How is Benny going to make it in the next two films?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
So Kylo Ren has taken the mask off and revealed himself too soon as Ben Solo, the son of Han and Leia. Then he kills Han which makes him less redeemable and loses to Rey. Before the mask was taken off, he appeared nearly unstoppable. He literally had his way with Rey, moving her around and knocking her unconscious. Then he takes the mask off and it brings him vulnerability from that point on. As a Rule of Thumb, no Super Hero or Villain reveals their identity because the unmasking can make them vulnerable and an easy target to manipulate and destroy. Then many of us have grown up playing Hide and go Seek, the key to the game is to not be found so it would not be easy to be caught. Staying on point on, If Kylo Ren remained hidden behind the mask I think his victories would have been less difficult and he could have accomplished his goal to succeed where Vader failed. It was great to see who he was under the mask but it was revealed to soon. I hope Kylo Ren will improve as the films progress but it seems like he's at a low at this moment. What do ya'll think about him rising as both a Sith and a Starwars Character?

queeq
I think he will. There's plenty in his character to make him last three movies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.