Mister Immortal limit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Johncornwell
What is the exact limit on Mister Immortal, power?

Can he survive reality or matter warping?

riv6672
^^^Probably?

Mr. Immortal is Homo supreme and beyond death.
He's going to live to the end of the universe, and be the one to who its final secret gets revealed.
Reality has to be warping by that point.

basilisk
Presumably if the matter warping is sufficient to kill him then he just comes back to life again. Same as when he gets crushed flat or blown up he still seems to come back.

Reality warping... well, in it's crudest form of say blowing him to pieces or scattering his atoms, maybe it all counts as death once he is beyond the point of functioning and he just comes back. But if someone just turns him into glass, or rewrites his DNA so that he is no longer Homo Supreme, or destroys his actual soul... not so sure that he is just coming back from that.

Another limit would be just encasing him in adamantium and throwing him into the deepest ocean. Might get out eventually like when the universe is dying but he would probably be completely insane.

Sin I AM
For all intensive purposes i believe he is the one true immortal in dc. At any point his heart stops he just automatically comes back. I dont think that rewriting his dna or anything of that matter would work. He seems to be above that

RealityWarper
The writer.

Glorificus
Ultimate Nullifier could put him down.

Aside from that, he's pretty much impossible to permanently put down.

riv6672
Originally posted by Sin I AM
For all intensive purposes i believe he is the one true immortal in dc. At any point his heart stops he just automatically comes back. I dont think that rewriting his dna or anything of that matter would work. He seems to be above that
I thought we were talking Marvel.

Galan007
laughing out loud

riv6672
Well, DC has Immortal Man. There's a difference.

Facee
Originally posted by Sin I AM
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_Immortal

Sin I AM
Typo but yea

Surtur
What happens if his body is utterly destroyed? I'm not even talking about Perfect Cell style regen where you need at least one tiny cell left for him to come back.

riv6672
He comes back.

Surtur
Originally posted by riv6672
He comes back.

Does he have any feats of doing so or is that just an assumption? Since even if I shoot an energy blast and vaporize you there would still be a little bit of you left.

riv6672
Educated guess.

How Mr. I comes back to life is unclear, as its he's never shown regenerating ala Wolverine. What he has is not some insane HF; he's Supreme, not Superior.
He's going to outlive this universe.
So, i'd say he comes back from what you asked/suggested.

You can read all that and say nah, you're assuming, but i actually put some thought into my answer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.