current molecule man gauntlet run

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
1. Blue Marvel

2. Sentry

3. Thor+BM

4. Thor+BM+Senry

TheLordofMurder
Current Owen clears...

SWblayde938
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Current Owen clears... is current owen that powerful

i know pre-retcon owen is one of the most powerful marvel characters of all time

but current owen is still a powerhouse?

TheLordofMurder
Absolutely...

At current, he is literally a universe buster...

SWblayde938
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Absolutely...

At current, he is literally a universe buster...

isn't he essentially the most powerful character in the MU now

since Reed and Franklin are literally using his power to rebuilt and create the multiverse

TheLordofMurder
It certainly seems that way...

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by SWblayde938
isn't he essentially the most powerful character in the MU now

since Reed and Franklin are literally using his power to rebuilt and create the multiverse

Knowing this....you put him up against some heralds?

SWblayde938
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Knowing this....you put him up against some heralds?

he might have more raw power then them

but they are better fighters

shouldnt it even out

DarkSaint85
Not when he literally has to snap hisfingers and they get turned into burgers....

Galan007
he might have more raw power then them

but they are better fighters

shouldnt it even out laughing out loud

ghostman
Originally posted by Galan007
laughing out loud

the funny thing is, marvel would pull some shit like that sick

hell im sure they have LOL

Magnon
The secret wars Owen is a combination of every Molecule Man in existence, and he's also in possession of all the power of all the Beyonders. He's quite possibly the most powerful being ever in the history of Marvel.

On the other hand, Thor has a hammer an axe and possibly a bromance with either Sentry or BM.

Could go either way.

SWblayde938
Originally posted by Magnon
The secret wars Owen is a combination of every Molecule Man in existence, and he's also in possession of all the power of all the Beyonders. He's quite possibly the most powerful being ever in the history of Marvel.

On the other hand, Thor has a hammer an axe and possibly a bromance with either Sentry or BM.

Could go either way. wait what...he has the beyonders powers?

One_Angry_Scot
wait what...he has the beyonders powers?

Yes as of Secret Wars he absorbed their power when all of them were killed.

SWblayde938
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Yes as of Secret Wars he absorbed their power when all of them were killed. so he has all the powers of the beyonders and literally infinite versions of himself

so literally he is probably the most powerful character on the level of franklin?

Galan007
As of the end of Secret Wars, however, Owen divided himself up again. So in all likelihood, he's back to being a universal power.

SWblayde938
As of the end of Secret Wars, however, Owen divided himself up again. So in all likelihood, he's back to being a universal power. so he is still super top tier?

One_Angry_Scot
so he is still super top tier?

Definitely. Just not as super as he once was.

Galan007
so he is still super top tier? If Owen is equal to his pre-Secret Wars self once again(which he should be), then he's universal.

SWblayde938
If Owen is equal to his pre-Secret Wars self once again(which he should be), then he's universal. but reed is using his power to recreate the multiverse

so are you sure he is back to universal or multiversal

i think he still has the beyonders powers that he lets reed use

Galan007
Reed was using the power that Owen allowed him to use. After Reed/Franklin recreated the multiverse, Owen divided himself up again --placing one of himself within every universe as an 'anchor'-- which subsequently divided the power he possessed as well.

Again, he's likely just as powerful as he was prior to Secret Wars--so universal.

SWblayde938
so does he still win this gauntlet, galan?

SWblayde938
what do you think

Galan007
Barring extreme PIS, there is absolutely no reason a universal power(Owen) shouldn't be able to gesturely atomize this entire gauntlet combined.

SWblayde938
Barring extreme PIS, there is absolutely no reason a universal power(Owen) shouldn't be able to gesturely atomize this entire gauntlet combined. how powerful is Franklin compared to current Owen?

Galan007
Adult Franklin and Owen should theoretically be about equal. Both are bonafide universal powers.

Child Franklin is slightly below that level, simply because he's still learning to master his powers.

SWblayde938
Adult Franklin and Owen should theoretically be about equal. Both are bonafide universal powers.

Child Franklin is slightly below that level, simply because he's still learning to master his powers. then i guess current owen isn't the multiversal level of pre retcon owen and pre retcon beyonder then

burrrrrr
Clears

RealityWarper
Current Owen isn't more powerful than before.

He was just storing the power of the Beyonders like a battery and had to channel it into another being so it could be used.

It's literally stated by the narrator in the last issue of Secret Wars.

Like usual a lot of claims and no research on this forum...

And Owen's power is above Universal...

