Thor vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
Savage hulk. Pure slugfest.

Who wins?

Adam Grimes
Hulk.

One Big Mob
Original thread

Does Thor get his whacker though?

ShadowFyre
Not if its a slugfest.

Adam Grimes
I changed my mind, Thor punches his soul.

celeyhyga17
Hulk edges going by regular portrayals. It's his thing.

One Big Mob
Thor wins with his whacker. Hulk wins without it. On average that's about how it goes.

This reminds me of my short story though. Where Hulk got the whacker in the end. Lot's of anal sex too.

abhilegend
No mjolnir. Both at their best.

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Hulk edges going by regular portrayals. It's his thing.
And here I thought Thor was stronger than savage hulk.

Both are not holding back and at best.

Who wins?

Damborgson
No Mjolnir guarantees the wins for Hulk.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by abhilegend
And here I thought Thor was stronger than savage hulk.

Both are not holding back and at best.

Who wins?
What is Savage Hulk's best?

Rao Kal El
Hulk

StiltmanFTW
No mjolnir. Both at their best.

No Mjolnir makes it spite, tbh.

Surprised to see someone voted Thor.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

That was obviously me durthor

ShadowFyre
This is literally Hulks thing and he should take a majority. They were originally intended to be equals. And with comparable strength Thor should be able to win through skill when he is portrayed but Hulk has an over the top healing factor that makes this particular match his bread and butter. Hardly a spite match. Hulk 7/10

DarkOdin
Thor could win. This single handed with 1 eye close

zopzop

DarkOdin
IMO, Thor at his best should edge out hulk especially savage strength is comparable however Thor's skill should win out, I give a split with hulk assuming like op stated at their best

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
This is literally Hulks thing and he should take a majority. They were originally intended to be equals.

Has this ever been explained? I always thought Thor was created to be more powerful than banner. I know he eclipses him in future versions just curious why not now

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I always thought Thor was created to be more powerful than banner.

Originally that was Stan Lee's idea, yes.

But it was quickly discarded.

Sin I AM
Originally that was Stan Lee's idea, yes.

But it was quickly discarded.

Yea i know but if we look at future versions of both characters thor is always depicted as a solid tier or 2 above him.

Khazra Reborn
Lol, this thread is adorable. Hulk usually has the edge in brawls, but Thor has feats of strength that are pretty close to Hulk's.

LordofBrooklyn
The Blonde Whore is stronger than The Hulk at default.

The only question is how determined The Odinson is to put Banner down quickly.

carver9
Bad matchup. Hulk had every single advantage. Hulk gets slaughtered 10/10, even with Mjlonir.

carver9
Yea i know but if we look at future versions of both characters thor is always depicted as a solid tier or 2 above him.

Lies.

carver9
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Lol, this thread is adorable. Hulk usually has the edge in brawls, but Thor has feats of strength that are pretty close to Hulk's.

Their strength isn't comparable at all.

StiltmanFTW

Future versions... you mean like King Thor? Or RKT? Or that Old King Thor that fought Galactus?

If so, then it always involves Odinpower (or more in RKT's case), so not fair.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by carver9
Their strength isn't comparable at all.

Sure it's not, dingus.

carver9
http://s22.postimg.org/iykvts2kt/MFF005_31.jpghttp://s22.postimg.org/hxkn4nll9/MFF005_32.jpg

quanchi112
No mjolnir. Both at their best. So you handicap Thor.

quanchi112
Their strength isn't comparable at all. It is comparable but Hulk has the advantage.

carver9
Not comparable at all.

quanchi112
Not comparable at all. Yes, it is.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yes, it is.

Hulk is the STRONGEST being on the planet and there are being closer to Hulk in strength than Thor is. Not comparable.

quanchi112
Hulk is the STRONGEST being on the planet and there are being closer to Hulk in strength than Thor is. Not comparable. Hulk is stronger yes but they are still comparable.

carver9
Hulk is stronger yes but they are still comparable.

And this is where we disagree.

quanchi112
And this is where we disagree. You are wrong I am right. This isn't the first time.

Khazra Reborn
Not comparable at all.

Explain:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3060326-5325292954-ThorS.jpg

quanchi112
Caver "got" a good memory so prepare to be dazzled by the internet bully himself.

Damborgson

Yup.

And Stan Lee's intention was for Thor to be stronger than Hulk, which he was for a time.

He's still more powerful though, his best is hard to top.

LordofBrooklyn
Not comparable at all.

You're right.

Thor is stronger than The Hulk at default.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Damborgson
Yup.

