never.

1. That text on the book's cover referred to Plagueis' ability to manipulate the midi-chlorians.
2. Actually, Tom Veitch is a greater authority on Dark Empire Darth Sidious and Exar Kun(because he created the first and co-created the second) than George Lucas--who explicitly stated that the Expanded Universe does not follow his head canon.
3. The only reason Drew said that was because newer material(could/have) appear/ed and would create other conflicts within the lore. And because the writers have to suck Lucas' dick because he is the creator of Star Wars. And his characters need to remain in the center of attention in the saga.
But in a versus thread things are different.

Dispray
Delet this

Geistalt
Originally posted by McP
As I remember, Drew K. once stated, that Revan, Vader and Bane should all be around the same level.
He did?

I'll stop lowballing Bane if someone provides a source.

Their opinions may not be C-canon, but they're the best measuring stick we've got.

MythLord
Drew said that "any one of them could win" and that "it's not for him to decided, it's a matter of circumstances".

Geistalt
So, here's the source:

So, yeah; he pretty much pussied out. In his not-so-humble opinion, Bane = Vader.

But at least no one can successfully disprove that their power relative to each other is ambiguous (especially Bane, considering he wrote him).

carthage
Bane's done nothing in the force or with a lightsaber to even put him above Ahsoka or pre-Vader duel Galen let alone Vader, lmao

NTJack0
Lol at anyone taking trash tier Bane seriously.

Rockydonovang
Emphasis on "its not for him to decide"

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Geistalt

Their opinions may not be C-canon, but they're the best measuring stick we've got. No they are not. eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.