AlmightyKfish
Molecule Man can literally click his fingers and win this.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by RealityWarper

He was just storing the power of the Beyonders like a battery and had to channel it into another being so it could be used.

And Owen's power is above Universal...

Who said he was more powerful?

basilisk
Barring extreme PIS, there is absolutely no reason a universal power(Owen) shouldn't be able to gesturely atomize this entire gauntlet combined.

But that would require overcoming two Thors, three Blue Marvels, and two Sentries combined... nobody is that powerful - nobody!

carver9
Stop making threads. Galan, MM didn't lose the powers of the Beyonders. With that said, since he is splitting himself up, he is still carrying the Beyonders power.

Time-Immemorial
Goku beat Freeza in the fight and had to kill him for Vegetalaughing out loud

Me, my sig and I>Carver

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
Galan, MM didn't lose the powers of the Beyonders. http://i.imgur.com/nVxPPjt.jpg

Full scene:
http://i.imgur.com/PaRsyaI.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ia38zok.jpg

...So unless you'd have me believe that each fragment of Owen that was sent to anchor every universe in the multiverse was effectively powerless, then yes, he must have lost the full power of the Beyonders at the end of SW, and returned to his 'normal' level(hence why it was also stated that the process "healed" him.)

Seems like you're going out of your way to troll these days. Either get your facts straight, or just stop talking. thumb up

carver9
Can someone help me understand. Is trolling when you disagree with someone? People throw that word around a lot when someone isn't on the same page as them. I want to comment on his post about Owen but I feel like if I say something, I would be trolling. So if possible, can someone define that word for me and if someone make a comment, please let me know if quoting them is trolling. Thanks

RealityWarper
Can someone help me understand. Is trolling when you disagree with someone? People throw that word around a lot when someone isn't on the same page as them. I want to comment on his post about Owen but I feel like if I say something, I would be trolling. So if possible, can someone define that word for me and if someone make a comment, please let me know if quoting them is trolling. Thanks

You are free to share your opinion.

I personaly believe that it's totally normal to defend your opinion if you can argument it even if it goes against the flow.

The "common knowledge" have been proven wrong many times.

Galan007
Can someone help me understand. Is trolling when you disagree with someone? People throw that word around a lot when someone isn't on the same page as them. I want to comment on his post about Owen but I feel like if I say something, I would be trolling. So if possible, can someone define that word for me and if someone make a comment, please let me know if quoting them is trolling. Thanks Your opinion is your opinion. However, acting like your opinion is an incontrovertible fact...when it clearly is not...time and time again...borders on trolling, yes.

Philosophía
Can someone help me understand. Is trolling when you disagree with someone? People throw that word around a lot when someone isn't on the same page as them. I want to comment on his post about Owen but I feel like if I say something, I would be trolling. So if possible, can someone define that word for me and if someone make a comment, please let me know if quoting them is trolling. Thanks Trolling is when you can't back up your wildly inaccurate ''opinion'' with on-panel evidence, or you do so by purposely twisting what is said to suit your needs, eventough you know it's wrong.

If somebody says Hulk beats Galactus, he can't hide behind saying "it's just my opinion" - that's trolling.

In short - 99% of your posting history.

One Big Mob
Why is the guy who created this thread arguing that Owen still has Beyonders' powers? laughing out loud

Anyway it's not clear what happened with the Beyonders' powers. If it's actually getting drained doing that then it'd theoretically take as long as it takes them to finish, and they aren't finished yet iirc.
"All that power" is likely just a reference to how much power was at his disposal. Interchangeable with omnipotent but dumbed down to explain.

It's not clear what Hickman intended. But when the F4 comes back, I've no doubt the power will be used up to neatly tidy up that loose end.

srug

carver9
@Philo...

Besides the 99% of my post history, thanks for the post.

Horrificus
For Owen, this is not a "gauntlet". Its more like a "tickle-fight".

Galan007
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Anyway it's not clear what happened with the Beyonders' powers. If it's actually getting drained doing that then it'd theoretically take as long as it takes them to finish, and they aren't finished yet iirc. When Owen sent a fraction of himself into each universe, his power must have been divided as well. If not, then each of those fragments would essentially be powerless...Which seems rather contradictory, given that each fragment is meant to anchor an entire universe. The fact that Val also said this process healed Owen further substantiates the notion that he is back to his 'normal' level, imo... But I digress.

The point I was making is that it is clear Owen lost/divided the full power of the Beyonders at the end of SW, when he allocated a portion of himself amongst all universes(a notion carver disputed on the last page.)