And Stan Lee's intention was for Thor to be stronger than Hulk, which he was for a time.

He's still more powerful though, his best is hard to top.
Thor was never stronger than Hulk. In fact as soon as FF 25 and Avengers 5,hulk was stated to be stronger and more powerful than Thor.

Under Stan Lee himself.

celeyhyga17
Thor was never stronger than Hulk. In fact as soon as FF 25 and Avengers 5,hulk was stated to be stronger and more powerful than Thor.

Under Stan Lee himself.
Read JiM #112. It came out a year after both issues you mentioned.

erm

Damborgson

Under Stan Lee himself.

He overpowered the Hulk in one of their very first encounters, much to Hulks bewilderment. It just didn't last long.

Well, that's obviously not true. Scans though?

carver9
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Explain:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3060326-5325292954-ThorS.jpg

Guess how many upgrades Hulk received after that? That's one of Thor best showing of strength against the Hulk.

abhilegend
Read JiM #112. It came out a year after both issues you mentioned.

erm
Yes, I've read it. What do you think happened there? Originally posted by Damborgson
He overpowered the Hulk in one of their very first encounters, much to Hulks bewilderment. It just didn't last long.

Well, that's obviously not true. Scans though?
No, he didn't.

All written by Stan Lee

Damborgson

No, he didn't.

All written by Stan Lee

He kinda did. Someone hasn't kept up as much as he think he does 😂

Thanks 👍 interesting times, but Thor's proved many times over he's the more powerful.

golem370
http://s22.postimg.org/iykvts2kt/MFF005_31.jpghttp://s22.postimg.org/hxkn4nll9/MFF005_32.jpg

Hulk was in a Banner controlled state with the mountain even Reed was trying to anger Hulk so he would get stronger.

golem370
The Mighty Thor number 385 is a good idea for this fight because when Hulk had Thor throw his hammer away we see that although Thor can hang with Hulk for awhile Hulk healing will keep Hulk it better shape while Thor durability will give out on his eventually

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/thormt385qnm6.jpg

LGU
Originally posted by golem370
The Mighty Thor number 385 is a good idea for this fight because when Hulk had Thor throw his hammer away we see that although Thor can hang with Hulk for awhile Hulk healing will keep Hulk it better shape while Thor durability will give out on his eventually

The Hulk did not have a significant healing factor at the time MT #385 was published. That issue explicitly attributes Hulk eventually beating down Thor to the fact that he grew stronger during the fight, whilst Thor's strength level remained static.

Cheers.

abhilegend
He kinda did. Someone hasn't kept up as much as he think he does 😂

Scan or issue number?

He may be more powerful. He was never stronger. Even the weakest of green Hulks, Banner hulk who was unable to get stronger by being angrier stalemated Thor in a contest of strength.

ShadowFyre
Stan Lee himself said he created Thor to be stronger. Quit trolling.

carver9
Hulk was in a Banner controlled state with the mountain even Reed was trying to anger Hulk so he would get stronger.

Yep...a calm Hulk lifted that entire mountain by himself. That mountain dwarfed our best.

carver9

But he's stronger though.

DarkSaint85
Are you drunk again?

abhilegend
He said he wanted to make Thor smarter than Reed as well. Must be true too.

You obviously have read just part of his interview. Just like every Thor fan ever.

leonidas
regardless, it is at least HIGHLY debatable that thor is stronger than hulk. i don't think i've ever seen it said, before now, that hulk apparently can't even BECOME stronger, since when he was at his strongest there were STILL people who said thor could match him in strength. this last week of thor/hulk discussions has been....weird.

i'd always figured thor=hulk at regular po'd levels. wwh was always stronger imo, but not by much perhaps, since herc was believed to have still had a chance to take him (though it didn't look like he had TOO much chance....) but once past THAT threshold, forget it. hulk leaves him in the dust--along with pretty well everyone else.

that doesn't mean thor can't win--the hammer is one of comics ultimate plot devices. but saying thor is as STRONG as any hulk ever?? that's completely absurd imo, and using ancient interviews and ideas to support those ideas makes no sense and they have no bearing on current incarnations. hulk is the strongest. really never thought people still questioned that notion. it's a point i would certainly bz, assuming anyone believes that thor can match all of hulk's feats, in ALL his incarnations.

