Plutonian Vs Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://www.joystickdivision.com/irredeemableplutonian.jpg

Plutonian, a character i've never used in a thread before.
The Namor head taker Hyperion. No prep. No BFR.

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpsxdxyoo68.jpg

carver9
Hyperion. Don't think Plutonian wants to go in a ft war against this character.

Khazra Reborn
A slugfest would be semi competitive, but Tony has too many tools at his disposal, despite his limited understanding of his power.

riv6672
So not a stomp either way, then. Great!

Horrificus
Hyperion can't dish out enough damage.
Plutonian took punches that were draining the power of entire star systems throughout the universe.

riv6672
^^^Dang!

Supermex
Plutonian

^^ Dumb name that is

riv6672
So, he wins or his name is dumb? I mean, could be both.

Supermex
Originally posted by riv6672
So, he wins or his name is dumb? I mean, could be both.

He loses mostly cus of his dumb name

Horrificus
It is a dumb name
And actual, "Hyperion" is one of the cooler names out there.

"Id"
Originally posted by carver9
Hyperion. Don't think Plutonian wants to go in a ft war against this character.
If your that confident, why don't you Battlezone me? I'll put the High Herald title on the line.

DarkSaint85
Carver's strat:

Hyperion beat Hulk up.
DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW POWERFUL HULK IS???

*commence scan dump of Hulk *

Facee
Originally posted by "Id"
If your that confident, why don't you Battlezone me? I'll put the High Herald title on the line.

Hold up champ. I set the fights around here.

Facemans the name and profit is the game.

High Herald battlezone for the undisputed HH championship of the world.

Introducing first ,with a record of 1-0 in title belt battlezones , representing Plutonian the reigning, and defending, undefeated world HH champion ID !!!!!!!!!!

Introducing next, from parts unknown , representing Hyperion we have carver.

riv6672
Holy cow is everyone wearing Sex Panther?!? laughing

Philosophía
Hyperion. Don't think Plutonian wants to go in a ft war against this character. laughing out loud

Plutonian shitstomps Hyperion in feats.

leonidas
but....hyperion held apart 2 universes.... no expression

riv6672
Yeah, i'm starting to see how bad a mismatch this is. Never used Putonian before so, i really underestimated him.

Surtur
^^^Dang!

Yet other times the guy was hurt by much less force though. That needs to be kept in mind.

carver9
Like what?

Philosophía
Originally posted by leonidas
but....hyperion held apart 2 universes.... no expression *Earths

celeyhyga17
Like what?
Pod
Nebula via "genetic disruptor"

One Big Mob

abhilegend
Originally posted by One Big Mob
*cheese
*sphinxcreatedreality

One Big Mob
Originally posted by abhilegend
*sphinxcreatedreality

*31110postsofliesandmisinterpretations

Mindset
*cheese laughing out loud

Never get old.

abhilegend
*31110postsofliesandmisinterpretations
*59007postsofbutthurt

One Big Mob
Irony

Abhi can't even read a logo. I hear sometimes he goes to Burger King and argues with the filipinos because they won't give him a Big Mac. The only reason he "reads" Marvel is because he thinks it's a DC offshoot like Vertigo.

abhilegend
Butthurt.

Bran can only dream of reading comics. He doesn't even know he is illiterate.

Poor guy probably thinks Galactus stands for God.

One Big Mob
Butthurt.

Bran can only dream of reading comics. He doesn't even know he is illiterate.

Poor guy probably thinks Galactus stands for God. You just created a Galactus thread out of hurt. laughing out loud I have a few guesses who you included in it, and I bet it all goes back to me. You're like the Grand Wizard who thinks black people are racists.

You're about as original as my poops in the morning. I mean sure you get the odd piece of corn here and there, but in the end it's still shit.

"He says I not read so well, maybe he is the one who read not good"

Sad thing is I'm willing to bet I could make up some ridiculous fable about your legendary comprehension problem and everyone would just nod their heads like it sounds about right. Had I not said this of course.

Epic rubberglue attack incoming

abhilegend
You just created a Galactus thread out of hurt. laughing out loud

Well, I wanted to create a thread. So I thought, to hell with it.

I have no idea what that means.

You're about as funny or caustic as one of the bitches my dog keeps chasing around.

All bark. Maybe one day you'll learn how to read and maybe, just maybe how to not be butthurt 24/7.

