Lobo vs Arcade and His Murderworld!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7261/1447/1600/ArcadeSit.gif

VS

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/d1/d9/f2/d1d9f2cdd4cdcdd180ddfd7325b8c6c8.jpg

Lobo got really drunk and passed out in a space bar. He wakes up in ...ARCADE'S MURDERWORLD!

Arcade has abducted Lobo and put him in the Murderworld for his normal shits and giggles.
In the Murderworld are the normal assortment of Death Traps. Pitfalls. Alien Monsters, Traps and a collection of Robot Duplicates of various Marvel and DC Hero's and Villains. The Robots have similar powers and abilities of their dupilicates but at best are only 50% of actual power levels. Also in the game are the Crazy Gang.
( The Jester/The Knave/Red Queen/Tweedledope/The Executioner Android Version.
Arcade is doing it for his normal reasons. FUN and challenge of the game.
Lobo has vowed that when He gets out. He is going to give Arcade an Atomic Wedgie....with an actual Atomic Bomb!

Can Lobo escape the Game?

Arcade and the Gang are 616 versions and levels. Lobo is Classic. Around His L.E.G.I.O.N power levels.

WHO WINS!!??

Decter
I would read this so hard if this became a thing....

riv6672
I think Lobo can power through.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Decter
I would read this so hard if this became a thing....

Never happen in todays Twilight/50 Shades of Lame Comic books today sadly.

riv6672
^^^Wrong genre. stick out tongue

I dont think Lobo could actually catch Arcade, though. Guess that means its a tie, when all is said and done.

Flyattractor
If Lobo gets close enough to get his "Scent" I would give Him pretty good odds.

riv6672
He'd never get that close.
He'd be too busy getting pissed at all of Arcade's death traps, which he'd keep stumbling into!

Flyattractor
Only because Death Traps are FUN!

riv6672
Arcade would take advantage of that.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by riv6672
He'd never get that close.

Poor Joker thought the same.

riv6672
Joker's financially solvent.

Flyattractor
Unless that Squirty Flower in his pocket start to leak, then he will just be liquidly insolvent.

DarkSaint85
Lobo destroys Murderworld. And possibly the world, as well.

Flyattractor
Wouldn't be the first time.

"Id"
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lobo destroys Murderworld. And possibly the world, as well.

So Lobo murders Underworld?

I approve

eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.