Horrificus

And Owen's power is above Universal... you are 100% right about this forum.

I HATE us! disgust

AND we are very, very stupid.

One Big Mob
When Owen sent a fraction of himself into each universe, his power must have been divided as well. If not, then each of those fragments would essentially be powerless...Which seems rather contradictory, given that each fragment is meant to anchor an entire universe. The fact that Val also said this process healed Owen further substantiates the notion that he is back to his 'normal' level, imo... But I digress.

The point I was making is that it is clear Owen lost/divided the full power of the Beyonders at the end of SW, when he allocated a portion of himself amongst all universes(a notion carver disputed on the last page.) It could just be the other Molecule Mens powers. After it'd take quite a few Molecule Mans to add up to a Beyonder. Owen basically swallowed all the power which seems to include the Molecule Man bomb. Plus iirc he was absorbing them into him too. Even if not, his madness wasn't tied to the Beyonders' power, but just the other Molecule Men, so him making himself sane doesn't mean he went back to regular power.

Plus the first page called him omnipotent and said he had unlimited power as well.

I don't know. It just seems odd had he drained himself completely from that. Needs an epilogue issue by Hickman imo.

Galan007
^ I'm not saying he drained himself completely. Just that he divided himself(and his power) back up to roughly what it was prior to SW. That seemed to be the implication, imo.

RealityWarper
When Owen sent a fraction of himself into each universe, his power must have been divided as well. If not, then each of those fragments would essentially be powerless...Which seems rather contradictory, given that each fragment is meant to anchor an entire universe. The fact that Val also said this process healed Owen further substantiates the notion that he is back to his 'normal' level, imo... But I digress.

The point I was making is that it is clear Owen lost/divided the full power of the Beyonders at the end of SW, when he allocated a portion of himself amongst all universes(a notion carver disputed on the last page.)

You posted it yourself.

Owen was just a battery storing the power of the Beyonders which had to be redirected into a single individual in order to be used.

In short :

1) Owen couldn't use the power of the Beyonders himself and therefore wasn't more powerful.

2) The happy individual receiving the power redirected by Owen become equal with the omnipotent Beyonders.

http://i.imgur.com/PaRsyaI.jpg

Owen feeling "whole again" was just a reference to his sanity being back as his mind was "fragmented" and he was acting weird all the time.

I said it months ago on comicvine but people...

Galan007
That literally has nothing to do with anything I've said.

Thanks for the overblown scan, though. thumb up

carver9
Is he trolling.? smile

RealityWarper
That literally has nothing to do with anything I've said.

Thanks for the overblown scan, though. thumb up

I'm just showing that Owen never had the ability to use the power of the Beyonders.

Astner
I think what he's trying to say is that Pre-Secret Wars Molecule Man was universal prior to the absorption of the Beyonders, and that even a single Beyonder should be multiversal; and so even when divided a single Molecule Man should be multiversal.

DarkSaint85
I think what he's trying to say, is that with the conclusion of Secret Wars, BeyonderGod has returned.

Galan007
Is he trolling.? smile Nope, he's just stating his opinion in a tactful manner. You should learn from him, instead of trying desperately to be cute. smile

I'm just showing that Owen never had the ability to use the power of the Beyonders. Correct. Never said otherwise. thumb up

Said power was still contained within him, though.

Originally posted by Astner
I think what he's trying to say is that Pre-Secret Wars Molecule Man was universal prior to the absorption of the Beyonders, and that even a single Beyonder should be multiversal; and so even when divided a single Molecule Man should be multiversal. A single Beyonder was definitely not multiversal.

Astner

DarkSaint85
The fight itselfalso took place across all realities.

Galan007
^ So if it took 3 Beyonders to overcome a multiversal power(after what was described as a lengthy/hard-earned battle), then how is one of them a multiversal power by itself? confused

Aside from that, it later took dozenS of Beyonders to overwhelm Thor+Hype... Not to mention the other Beyonders who fell to the Ex Nihilii and Starbrand. Furthermore, the entire phucking Beyonder race was destroyed by a blast(ala the Owen-Bomb) that 'only' destroyed hundreds of thousands of universes. For a point of comparison, the multiverse=infinite universes. IOW, a blast of that magnitude should have been utterly insignificant to even a single multiversal power--nevermind an entire damned race of multiversal powers.

So yeah, there's no way in hell they were multiversal powers individually. Not when you factor in all of their showings.