Newjak
Originally posted by leonidas
regardless, it is at least HIGHLY debatable that thor is stronger than hulk. i don't think i've ever seen it said, before now, that hulk apparently can't even BECOME stronger, since when he was at his strongest there were STILL people who said thor could match him in strength. this last week of thor/hulk discussions has been....weird.

i'd always figured thor=hulk at regular po'd levels. wwh was always stronger imo, but not by much perhaps, since herc was believed to have still had a chance to take him (though it didn't look like he had TOO much chance....) but once past THAT threshold, forget it. hulk leaves him in the dust--along with pretty well everyone else.

that doesn't mean thor can't win--the hammer is one of comics ultimate plot devices. but saying thor is as STRONG as any hulk ever?? that's completely absurd imo, and using ancient interviews and ideas to support those ideas makes no sense and they have no bearing on current incarnations. hulk is the strongest. really never thought people still questioned that notion. it's a point i would certainly bz, assuming anyone believes that thor can match all of hulk's feats, in ALL his incarnations. To be fair Juggernaut had a good showing against WWH to the point that WWH decided it was better to BFR Cain instead of actually trying to take him on.

Heck I would say that was one of Cain's better showing against Hulk overall and it came when Hulk was 'supposed' to be stronger.

I actually hate the Hulk distinctions because honestly at any given time a writer can take a different version of Hulk and give them a feat that is on par or better than what supposedly stronger versions of Hulk have done. And considering the dynamic nature and long history of the character I think it is silly to try and gauge a character's overall strength level base on how well they have done against a certain version of Hulk. Then say another version of Hulk decimates them based on that.

I mean Thor has stalemated an enraged Savage Hulk for hours. Yet he has also stalemated Prof. Hulk who is supposedly baseline stronger except he can not dynamically increase even though most people should consider Savage Hulk stronger.

Like most things in comic the distinction between Thor and the Hulk is dynamic and fluid.

Heck Thor performed a smaller but comparable version of the WBH feat against Gor.

So I will give the same assessment I have always given in these circumstances. The Hulk is stronger than Thor and due to the nature of the Hulk he probably always going to have the H2H advantage due to durability, healing, and strength. Thor is comparable though in strength and the better HtH combatant. So he will make Hulk work for his wins and may even be able to take a few.

Damborgson
Scan or issue number?

He may be more powerful. He was never stronger. Even the weakest of green Hulks, Banner hulk who was unable to get stronger by being angrier stalemated Thor in a contest of strength.

Its in the respect thread, the fight where Thor has Odin nulify Mjolnirs enchantment for a little.

Yes, he is indisputably more powerful.

Oh he was, he proved it in their "first" fight. He also overpowered gray and savage hulk during that mess with Zarko.

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas

that doesn't mean thor can't win--the hammer is one of comics ultimate plot devices. but saying thor is as STRONG as any hulk ever?? that's completely absurd imo, and using ancient interviews and ideas to support those ideas makes no sense and they have no bearing on current incarnations. hulk is the strongest. really never thought people still questioned that notion. it's a point i would certainly bz, assuming anyone believes that thor can match all of hulk's feats, in ALL his incarnations.
Debatable? He has never proved that he has any strength edge against any green hulk.
Originally posted by Newjak
To be fair Juggernaut had a good showing against WWH to the point that WWH decided it was better to BFR Cain instead of actually trying to take him on.

Heck I would say that was one of Cain's better showing against Hulk overall and it came when Hulk was 'supposed' to be stronger.

I actually hate the Hulk distinctions because honestly at any given time a writer can take a different version of Hulk and give them a feat that is on par or better than what supposedly stronger versions of Hulk have done. And considering the dynamic nature and long history of the character I think it is silly to try and gauge a character's overall strength level base on how well they have done against a certain version of Hulk. Then say another version of Hulk decimates them based on that.

I mean Thor has stalemated an enraged Savage Hulk for hours. Yet he has also stalemated Prof. Hulk who is supposedly baseline stronger except he can not dynamically increase even though most people should consider Savage Hulk stronger.

Like most things in comic the distinction between Thor and the Hulk is dynamic and fluid.

Heck Thor performed a smaller but comparable version of the WBH feat against Gor.

So I will give the same assessment I have always given in these circumstances. The Hulk is stronger than Thor and due to the nature of the Hulk he probably always going to have the H2H advantage due to durability, healing, and strength. Thor is comparable though in strength and the better HtH combatant. So he will make Hulk work for his wins and may even be able to take a few.
laughing out loud

Thor stalemated a savage Hulk who wasn't known for strength amping. Englehart didn't show Hulk amping at all in all the Defenders comics he wrote. The dynamic wasn't set in stone at that point.

We saw how Thor fares against a Hulk who grows stronger in Thor 385. He kicked the shit out of him.

