Genius Battle Hank Pym vs. T'challa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins in the brains department.

riv6672
Can you be more specific?

deathslash
Originally posted by riv6672
Can you be more specific? this. Are we talking about IQ, general knowledge, a prep battle, or engineering feats?

Henry_Pym
Pym would win them all, especially post RoU

SWblayde938
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Pym would win them all, especially post RoU whats RoU?

deathslash
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Pym would win them all, especially post RoU now that's just not true. I will grant you that he has a higher IQ and better engineering feats but with general knowledge, that also expands to magic and cosmic forces (two things that pym rarely has to deal with) and I have yet to see BP lose even one prep war (we're talking about someone that has properly prepped to defeat galactus, mephisto, doom, reed, iron man, etc.)Originally posted by SWblayde938
whats RoU? pretty sure that he means return of ultron (the comic where ultra fused with pym).

golem370
Originally posted by deathslash
this. Are we talking about IQ, general knowledge, a prep battle, or engineering feats?

All of the above, all around smarts.

Henry_Pym
now that's just not true. I will grant you that he has a higher IQ and better engineering feats but with general knowledge, that also expands to magic and cosmic forces (two things that pym rarely has to deal with) and I have yet to see BP lose even one prep war (we're talking about someone that has properly prepped to defeat galactus, mephisto, doom, reed, iron man, etc.) pretty sure that he means return of ultron (the comic where ultra fused with pym). It's rage of Ultron

Pym has few feats when dealing with magic, but the 2 "recent ones" he has had are pretty amazing. Pym built a machine that can harness magical energy and use it for his own uses (to torture Loki with his own magic, and to let Nico re-use her time travel spell). According to his own words Pym doesnt believe in "magic" he just views it as an erergy source.

No sure what you mean by "cosmic"? Pym's base power is shifting mass around dimensions and hes the universes foremost expert on it. He can also with his tech travel between the gaps in space to teleport. If you just mean "big space guys" Pym killed an entire race with the swipe of his hand, he deduced Stark's phoenix budter would fail, he's met both Eternity and Toaa and both seemed to state his importance.

SWblayde938
now that's just not true. I will grant you that he has a higher IQ and better engineering feats but with general knowledge, that also expands to magic and cosmic forces (two things that pym rarely has to deal with) and I have yet to see BP lose even one prep war (we're talking about someone that has properly prepped to defeat galactus, mephisto, doom, reed, iron man, etc.) pretty sure that he means return of ultron (the comic where ultra fused with pym).

T'challa is not as smart as Reed and Doom who are considered the 2 greatest minds in the marvel universe

deathslash
Originally posted by SWblayde938
T'challa is not as smart as Reed and Doom who are considered the 2 greatest minds in the marvel universe being smarter than someone isn't necessary in a prep war. Batman's smarter than Constantine but in a prep war, I'd favor john.

basilisk
Pym, overall.

One Big Mob
Is "Genius Battle" seperate from Hank Pym or is it a version of Hym I'm not familar with?

He sounds like those action feature toys. He probably transforms into a stack of papers on a desk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.