RealityWarper
I think what he's trying to say is that Pre-Secret Wars Molecule Man was universal prior to the absorption of the Beyonders, and that even a single Beyonder should be multiversal; and so even when divided a single Molecule Man should be multiversal.

Yep but we already knows that because the two fights between The Beyonder & Molecule Man already affected all universes. We said multiversal but the good term is omniversal.

For Marvel :

http://www.marvunapp.com/ohotmu/appendixes/omnapp.htm

A Universe is a single dimension, such as Earth-616 (or, more appropriately, Universe-616), the mainstream Marvel Universe. See below for further discussion in Earth-616 and numbering realities. Uni - "one"

The Multiverse is the collection of alternate dimensions with a similar nature and universal hierarchy. Earth-616, plus pretty much all of the What if? and Exiles worlds, as well as the vast bulk of the alternate Earths seen in the MU (which include a certain hierarchy of comics beings like the Watcher, Eternity, Infinity, etc) are within the same Multiverse. The myriad realms of Earth-616's Multiverse are overseen by the immensely powerful Living Tribunal. Those realms that lack this hierarchy of power are outside of the Multiverse, but within the larger Omniverse.

The only thing that was retconned was to state that The Beyonder beating the Abstracts was an illusion and that his power-level is below them, therefore scaling the Cosmic Cube-beings like The Molecule Man below the Abstracts too.

RealityWarper
^ So if it took 3 Beyonders to overcome a multiversal power(after what was described as a lengthy/hard-earned battle), then how is one of them a multiversal power by itself? confused

Aside from that, it later took dozenS of Beyonders to overwhelm Thor+Hype... Not to mention the other Beyonders who fell to the Ex Nihilii and Starbrand. Furthermore, the entire phucking Beyonder race was destroyed by a blast(ala the Owen-Bomb) that 'only' destroyed hundreds of thousands of universes. For a point of comparison, the multiverse=infinite universes. IOW, a blast of that magnitude should have been utterly insignificant to even a single multiversal power--nevermind an entire damned race of multiversal powers.

So yeah, there's no way in hell they were multiversal powers individually. Not when you factor in all of their showings.

If I recall correctly, Tom Brevoort said that Thor & Hyperion had a way to easily kill the Beyonders without giving further explanations.

It sounds reasonable that all Beyonders don't have exactly a similar power-level but we knows that The Beyonder whom was a child compared to his race was very very powerful.

Galan007
Using canon feats from 'pre-retcon' Beyonder as a means of power-scaling the entire race would be fine, IF they didn't have such lows.

RealityWarper
Using feats from 'pre-retcon' Beyonder as a means of power-scaling the entire race would be fine, IF they didn't have such lows.

What do you mean exactly ?

celeyhyga17
Brevoorts a troll. He says shiet to just shut up folks who are sticklers for details. Thor and Hype broforce was just stooped as hell. Not to mention they were fighting the Decepticons from Cybertron. PISsy shiet.

I think they are multiversal though.
embarrasment

Galan007
What do you mean exactly ? Well, you're using Beyonder's feats from SWII as a means of power-scaling the entire race into even more uber territory than him. But given their lows, I can't really agree with that.

For example: the entire Beyonder race was killed by a bomb that 'only' destroyed hundreds of thousands of universes. Conversely, SWII-era Beyonder tanked a blast that could have destroyed "SEVERAL BILLION" entire dimensions:
http://i.imgur.com/UgyE3EW.jpg
See where I'm coming from?

Additionally, the Beyonders who killed LT and the hierarchy are the same Beyonders who were ultimately beaten by the Ex Nihilii and Starbrand... And then Thor+Hype took on dozenS more Beyonders afterward.

Their lows are simply too low for power-scaling to work like you're describing it.

RealityWarper
Well, you're using Beyonder's feats from SWII as a means of power-scaling the entire race into even more uber territory than him. But given their lows, I can't really agree with that.

For example: the entire Beyonder race was killed by a bomb that 'only' destroyed hundreds of thousands of universes. Conversely, SWII-era Beyonder tanked a blast that could have destroyed "SEVERAL BILLION" entire dimensions:
http://i.imgur.com/UgyE3EW.jpg
See where I'm coming from?

Additionally, the Beyonders who killed LT and the hierarchy are the same Beyonders who were ultimately beaten by the Ex Nihilii and Starbrand... And then Thor+Hype took on dozenS more Beyonders afterward.

Their lows are simply too low for power-scaling to work like you're describing it.

That's not contradictory.

Each "bomb" was designed to destroy one entire reality including his infinity of realms and dimensions.