Or you could cut yourself with chainsaws and sob how you got your corny shit kicked in regularly when you were a child.

Some real magneto style torture you survived.

Oh you poor boy, it must be so lonely shitting corn like you do.

One Big Mob
Or you could cut yourself with chainsaws and sob how you got your corny shit kicked in regularly when you were a child.

Some real magneto style torture you survived.

Oh you poor boy, it must be so lonely shitting corn like you do. Are you... are you literally replying to me calling you unoriginal by using my idea about how people would believe a made up story about you, by making up stories about me (except for the corny shit part, that's what happens when you eat corn)?

You can't prove your point any better sometimes. As Anthony Kiedis once said:

"Right on cue."

Also lol at how fixated you get on what you think are insults. "You poop corn. You poop corn." Ouch. As bouncey and just as dense as rubber.

Mindset
Abhi, did you seriously split up his post to address it point by point like you're having an actual debate?

That's hilarious.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lmao bruh....haven't been on here in months and I swear the kids gotten only worse (And in turn, a lot funnier so imo, keep doing you).

Abhil must think there's a conspiracy and everyone on the internet hates him. Otherwise he's an amazing troll so kudos thumb up

riv6672
...You're like the Grand Wizard who thinks black people are racists.
And on THAT note, Black History month begins today. stick out tongue
All my sigs will be themed accordingly.

abhilegend
Are you... are you literally replying to me calling you unoriginal by using my idea about how people would believe a made up story about you, by making up stories about me (except for the corny shit part, that's what happens when you eat corn)?

Are you really this dense? No, no don't answer that.

It's like talking to a carver who thinks he is actually clever.

What do you think I'm doing BTW?

You can't comprehend simple mocking when you see it?

crylaugh

At this point I'm really starting to pity you.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Mindset
Abhi, did you seriously split up his post to address it point by point like you're having an actual debate?

That's hilarious.
It's an old habit. Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Lmao bruh....haven't been on here in months and I swear the kids gotten only worse (And in turn, a lot funnier so imo, keep doing you).

Abhil must think there's a conspiracy and everyone on the internet hates him. Otherwise he's an amazing troll so kudos thumb up
LMAO, did you just came out of your rabbit hole to take a potshot at me?

Kudos, really effective.

One Big Mob
And on THAT note, Black History month begins today. stick out tongue
All my sigs will be themed accordingly. "I have no idea what that means."

- abhi 2016... 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, etc

Are you really this dense? No, no don't answer that.

It's like talking to a carver who thinks he is actually clever.

What do you think I'm doing BTW?

You can't comprehend simple mocking when you see it?

crylaugh

At this point I'm really starting to pity you. I know you're trying to mock me. I just think it's a good time that you keep rubberglueing everything I say to do it. Echolegend

DarkSaint85
I just want a feat war between Hyperion and Plutonian. Am sure carver is up for it?

Or is he yeller??

One Big Mob
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Or is he yeller?? Black. Unless he did some radical skin work... but that would likely end in him becoming green

DarkSaint85
Black. Unless he did some radical skin work... but that would likely end in him becoming green

You mean gray...?

One Big Mob
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You mean gray...? He would accept that. It wouldn't be his first choice but no complaints.

He might even start dressing like a mobster at that point.

DarkSaint85
He would accept that. It wouldn't be his first choice but no complaints.

He might even start dressing like a mobster at that point.

But what if it's actually green, but they've just hired the wrong colourist - and he's made a mistake!!!

One Big Mob
Carver would just start wearing ripped up clothes and start speaking in broken sentences and third person . A lot of people around him would say it's an improvement.

abhilegend
"I have no idea what that means."

- abhi 2016... 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, etc

I know you're trying to mock me. I just think it's a good time that you keep rubberglueing everything I say to do it. Echolegend
That's all you got?

"No you? "

Pity. Go shit some more corn while you're trying to find something snappy to say. And cut yourself with chainsaws.

One Big Mob
I don't even know how you screwed reading my post there? "No you." What?
Isn't that something I accused you of doing anyway a couple months ago? In those words anyway since "no you" is the exact same thing as me saying you think you're rubber. laughing out loud
You're slower than a snail race, yet you seem to revel in salt.

Though I am legitimately curious as to why you think I cut myself with chainsaws since that seems like something you believe. Did I say that at one point or... just copying an idea?

abhilegend
I don't even know how you screwed reading my post there? "No you." What?

