Rank Voidtry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Is he high Herald or Transcendent?

Is he in the same class as Superman, Thor, Silver Surfer etc...

Or is he more along the lines of WB Hulk, Thanos, H'El, Superboy Prime etc...

Discuss!

Time-Immemorial
He's up there with Hel but not Prime.

Decter
Lows trans

One_Angry_Scot
He's definitely Trans Tier for sure. He was about to give Thor a repeat of what he did to Ares but he got distracted by Osbourne and just bulldozed Asgard instead. He's definitely not in the same class as someone he was beating that easily. Combined with him taking a hit from Thor that himself described as "all the power at my command and not even flinching".

Sentry/Void at this point is beyond Herald. Bonus points for him not really giving a **** about who he hurts and how he does it as well. Makes him twice as impressive.

Sin I AM
It's fluid anywhere from low trans to sub sky id imagine. His abilities as is his nature is hard to scale

Philosophía
Trans. I'd have put him a lot higher than this due to the Molecule Man showing, but the powerlevel of MM makes it iffy.

Henry_Pym
Sentry is a tranny look at that smooth face and well groomed long blond hair.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Sentry is a tranny look at that smooth face and well groomed long blond hair.

thumb down

byrdgang21
Easily trans level IMO

ghostman
low low LOW trans, not even close to prime

h1a8
Trans definitely

Insane Titan
He's Thanos lvl trans to low Skyfather.

Sin I AM
He needs an ongoing. Scot what has sentry been up to? Last i seen of him was his celestial feat

zopzop
Trans at a MINIMUM.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Insane Titan

Not really up on thanos..does he ever do more than blast and punch

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Not really up on thanos..does he ever do more than blast and punch mind control/mental abilities, force fields , TK and taking astral form are just a few things he done recently

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

I fully agree; High Trans/Low Skyfather...

Sin I AM
mind control/mental abilities, force fields , TK and taking astral form are just a few things he done recently

When secret wars?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
thumb up

I fully agree; High Trans/Low Skyfather... yeah, potentially could be higher imo

Insane Titan
When secret wars? no , infinity revelations and reletivity.

Adam Grimes
Not really up on thanos..does he ever do more than blast and punch I could say the same thing about Sentry though.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I could say the same thing about Sentry though. true

One_Angry_Scot
He needs an ongoing. Scot what has sentry been up to? Last i seen of him was his celestial feat

Sorry for not answering till late.

Nah the Celestial encounter in Uncanny Avengers #22 was the last we saw of Robert.

Glorificus
Solid Mid-High Trans.

tkitna
Originally posted by zopzop
Trans at a MINIMUM.

RealityWarper
*smh*

Sentry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Molecule Man

There is a burden of proof that Owen had no mental blocks placed upon his abilities that people choose to ignore and that is literally backed-up by the Marvel Handbooks.

/thread

Adam Grimes
Are you talking about real life Sentry or comic Sentry?

RealityWarper
0/10 + ignore list

Grow up

abhilegend
laughing out loud

We have a new star in making.

Estacado
Originally posted by RealityWarper
0/10 + ignore list

Grow up
thumb up

Adam Grimes
Lol'd. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by RealityWarper
0/10 + ignore list

Grow up

http://i.imgur.com/iQvfduz.gif

Adam Grimes
http://rs1220.pbsrc.com/albums/dd457/cp7k1rk/patrickbatemanflick.gif~c200

carver9
Are you talking about real life Sentry or comic Sentry?

Lol...this is your debating style.

Sentry is Mid trans.

Adam Grimes
Scans are real life now?

Sounds like you scandaddy.

carver9
Scans are real life now?

Lol...when did I say scans are real life? You all are the ones using real life scenarios for a comic. Not me.

Time-Immemorial
Scans are real life now?

Carver said you guys were using scans older then his momma, so the question is, Hold old is his momma...

Adam Grimes
In the same page Sin agreed with me, Reality Warper blocked me and Carver attacked me.

I feel like Astner.

RealityWarper
-.-

Sin I AM
In the same page Sin agreed with me, Reality Warper blocked me and Carver attacked me.

I feel like Astner.

That's your idol. Embrace him.

=

Back to topic. What is considered Voidtrys greatest feat? Seige?

Surtur
I also tend to agree with the notion that Sentry is somewhere in the realm of above Thanos, but below the lower end cosmics and such beings. He's basically the bridge between Thanos and the other low end cosmics.

At least that is how I always interpreted the character.

Adam Grimes
That's your idol. Embrace him. Makes me feel dirty.

________

Voidtry is mid-trans at most, imo.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Surtur
I also tend to agree with the notion that Sentry is somewhere in the realm of above Thanos, but below the lower end cosmics and such beings. He's basically the bridge between Thanos and the other low end cosmics.

At least that is how I always interpreted the character. Above Thanos?

Surtur
Yeah since Thanos has trouble with the whole "coming back from being exploded" thing.

psycho gundam
The initial exploding is the issue

Matter manipulation is also dubious

Surtur
No doubt about that Thanos is insanely durable too.

Estacado

h1a8
MM Sentry is clearly above Thanos. Is that the voidtry everyone is referring to?

If so then he is above Galactus and about equal to the lower abstracts.

Insane Titan
Hahaha

Surtur
Originally posted by h1a8
MM Sentry is clearly above Thanos. Is that the voidtry everyone is referring to?

What did he ever do that was Galactus level? Since the Molecule Man he fought wasn't anywhere near Galactus level.

Please don't return and say someone made a comment he stalemated Galactus.

