Samus vs. Naruto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmoul
Naruto is at the level he is in The Last Movie.

Samus has all her gear from Metroid Prime 3.

Who wins this? The most badass female gaming protagonist (don't try to debate this), or the Number One Knuckle-Head Ninja of Konoha?

StealthRanger
Pretty sure Samus loses horribly as things stand now

Decter
Only version of samus that could beat Naruto is the manga version.

Every other version of Samus probably loses from what I know

danteiscool
Isn't she capable of running at hypersonic speeds even as a child on Chozo? From what I hear, Chozo is supposed to have about 950 times greater gravity than earth too...

StealthRanger
Heard that was a translation error or something on SpaceBattles

Believe it has been contested at some point too

danteiscool
Really? Contested in what way, the gravity level or her speed on Chozo?

StealthRanger
The 900g thing

danteiscool
Why's that?

Q99
It's pretty absurd and it doesn't actually mesh with anything we see her do.

Anyway, she *can* run supersonic, but only in straight lines with a runup. Unlike Naruto, who can just flash-step supersonic at any time from a standstill. Also not nearly as tough or strong as The Last Movie Naruto, who also has all kinds of moves she can't handle.

Sacred Fire
Anybody want me to contact Scen? He'll have better knowledge of Samus than anyone here.

The Scenario
From what I know of Naruto, which is't much mind you, I'm pretty sure Samus loses.

danteiscool
Sacred Fire: that would be greatly appreciated, please do so. A lot of us really don't have much info on her feats as far as MP3 goes. All of my knowledge on it is second hand at best anyways.

Sacred Fire
He already spoke. Lol.

Q99
I mean, Naruto can toss nuke-level attacks. That's kinda a cincher.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.