Thor might have comparable strength once. These days? Entire Avengers and Agents of Atlas combined couldn't restrain Hulk.

http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/1c5c3d71a1
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/95e990e992
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/c9f14c6bd0
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/64dd08731dOriginally posted by Damborgson
Its in the respect thread, the fight where Thor has Odin nulify Mjolnirs enchantment for a little.

Yes, he is indisputably more powerful.

Oh he was, he proved it in their "first" fight. He also overpowered gray and savage hulk during that mess with Zarko.
Eh? Where in JIM 112 or Avengers 3 he ever overpowered Hulk?

Not really, Hulk has been stated to be more powerful than Thor as well.

http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/c4253e95e7

Nope. In both scenes he just lifted Hulk over his head. That's not overpowering by any means.

Newjak
Debatable? He has never proved that he has any strength edge against any green hulk.

laughing out loud

Thor stalemated a savage Hulk who wasn't known for strength amping. Englehart didn't show Hulk amping at all in all the Defenders comics he wrote. The dynamic wasn't set in stone at that point.

We saw how Thor fares against a Hulk who grows stronger in Thor 385. He kicked the shit out of him.

Thor might have comparable strength once. These days? Entire Avengers and Agents of Atlas combined couldn't restrain Hulk.

http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/1c5c3d71a1
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/95e990e992
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/c9f14c6bd0
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/64dd08731d

Nope. In both scenes he just lifted Hulk over his head. That's not overpowering by any means. You know that doesn't really discredit what I said. That Hulk's character history is fluid and dynamic. Hence trying to pick and choose variations of the Hulk to say that characters compared to him are weaker than other variations of Hulk isn't always sound. Once again look at Savage Hulk vs Juggernaut and Juggernaut vs WWH.

Also those scans show the Hulk getting whooped more than anything. Perhaps more scans from those issues show other things but not those scans. He didn't seem to be overpowering anyone. Heck it looked like Thor had no fear of trying to restrain and fight the Hulk H2H in the water.

abhilegend
You know that doesn't really discredit what I said. That Hulk's character history is fluid and dynamic. Hence trying to pick and choose variations of the Hulk to say that characters compared to him are weaker than other variations of Hulk isn't always sound. Once again look at Savage Hulk vs Juggernaut and Juggernaut vs WWH.

Well, its just that and you can see savage hulk vs Red Hulk and red hulk vs WWH.

What you are using is decades old showing and assuming the writer of WWH: X-men had IH 172 in his mind. This is savage hulk/WWH. Rulk thrashed Savage Hulk nearly every time including draining him completely to the point he was unable to Hulk up again for a whole year. WWH straight up overpowered him after Rulk tried to drain him.

And Rulk straight up overpowered Odin Force Thor and stopped a double handed attack with one hand.

Heck, Rulk was straight up beating Hulk after Thor nearly killed him with a surprise attack and following beat down.

There are two teams fighting Hulk alone. You think Thor can fight Hulk and Namorita along with Avengers and Agents of Atlas?

Be my guest to prove so.

abhilegend
And never forget the "great" showing Thor had against Rulk.

http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/25204234_ThorvsRulk01Hulkv305.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/25204235_ThorvsRulk02.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/25204236_ThorvsRulk03.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/25204237_ThorvsRulk04.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/25204238_ThorvsRulk05.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/25204239_ThorvsRulk06.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/25204240_ThorvsRulk07.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/25204241_ThorvsRulk08.jpg

carver9
Wait a minute. I keep seeing Juggernaut being mentioned. When has Thor ever had a good showing against a full powered Cain? Also, WWH rebirth. Thor was pushed to the side like he was fodder. Thor strength is not in the league of WWH. I guess I'm not needed in this thread...ABHI has it under control. I just wanted to throw that in there. There are more scans with it being said that Hulk is more powerful than Thor.

celeyhyga17
Hulk is stronger. Far stronger? Nah.. Too many instances for that to be set in stone.
Hulk in HotM is high end Hulk. No different than Superman's display vs probes during owaw. Or Thor vs Surfer/Warlock during B&T.

There will always be stories in which powerful characters will either be in dire straits or some other stressful situations and yet they won't always perform in a "high end" manner.

Then we have situations in which these guys are in a mildly dire situation if at all, yet on panel they produce a feat that just make you scratch your head. Makes things even more cloudy.

Everything is fluid. In the end it's up to the creative team.

carver9
No...Green Scar is high end Hulk, WBH is ridiculous Hulk.

One Big Mob
Hulk is stronger? Far stronger; Nah! Too many instances for that to be set in stone!
Hulk in HotM is high end Hulk? No different than Superman's display vs probes during owaw? Or Thor vs Surfer/Warlock during B&T?

