Waverider vs. Genis-Vell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Don Draper
pre-flashpoint Waverider.

first round- Insane Genis.
second round- Photon.

ghostman
dat time manipulation

Galan007
^ thumb up

I'm certain Waverider beats Photon. After all, Zemo /w/ Moonstones was able to defeat Photon via temporal manip., and Waverider is about the best temporal manipulator there is(and he can operate on a much larger scale than the Moonstones to boot.)

Insane Genis is harder to say. On one hand, Photon was implied to be the most powerful incarnation of Genis we saw, because he actually learned to control his powers/CA. On the other hand, most tend to think that Insane Genis was the most powerful incarnation, feat-wise. That said, this version never faced direct temporal manipulation used against him offensively, so I suppose we don't know what would happen one way or the other. /shrug

leonidas
oh, nice grendel sig. thumb up as far as the match up goes, it's a good one if it's insane genis. in fact, that would be a battle i'd love to see....

quanchi112
Genis wins.

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
^ thumb up

I'm certain Waverider beats Photon. After all, Zemo /w/ Moonstones was able to defeat Photon via temporal manip., and Waverider is about the best temporal manipulator there is(and he can operate on a much larger scale than the Moonstones to boot.)

Insane Genis is harder to say. On one hand, Photon was implied to be the most powerful incarnation of Genis we saw, because he actually learned to control his powers/CA. On the other hand, most tend to think that Insane Genis was the most powerful incarnation, feat-wise. That said, this version never faced direct temporal manipulation used against him offensively, so I suppose we don't know what would happen one way or the other. /shrug IG could perform temporal manipulation from what I recall.

Or that may have been Entropy, can't remember.

Anyway, IG shoots Waverider in the face.

Photon is garbage and he loses.

Zack M
Waverider.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack M
Waverider. Based on ?

Zack M
Originally posted by Galan007
^ thumb up

Insane Genis is harder to say. On one hand, Photon was implied to be the most powerful incarnation of Genis we saw, because he actually learned to control his powers/CA. On the other hand, most tend to think that Insane Genis was the most powerful incarnation, feat-wise. That said, this version never faced direct temporal manipulation used against him offensively, so I suppose we don't know what would happen one way or the other. /shrug

IG was the most powerful feat wise, but I don't see him taking WR.

"Id"
Originally posted by Mindset
IG could perform temporal manipulation from what I recall.

Or that may have been Entropy, can't remember.

We saw him correct temporal anomalies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.