The fight that you showed is happening inside the Earth-616 reality and it concerns "only a few billions of dimensions".

If you look it that way that sounds correct.

By the way weren't the Ivory Kings the most powerful of their race ?

Overall I agree that something is wrong without having no further explanations.

How comes that the Beyonders didn't simply thinked Thor & Co out of existence ???

Were they protected by the tree & Starbrand influence from being instantly destroyed ?

Marvel owns us an explanation.

DarkSaint85
Tbh, they don't care about power levels in their fights - nor should they. So I wouldn't hold my breath...

Galan007
Each "bomb" was designed to destroy one entire reality including his infinity of realms and dimensions. Each bomb destroyed a universe, just like each incursion destroyed a universe.

That is all.

RealityWarper
Each bomb destroyed a universe, just like each incursion destroyed a universe.

That is all.

So you believe that the dimensions and realms in each realities remained unaffected ? That Asgard was safe ?

I don't buy it.

The Handbook of the Marvel Universe precise that the Incursions affected the realities therefore including the infinity of dimensions and realms.

http://comicastle.org/comics/secret-wars-2015/official-guide-marvel-universe/halaman/Secret%20Wars%20- %20Official%20Guide%20to%20the%20Marvel%20Multiver
se-008.jpg

http://comicastle.org/comics/secret-wars-2015/official-guide-marvel-universe/halaman/Secret%20Wars%20- %20Official%20Guide%20to%20the%20Marvel%20Multiver
se-009.jpg

abhilegend
Wut? You're saying a universe is infinity of dimensions and thus infinite?

facepalm

Astner
Out of curiosity, where would you rate a single Beyonder in terms of power?

And how would you explain the death of the Living Tribunal, their fight against the Multiversal Avengers, and their death at the hands of Dr. Doom and Molecule Man?

Galan007
So you believe that the dimensions and realms in each realities remained unaffected ? That Asgard was safe ?

I don't buy it.

The Handbook of the Marvel Universe precise that the Incursions affected the realities therefore including the infinity of dimensions and realms.

se-008.jpg

se-009.jpg I believe what we were told dozens of times, across dozens of issues: each bomb could destroy a universe... Just like each incursion could destroy a universe(well, technically two universes lol.)

Anywho, I am certainly not of the opinion that every time the word "universe" was used, Hickman really meant for us to take that as "an infinity of realms and dimensions", like you're implying. If that were Hickman's intent, he would have made us(ie. the readers) explicitly aware of such at some point in the series...But he never did, so I'm not buying it.

Galan007
Out of curiosity, where would you rate a single Beyonder in terms of power?

And how would you explain the death of the Living Tribunal, their fight against the Multiversal Avengers, and their death at the hands of Dr. Doom and Molecule Man? It is hard to say with any kind of certainty. In one corner they have a very high-high(3 of them beating LT.) In the other corner they have some embarrassingly low-lows. There is no neutral ground from which an 'average' can be formed.

However, the best feat we saw an individual Beyonder accomplish was wiping out the Celestial Host, and killing the likes of Eternity. So meh. /shrug

Either way, nothing suggests they are multiversal individually.

RealityWarper
I believe what we were told dozens of times, across dozens of issues: each bomb could destroy a universe... Just like each incursion could destroy a universe(well, technically two universes lol.)

Anywho, I am certainly not of the opinion that every time the word "universe" was used, Hickman really meant for us to take that as "an infinity of realms and dimensions", like you're implying. If that were Hickman's intent, he would have made us(ie. the readers) explicitly aware of such at some point in the series...But he never did, so I'm not buying it.

I'm implying that each bomb was specifically designed to destroy one reality and one reality is implied to contain an infinity of realms and dimensions.

In short Hickman said Universe but was impliying an entire reality.

In short when you destroy the entire Earth-616 reality, the realms and dimensions that it contains are destroyed too.

A Reality is the collection of an Earth-like universe and all other realms associated with that universe. For example, in general, there is one Negative Zone, one Asgard, and one Dark Dimension associated with each Earth universe. The collection of all associated realms is a Reality. Further changes to the history of a realm will alter its reality. In most cases, this actually involves overlapping or merging one reality with another.

Astner
Hidden realms like Asgard aren't separable from their universes. You can't destroy the universe and still have Asgard floating in the void around intact.

celeyhyga17
Other "multiversal" characters have embarrassing lows. No one is safe from story driven plot.

RealityWarper
Hidden realms like Asgard aren't separable from their universes. You can't destroy the universe and still have Asgard floating in the void around intact.