There will always be stories in which powerful characters will either be in dire straits or some other stressful situations and yet they won't always perform in a "high end" manner! Everything is fluid! In the end it's up to the creative team?

Your post takes a confusing turn when I switch all your ending punctuation.

Rao Kal El
I guess I'm not needed in this thread...

Or any thread for that matter smile

carver9
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Or any thread for that matter smile

Lol...you're stuck with me until Pr ticks.

One Big Mob
Lol...you're stuck with me until Pr ticks. You want Pr to be stuck on you like a tick?

I don't think he's into marathon dude sucking sessions Carver. erm

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Your post takes a confusing turn when I switch all your ending punctuation.
It does doesn't it?

Damborgson

Nope. In both scenes he just lifted Hulk over his head. That's not overpowering by any means.

Well I'm not taking about statements, Thor's history is undeniably more powerful.

He had to overpower Hulk to do that 👍if Hulk were say, unconscious, then it would be just lifting him. But he had to get past his strength to do what he did.

Newjak
Well, its just that and you can see savage hulk vs Red Hulk and red hulk vs WWH.

What you are using is decades old showing and assuming the writer of WWH: X-men had IH 172 in his mind. This is savage hulk/WWH. Rulk thrashed Savage Hulk nearly every time including draining him completely to the point he was unable to Hulk up again for a whole year. WWH straight up overpowered him after Rulk tried to drain him.

And Rulk straight up overpowered Odin Force Thor and stopped a double handed attack with one hand.

Heck, Rulk was straight up beating Hulk after Thor nearly killed him with a surprise attack and following beat down.

There are two teams fighting Hulk alone. You think Thor can fight Hulk and Namorita along with Avengers and Agents of Atlas?

Be my guest to prove so. Once again that is kind of the point. Different characters will vary throughout history based on writers and time.

People keep touting WWH has completely stronger than Savage Hulk but a writer had Juggernaut perform better against WWH than against Savage.

Thor in his Gor arc unleashed a hammer blow that was comparable to WBH's feat in terms of destruction.

Irregardless I think Savage Hulk wins a HtH battle against Thor.

abhilegend
Well I'm not taking about statements, Thor's history is undeniably more powerful.

Like?

It shows he is more skilled. Which was the point he made in JIM 112.

abhilegend
Once again that is kind of the point. Different characters will vary throughout history based on writers and time.

You know red hulk vs savage hulk and WWH happened under the same writer and in the same freaking title, right?

Rulk thrashed savage Hulk four times. It can't get any clearer than that.

No, he didn't.

That's such a sad thing to say I don't even know where to start.

Do you think collateral damage is the measuring stick here?

Good.

abhilegend
Hulk is stronger. Far stronger? Nah.. Too many instances for that to be set in stone.
Hulk in HotM is high end Hulk. No different than Superman's display vs probes during owaw. Or Thor vs Surfer/Warlock during B&T.

Not even remotely correct. Superman and Hulk were specifically stated to be holding back their power in their entire life till that point. When they were convinced that their cutting loose will harm nobody innocent, only then they stopped holding back.

It's not coupled with their day to day showings. They are always holding back.

Blood and Thunder Thor was stronger than usual due to a madness inflicted by outside interference i.e Odin's manipulation. He destroyed that madness literally.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9eeRDhaFLnU/UaH6W0N2MhI/AAAAAAAAEqg/UoM9V64DE78/s1600/TThor+strength.jpg

He can't access that level of power by any means now.

This is just nonsense.

quanchi112
Lol...you're stuck with me until Pr ticks. He has Tourette's ?

Damborgson
Like?

It shows he is more skilled. Which was the point he made in JIM 112.

Are you playing dumb?

Well he's that too of course. What point is that ? It was that the Hulk couldn't understand how he was getting overpowered.

abhilegend
Are you playing dumb?

No, really. Tell me where Thor has looked more powerful than Hulk in comparison.

Not interested in random showings.

Well, he was never overpowered. So there's that.

Overpowered means what Hulk did to Thor in LTBB. Martian manhunter lifted and slammed HP Doomsday too.

Does that mean he overpowered Doomsday?

celeyhyga17
Not even remotely correct. Superman and Hulk were specifically stated to be holding back their power in their entire life till that point. When they were convinced that their cutting loose will harm nobody innocent, only then they stopped holding back.

It's not coupled with their day to day showings. They are always holding back.

Blood and Thunder Thor was stronger than usual due to a madness inflicted by outside interference i.e Odin's manipulation. He destroyed that madness literally.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9eeRDhaFLnU/UaH6W0N2MhI/AAAAAAAAEqg/UoM9V64DE78/s1600/TThor+strength.jpg

He can't access that level of power by any means now.