Adam Grimes
I rank Sentry below zero.

Time-Immemorial

Most def

Surtur
If we're talking about ratings of sanity then yes "below zero" would be quite correct. Or if we were just measuring overall quality of character.

Insane Titan
If we're talking about ratings of sanity then yes "below zero" would be quite correct. Or if we were just measuring overall quality of character. like a character that flies and punches stuff pulling powers out of his ass?

h1a8
What did he ever do that was Galactus level? Since the Molecule Man he fought wasn't anywhere near Galactus level.

Please don't return and say someone made a comment he stalemated Galactus.
1. He came back from complete annihilation.
2. He created a werewolf
3. He stopped his own destruction and destroyed MM without touching or gesturing. MM is well beyond Herald level.

These are all beyond Galactus level.

Insane Titan
Lmao

Adam Grimes
like a character that flies and punches stuff pulling powers out of his ass? Gr8 b8 m8.

Surtur
like a character that flies and punches stuff pulling powers out of his ass?

Is there in existence a comic book cover that shows said character denying a thirsty Aquaman water whilst in the desert? If the answer is "yes" then all sins are forgiven.

Surtur
1. He came back from complete annihilation.
2. He created a werewolf
3. He stopped his own destruction and destroyed MM without touching or gesturing. MM is well beyond Herald level.

These are all beyond Galactus level.

Wait what? Why does creating a werewolf mean anything in regards to Galactus?

Do I even need to ask how and why he even bothered to create a werewolf?

tkitna

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Most def

You shut your whore mouths.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by tkitna
You shut your whore mouths. Didn't read the magic word.

Time-Immemorial
Didn't read the magic word.

thumb up

Sin I AM
Sentry made a werewolf?

Adam Grimes
MM made a cute, palm-sized werewolf.

h1a8
Wait what? Why does creating a werewolf mean anything in regards to Galactus?

Do I even need to ask how and why he even bothered to create a werewolf? Creating a werewolf symbolized that he WAS GOD. He is able to create organic life by a mere gesture. That takes supreme control over matter and energy.

psycho gundam
laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
How is that beyond Galactus??

abhilegend
Has Galcatus ever created a werewolf?

See, that was easy.

Estacado
It's obvious he cant create one. Look at all his heralds.... their design is ok at best.

If he could make a werewolf herald Im sure he would have done it by now.

"Id"
Originally posted by Estacado
It's obvious he cant create one. Look at all his heralds.... their design is ok at best.

If he could make a werewolf herald Im sure he would have done it by now.

Fairly certain Ahbi is being sarcastic.

Estacado
I know....uhuh

TheLordofMurder
Creating a werewolf symbolized that he WAS GOD. He is able to create organic life by a mere gesture. That takes supreme control over matter and energy.

Mephisto can create demons at will, so what does that make him!?

Wait a minute, do you mean to tell me that werewolves outrank demons!??

I bet a strong demon will annihilate the strongest werewolf...

I will take Blackheart vs any werewolf you can think of in comics...

DarkSaint85
What about a vampire werewolf?

Surtur
Creating a werewolf symbolized that he WAS GOD. He is able to create organic life by a mere gesture. That takes supreme control over matter and energy.

So just to be clear Galactus never created life? So Tyrant came from...where? Wiki says he created a "powerful living machine in his image". Creating a cosmic powered LIVING machine kind of shits all over a shitty palm sized werewolf.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What about a vampire werewolf?

Nah...

Lycanthropy will weaken the vampiric aspect... wink

KuRuPT Thanosi

At least that is how I always interpreted the character.

and that notion would be wrong. He's done nothing that puts him above thanos.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yeah since Thanos has trouble with the whole "coming back from being exploded" thing.

When did he have trouble? He almost instantly reformed when Drax anti-matter bombed him

KuRuPT Thanosi

You're a moron

tkitna
Lets see, Galactus created Surfer who in turn has created life himself,,,,

Its just all to much man.

h1a8
Galactus can't create organic life. He can bring beings back from the dead or umbue beings with power (heralds) or create artificial intelligence beings (like punishers). Mephisto can't either. His demons are from the beings already under his control. Creating an organic living thing from nothing but the surrounding matter and energy and with a mere gesture can only be done by an abstract level being. The abstract entity Phoenix is responsible for life in the universe.

h1a8
Originally posted by tkitna
Lets see, Galactus created Surfer who in turn has created life himself,,,,

Its just all to much man. Surfer never created life, and neither has Galactus. They manipulate life or bring it back from the dead. Otherwise Galactus could have created as many Surfers he wanted without using any living being.

Insane Titan
FFS read some comics

h1a8
FFS read some comics there are millions of comics, I have read a lot of them. Reading a few more will still be far from all of them. Who here has read all of the comics?

Adam Grimes
Zom.

Insane Titan
there are millions of comics, I have read a lot of them. Reading a few more will still be far from all of them. Who here has read all of the comics? Comics about what you're trying and failing to talk about as if youre right.

RealityWarper
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1pXuhJmNfr4/UEquEDBjTHI/AAAAAAAADCs/WaScF0o115s/s1600/peace-not-war.gif

h1a8
Comics about what you're trying and failing to talk about as if youre right. Almost no one here has read all of the comics on any main character. If they did then posting scans would be stupid. I have literally read or seen more than 90% of Surfer's top feats. I would love to see where he creates an organic being from nothing but the surrounding energy. Hell, show me Galactus doing it. With a gesture, create an organic creature. Show me!

Creating sentient life with a gesture was the writer's intent of showing that Sentry reached Godhood.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.