My mind exactly.

abhilegend
That doesn't means much. It only means anytime a universe is destroyed by someone, an infinity of realms are destroyed.

It doesn't elevates Beyonders into multiversal range.

Galan007
I'm implying that each bomb was specifically designed to destroy one reality and one reality is implied to contain an infinity of realms and dimensions. Except this was never stated/implied in the story itself.

Hickman's intent was crystal clear, imo: 'a universe' implies exactly that: 'a universe'. Certainly not "an infinity of realms and dimensions within each and every one of those universes."

But even if you choose to view the cosmology that way(Hickman be damned), it changes nothing. The bomb was still universal any way you cut it. thumb up

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Other "multiversal" characters have embarrassing lows. No one is safe from story driven plot. Thing is: the Beyonders have NO feats to suggest they are multiversal individually, and their lows sharply contradict that assertion as well.

The entire race was killed by infinitely less energy than would be required to perform a multiversal feat, for God's sake.

Astner
My mind exactly.
But that doesn't make the Molecule Man anything more than a universe bomb. If these realms cannot survive without their universe, then all you have to do to destroy them is to destroy the universe.

RealityWarper
Except this was never stated/implied in the story itself.

Hickman's intent was crystal clear, imo: 'a universe' implies exactly that: 'a universe'. Certainly not "an infinity of realms and dimensions within each and every one of those universes."

Thing is: the Beyonders have NO feats to suggest they are multiversal individually, and their lows sharply contradict that assertion as well.

The entire race was killed by infinitely less energy than would be required to perform a multiversal feat, for God's sake.

Hickman was implying that everything will be destroyed and that exactly what happened.

Their fight against the Abstracts are enough to say that they are multiversals.

Every Cosmic Cube-being above or on par with The Beyonder is multiversal.

The Abstracts are above the Cosmic Cube-beings.

The Beyonders are above the Abstracts.

All Owen Reece are supposed to have the same abilities and as Owen from the Reality-616 was able to affect the entire multiversal reality then there is no reason to believe otherwise.

Galan007
So basically: ignore the Beyonders' horrendously low-lows, and use as much illogical power-scaling as possible? Got it. thumb up

RealityWarper
But that doesn't make the Molecule Man anything more than a universe bomb. If these realms cannot survive without their universe, then all you have to do to destroy them is to destroy the universe.

Thinking about it twice I disagree.

You can destroy one Universe without affecting his dimensions and realms.

A Dimension in this sense refers to a realm containing space, time, matter, and energy. A dimension may be a universe (a virtually infinite amount of space) or a "pocket dimension" (a clearly finite and often relatively small realm). In addition, dimensions are further divided into "essentially Earth-like" realms, with similar makeup, physical properties, and laws of physics; alien dimensions, with differing physical properties and laws than Earth dimensions; and magic realms, alien dimensions governed primarily by magic.

A Realm is a location or an area of interest. It is often used interchangeably with "dimension," though it can also refer to physical locations within a dimension, such as a planet, nation, city-state, etc.

A Universe is a single dimension, such as Earth-616 (or, more appropriately, Universe-616), the mainstream Marvel Universe. See below for further discussion in Earth-616 and numbering realities. Uni - "one"

One Universe is a specific dimension therefore you can destroy it without affecting the other dimensions.

Adam Grimes
I guess we should start using the word dimension instead of multiverse. thumb up

Astner
Thinking about it twice I disagree.

You can destroy one Universe without affecting his dimensions and realms.
Do you have any examples from the comics?

RealityWarper
Do you have any examples from the comics?

The attack of Dark-Crawler that destroyed all land masses in the Dark Dimension ended in the destruction of the Dark Dimension but didn't affect the other dimensions, universes, realms.

Astner
The attack of Dark-Crawler that destroyed all land masses in the Dark Dimension ended in the destruction of the Dark Dimension but didn't affect the other dimensions, universes, realms.
No, I meant the other way around. A universe being destroyed, but its hidden realms surviving.

RealityWarper
No, I meant the other way around. A universe being destroyed, but its hidden realms surviving.

The OHOTMU said that Universe and Dimensions are similar.

http://www.marvunapp.com/ohotmu/appendixes/omnapp.htm

Astner
That's not what I asked for. Do you or do you not have an example of a hidden reality surviving the destruction of its universe?

RealityWarper
That's not what I asked for. Do you or do you not have an example of a hidden reality surviving the destruction of its universe?

Reality = Universe + Dimension + Realms.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.