This is just nonsense.
What did you think he was doing in the Godbomb? He did shiet in that arc that was beyond B&T.

abhilegend
What did you think he was doing in the Godbomb? He did shiet in that arc that was beyond B&T.
Like what?

Did he oneshotted Surfer again and I missed it?

Damborgson
No, really. Tell me where Thor has looked more powerful than Hulk in comparison.

Overpowered means what Hulk did to Thor in LTBB. Martian manhunter lifted and slammed HP Doomsday too.

Does that mean he overpowered Doomsday?

How is one supposed to do that when Hulk isn't even able to face the same magnitude of opponent? Just look at Chaos War. Thor was in space facing the entirety of a pantheon. Hulk was on the ground dealing with an amped brick.

What you're interested in doesn't dictate validity or importance though. thumb up

Overpowered is when someone's trying to hold you down, then you work past their strength and raise them over your head, also.

celeyhyga17
Like what?

Did he oneshotted Surfer again and I missed it?
He one-shot Surfer?

How is one supposed to do that when Hulk isn't even able to face the same magnitude of opponent? Just look at Chaos War. Thor was in space facing the entirety of a pantheon. Hulk was on the ground dealing with an amped brick.

What you're interested in doesn't dictate validity or importance though. thumb up

Overpowered is when someone's trying to hold you down, then you work past their strength and raise them over your head, also.
thumb up

Btw Glory was a pantheon of ten thousand entities including the planets they inhabited.

One Big Mob
Btw a gloryhole is a hole in a wall where you stick your penis and a stranger (man or woman, usually man) does unspeakable things to it.

quanchi112

Overpowered is when someone's trying to hold you down, then you work past their strength and raise them over your head, also. thumb up

carver9

That's when you compare them to the same opponent both has faced.

Sin I AM
Well in thors defense he generally fights a higher pedigree of opponents...but yea i think hulk is stronger

LordofBrooklyn
Well in thors defense he generally fights a higher pedigree of opponents...but yea i think hulk is stronger

THIS is what the Thorbags have come to?

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
THIS is what the Thorbags have come to? This is what yall have come to? Picking what showings you like and ignoring others? Thor fights opponents way past what Hulk normally faces. He is by far more powerful. These slugfest matches are what hulk does. Theyre bait and troll threads. Pure and simple.

quanchi112
THIS is what the Thorbags have come to? Quit ignoring showings.

DarkOdin

Does that mean he overpowered Doomsday? well we have Thor killing hulk and the thing with only 1 arm during the reigning arc. Then we have a weakened Thor take on an ampped wwh and amped thing both with weapons close to mjolnir level.in the fear itself story.

Adam Grimes
This is what yall have come to? Picking what showings you like and ignoring others? Thor fights opponents way past what Hulk normally faces. He is by far more powerful. These slugfest matches are what hulk does. Theyre bait and troll threads. Pure and simple. thumb up

carver9
This is what yall have come to? Picking what showings you like and ignoring others? Thor fights opponents way past what Hulk normally faces. He is by far more powerful. These slugfest matches are what hulk does. Theyre bait and troll threads. Pure and simple.

Hulk has been stated as being more powerful than Thor and anyone else on the planet multiples of times.

quanchi112
Hulk has been stated as being more powerful than Thor and anyone else on the planet multiples of times. Thor has the showings to back it up. Evidence matters, caver.

Adam Grimes
All Hulk has is strength, He just can't be all around more powerful than Thor.

It wouldn't make sense.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
All Hulk has is strength, He just can't be all around more powerful than Thor.

It wouldn't make sense. That doesn't really make sense. We go by showings not some weird logic about your perception about comparing these two characters abilities.

Rao Kal El
Hulk is stronger, Thor is more versatile.

quanchi112
Hulk is stronger, Thor is more versatile. Thor is more powerful as well.

golem370
Not strength wise

quanchi112
Not strength wise I know Hulkmis stronger while Thor is more powerful. Hulk also has a really amazing healing factor.

golem370
Is he more powerful even without his hammer?

Rao Kal El
Thor is more powerful as well.

Debatable, you could be more versatile but it does not translate into being more powerful.

Hulk's strength compensate for the lack of versatility, proven over and over again in his encounters with Thor. Thor has actually used mjolnir to fight Hulk and the most he has achieved is stalemate

quanchi112
Debatable, you could be more versatile but it does not translate into being more powerful.

