R.I.P. Alan Rickman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmperorSidious2
The end of one of the greatest actors to ever come to the big screen and our hearts. We shall al miss Severus Snape now that he has vanished from the Harry Potter and this earth. But may his sole find refuge in heaven where it belongs.

We miss you. All of your fans cast and crew memebers. sad

Surtur
RIP, but his death has me super creeped out. Everyday if I eat breakfast I eat it in my bedroom. When I eat I always need to be watching something on tv. In my room itself I do not have internet or cable or anything, I rely on a dvd player and can only watch movies in there. A few days ago when I woke up out of the blue for some reason I decided what I was going to watch during breakfast was a Harry Potter movie(Goblet of Fire). After I was done and had watched a bit of it I came downstairs, went online, and found out Alan had passed.

EmperorSidious2
Dang

Egon1982
Bit late for the party since i joined in and so many damned celebrity deaths, it's depressing.

riv6672
He played 3 of my favorite characters (Hans Gruber, Alexander Dane, Severus Snape).
He was a marvelous actor who gave his best to even the smallest role.
Hearing about his passing really upset me last year.

RIP

KDY Executive
Lost the Prince early in 2016, then the Princess (Leia) by the end of it.

Walter Blakesle
What desperately sad news about Alan Rickman. A man of such talent, wicked charm & stunning screen & stage presence. He'll be sorely missed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.