Ren walking through a snowy forest trailer movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
anyone notice this

in the trailer kylo r Ren walking through a snowy forest then ignites his crossguard saber

in movie

i dont recall seeing it roll eyes (sarcastic) confused

chilled monkey
That's nothing. The "Highlander: Endgame" trailer had a bunch of scenes that didn't appear in the movie. That happens sometimes.

redpill
Originally posted by chilled monkey
That's nothing. The "Highlander: Endgame" trailer had a bunch of scenes that didn't appear in the movie. That happens sometimes. i dont follow highlander

anything else presented in trailers that was not in the movie? confused

NewLanceWindu
Honestly, why all the new threads? This question could have been posted in the TFA Discussion thread.

This happens to almost every movie. They film scenes that get cut towards the last minute.

queeq
Yup. But these ones ended up in the trailer.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by redpill
i dont follow highlander

anything else presented in trailers that was not in the movie? confused

Yes. In the "Ant-Man" trailer Scott asks if it's too late to change the name. That line does not appear in the movie.

NewLanceWindu
Originally posted by queeq
Yup. But these ones ended up in the trailer.

Still happens all the time. Lots of trailer scenes that get cut.

queeq
True... But this is also SW and we pick that apart into the tiniest details.

atv2
That was a great scene and I wished they kept it in the movie. Unfortunately they kill a lot of good scenes featured in trailers. I remember Highlander Endgame they cut out a lot of good scenes there as well, even with the Director's Cut those scenes weren't featured. They have a habit of featuring some good scenes to catch the audience attention and then when the movie comes it gets cut out.

Beniboybling
It was a big strange seeing how iconic the scene was supposed to be and end up being...

But I guess it worked well as a reveal for the trailer but wouldn't have the same effect in the movie.

redpill
Originally posted by Beniboybling
It was a big strange seeing how iconic the scene was supposed to be and end up being...

But I guess it worked well as a reveal for the trailer but wouldn't have the same effect in the movie.

i hope when the dvd comes out they keep that scene

queeq
Don't count on it. Just to save you from disappointment.

redpill
then maybe a fan edit

JediRobin23
That was a good scene that should of been kept...

queeq
It wasn't a scene, it was a shot.

And I cannot judge, I haven't seen the alternate cut of that scene.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.