Hulk's strength compensate for the lack of versatility, proven over and over again in his encounters with Thor. Thor has actually used mjolnir to fight Hulk and the most he has achieved is stalemate Versatility has nothing to do with my statement. Thor is more powerful based off the showings, portrayals IMO while hulk is stronger. This has nothing to do with formidability.

carver9
Thor has the showings to back it up. Evidence matters, caver.

Hulk power is dynamic. He doesn't have a limit. He is more powerful

quanchi112
Hulk power is dynamic. He doesn't have a limit. He is more powerful Based off showings. Surfer is also described as having infinite power. No limits fallacy.

carver9
Based off showings. Surfer is also described as having infinite power. No limits fallacy.

When has Surfer grown more powerful during combat? Scans.

Rao Kal El
Versatility has nothing to do with my statement. Thor is more powerful based off the showings, portrayals IMO while hulk is stronger. This has nothing to do with formidability.

I don't agree he is more powerful.

But at least you agree that Hulk is stronger and on this thread is Hulk vs Thor slugfest no hammer for Thor.

So Hulk wins thumb up

golem370
On panel by the most powerful being in Marvel at the time said it about the Hulk that being Beyonder

quanchi112
I don't agree he is more powerful.

But at least you agree that Hulk is stronger and on this thread is Hulk vs Thor slugfest no hammer for Thor.

So Hulk wins thumb up Why dint you agree he is more powerful ?

I've said from the beginning Hulk wins here.

Adam Grimes
That doesn't really make sense. We go by showings not some weird logic about your perception about comparing these two characters abilities. Shut up.

quanchi112
Shut up. Concession accepted.

Rao Kal El
Why dint you agree he is more powerful ?

I've said from the beginning Hulk wins here.

Because I don't, I already explain you why.

In a direct vs comparison Hulk has the better record.

You might not like it but it is what it is.

quanchi112

You might not like it but it is what it is. What showings prove superior power ?

That is formidability not who is more powerful.

I like them both the same. I also don't have a shred of bias in my amazing skin.

carver9
I also don't have a shred of bias in my amazing skin.

laughing out loud

Rao Kal El
What showings prove superior power ?

That is formidability not who is more powerful.

I like them both the same. I also don't have a shred of bias in my amazing skin.

I have to spoon feed you everything?

What showings? All of their fights. Hulk has a better record than Thor.

Your feminine skin and attraction for male characters is of no interest to me, tbh smile

Adam Grimes
Concession accepted. That got old.

Sin I AM
THIS is what the Thorbags have come to?

U ever see street fighter 2 the animated movie? If you havent you should. Great flick. Anyway there's this scene at the end where bison is fighting ryu and ken. He's kicking ass taking names...but then he decides to fight them on their level and proceeds to get pummeled by ryu then eventually beaten by both. If he didnt play to their strengths he wouldve owned them. Thats kinda like how hulk thor fights go...sure he could soul suck..dimension dump..lightning spam. He just doesnt. Hed rather play his game...shrugs

Damborgson

You might not like it but it is what it is.

First off, Thor has more wins over Hulk than vice versa.

Second, I'll battlezone you over who's more powerful thumb up

Rao Kal El
First off, Thor has more wins over Hulk than vice versa.

Second, I'll battlezone you over who's more powerful thumb up

I disagree, Imo and based on their fights Hulk has a better record and believe me I am as neutral in this fifht as they come.

As for the BZ, I'll explain in a pm

quanchi112
I have to spoon feed you everything?

What showings? All of their fights. Hulk has a better record than Thor.

Your feminine skin and attraction for male characters is of no interest to me, tbh smile When did Thor use the godblast on Hulk ? You don't seem to grasp the issue. This isn't about formidability this is about raw power.

Your skin is greasy. Ewwww.

quanchi112
I disagree, Imo and based on their fights Hulk has a better record and believe me I am as neutral in this fifht as they come.

As for the BZ, I'll explain in a pm So you backed down from the battlezone challenge.

laughing out loud

Some things never change.

quanchi112
That got old. Well then quit conceding.

Rao Kal El
So you backed down from the battlezone challenge.

laughing out loud

Some things never change.

Oh you have no idea smile

quanchi112
Oh you have no idea smile Well you don't feel the need to back your claims. That's odd to admit on a debating forum that you don't feel it's proper to support claims with evidence.

One Big Mob
I disagree, Imo and based on their fights Hulk has a better record and believe me I am as neutral in this fifht as they come. laughing out loud

Rao Kal El
Well you don't feel the need to back your claims. That's odd to admit on a debating forum that you don't feel it's proper to support claims with evidence.

