Doom vs DOS Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Fight on a indestructible planet.

Rd 1: No Prep
Rd: 2: 1 day prep

No BFR.

Insane Titan
Doom gets wrecked

Time-Immemorial
Even with prep?

Estacado
Not a good match...

ShadowFyre
I dont see how Doom could win the first one. Would just be a replication of his fights with Thor and Sentry. The second one though Doom should clear easily. He has more options than Superman with magic at his command.

quanchi112
Doom wins with prep.

Aakla
Doom both times easily imo, but I don't follow DC that much. Doom has proven that he can deal with brute strength easily, using magic and/or science. He has stopped The Hulk twice that I remember with just a touch. I don't see Doomsday getting through Dooms armor fast enough, I mean it held against multiple Celestial attacks. Not sure for how long but long enough to prove that it would hold against physical attacks.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Aakla
Doom both times easily imo, but I don't follow DC that much. Doom has proven that he can deal with brute strength easily, using magic and/or science. He has stopped The Hulk twice that I remember with just a touch. I don't see Doomsday getting through Dooms armor fast enough, I mean it held against multiple Celestial attacks. Not sure for how long but long enough to prove that it would hold against physical attacks. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Could he possibly kill Doomsday the same way he killed Thanos?

One Big Mob
He like disintegrated Thanos and gave him polio in one grab.

The craziest part of that is that he wasn't even using Beyonder power there. Pure Doom.

h1a8
So there were no special circumstances of how Doom was able to achieve the feat?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by h1a8
So there were no special circumstances of how Doom was able to achieve the feat? you are so stupid and guilable it's unreal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.