Yawn!

Rao Kal El
laughing out loud

Glad you find that funny smile

quanchi112
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Remember his Thanos folder but he's so objective.

quanchi112
Yawn! Concession accepted both against me and damborgson's battlezone challenge.

Rao Kal El
Concession accepted both against me and damborgson's battlezone challenge.
based on?

One Big Mob
laughing out loud

Remember his Thanos folder but he's so objective. "limits"

It basically boils down to Thor being a bigger threat to Superman so you gotta nip that in the bud. Plus Thor fans are bigger than Hulk ones so Hulk isn't as hated anymore.

Hulk is the lesser of two evils so whatever it takes to make the greater look worse. Especially when Rao has never posted in any vs thread not involving Superman on any forum on the internet before. Ever

It's like when Carver posts in a Thanos vs Superman thread. Whoever he hates least is winning that one.

quanchi112
You failed to make a case.

Rao Kal El
You failed to make a case.
based on?

Rao Kal El
"limits"

It basically boils down to Thor being a bigger threat to Superman so you gotta nip that in the bud. Plus Thor fans are bigger than Hulk ones so Hulk isn't as hated anymore.

Hulk is the lesser of two evils so whatever it takes to make the greater look worse. Especially when Rao has never posted in any vs thread not involving Superman on any forum on the internet before. Ever

It's like when Carver posts in a Thanos vs Superman thread. Whoever he hates least is winning that one.

I try to avoid posting opinions on characters I don't know smile

Anything else?

quanchi112
"limits"

It's like when Carver posts in a Thanos vs Superman thread. Whoever he hates least is winning that one. Whatever happened to the hulk fans in my absence ? Is carver the only diehard left ?

quanchi112
You confusing formidability for power.

One Big Mob
Nobody knows anything about Hulk besides Carver so you're wrong on that one.

Carver could open up a Gammaversity and teach the world about Gammanomics. We'd have a much more intelligent planet under Carve.

Rao Kal El
You confusing formidability for power.
based on?

One Big Mob
Whatever happened to the hulk fans in my absence ? Is carver the only diehard left ? Carver assimilated all their knowledge into himself. He is a one man army of Hulknowledge.

Though I do miss other Hulksters as much as I hated them at the time.

quanchi112
You saying their record against each other accounts for who is more powerful while discounting their other abilities.

Rao Kal El
You saying their record against each other accounts for who is more powerful while discounting their other abilities.

Don't try your quanuvers with me and try to corrupt my argument.

I said is debatable onto who is more powerful.

DEBATABLE.

As to why? Imo Is because Hulk has a better record vs Thor.

I will love to see the soul sucking power when Hulk is on top of Thor trying to pray to Odin

And the GB? As if Hulk is going to stay on one place.

BFR is his best option.

Rao Kal El

Your skin is greasy. Ewwww.

Stop being such a girl

abhilegend

That just shows Thor is more suited for that kind of threat.

Should I show Thor sitting on sidelines against Onslaught while Hulk went to work on him?

Or Cap recruiting him against Phoenix Five for his power?

It only shows Thor only? It's not valid for comparison.

So you think J'onn is stronger than Doomsday?

abhilegend
He one-shot Surfer?

Yes, in Blood and Thunder.

And died. The only thing which helped him was spark of TOAA.

quanchi112
Don't try your quanuvers with me and try to corrupt my argument.

I said is debatable onto who is more powerful.

DEBATABLE.

As to why? Imo Is because Hulk has a better record vs Thor.

I will love to see the soul sucking power when Hulk is on top of Thor trying to pray to Odin

And the GB? As if Hulk is going to stay on one place.

BFR is his best option. That addresses formidability not power. How long an attack takes has nothing to do with the overall power behind it. You don't grasp the difference.

It is about power not effectiveness. Learn what words mean. smile

quanchi112
Stop being such a girl Ironic post.

Badabing
I think Rao and Quan are BFFs in real life. mmm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
I think Rao and Quan are BFFs in real life. mmm Delph came back to my side in general topic thread. We are stronger than ever in 2016.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Badabing
I think Rao and Quan are BFFs in real life. mmm

Is it that obvious? laughing

Rao Kal El
That addresses formidability not power. How long an attack takes has nothing to do with the overall power behind it. You don't grasp the difference.

It is about power not effectiveness. Learn what words mean. smile

Good, so you concede that is better to be perfect Cell than SS2 Trunks thumb up

https://media.giphy.com/media/veL6DyCLYL3Fu/giphy.gif

Don't worry, is 10:55 pm, I know is passed your bedtime smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>