Really? You're even slower than I thought. Maybe you should compete in special Olympic.

You'd be the champion there.

"I said so, you're late. "

Haha, what? You're like a child with Downs syndrome at this point.

" Me am fast. You am slow. "

Oh no, did a Rambo like you forgot he cuts himself up with chainsaws?

Horrors.

One Big Mob
It's sad at this point. Everything you say is based on what I said and then redirected.

And the chainsaw part just proves how bad your reading comprehension is. I've never hit myself with a running saw, ever. You must have read a post where I mentioned a chainsaw and just abhi'd that in your head to a point where the story became me cutting myself with saws.

You prove how inept you are with every post. It's like everyday for you is a heatstroke leading to a motorbike crash on KMC.

"Id"
Are you two done jerking each other off?

Galan007
It's sad at this point. Everything you say is based on what I said and then redirected.

And the chainsaw part just proves how bad your reading comprehension is. I've never hit myself with a running saw, ever. You must have read a post where I mentioned a chainsaw and just abhi'd that in your head to a point where the story became me cutting myself with saws.

You prove how inept you are with every post. It's like everyday for you is a heatstroke leading to a motorbike crash on KMC. I think he wants you to kill yourself with a chainsaw. thumb up

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Galan007
I think he wants you to kill yourself with a chainsaw. thumb up Makes sense. Though a chainsaw in my hands is safer for me than a little sunlight on him so we'll see who loses that race.

abhilegend

Yeah, it's pretty sad when you are trying to be the next carver with "You're just trying to say what I said."

I don't blame you. Carver has done a number on you.

Nope. When it comes to bragging, you're the best.
Except with cutting chainsaws. Then you forget. I wonder why.

Did your father beat up you and your mother again? Tell us more about how you've nearly died so many times though. Poles? Chainsaws? Carvers?

abhilegend
I think he wants you to kill yourself with a chainsaw. thumb up
It's like you read my mind.

thumb upOriginally posted by One Big Mob
Makes sense. Though a chainsaw in my hands is safer for me than a little sunlight on him so we'll see who loses that race.
"Sob, Sob, me father hit me when I was a boy. Sob, sob".

Oh you poor boy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset

That's hilarious. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing

One Big Mob
Yeah, it's pretty sad when you are trying to be the next carver with "You're just trying to say what I said."

I don't blame you. Carver has done a number on you.

Nope. When it comes to bragging, you're the best.
Except with cutting chainsaws. Then you forget. I wonder why.

Did your father beat up you and your mother again? Tell us more about how you've nearly died so many times though. Poles? Chainsaws? Carvers? laughing out loud

You should probably learn how to read before you attempt to dig deep with insults. My father beating me and my mother would be a good one if it ever happened. Classic abhi. The only time you can understand a situation is when you're making fun of little girls with cancer. I forget what your excuse for that was though, heatstroke, grandma, motorbike crash? It was one of those things to try and excuse you being a despicable human being though.

quanchi112
I think he wants you to kill yourself with a chainsaw. thumb up One of the worst insults I've ever read in my life. Abhi is like a suicide poster who blows himself up in every thread. Enjoy the show.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

You should probably learn how to read before you attempt to dig deep with insults. My father beating me and my mother would be a good one if it ever happened. Classic abhi. The only time you can understand a situation is when you're making fun of little girls with cancer. I forget what your excuse for that was though, heatstroke, grandma, motorbike crash? It was one of those things to try and excuse you being a despicable human being though.

Originally posted by Branlor Swift

I've nearly died many times (almost cut my face off last month with a chainsaw, and two poles almost crushed me in that same time), my brother many times (broken back 3 times, broken neck, etc), my mom just last month, my nephew is in and out of the hospital, my grandparents died, and my dad beat me and my mom a couple times when I was younger, among many other things, and I'm as gleeful as a carver in shit, with a slightly dark sense of humour.

Well, I'm done here with this little gift. Happy to help.

You can have the last word.

One Big Mob
laughing out loud

Bouncing a chainsaw towards a couple inches from my face is not the same as cutting myself. Lol at you thinking I cut myself in the face with a chainsaw. And my dad hit my mom once before I was born and the only time my dad hit me outside a spanking ended up in my mom hitting him. I've never been beaten in my life, and that was stretching (stretching hit into beating) just to make you seem like a huge pussy because of your excuse. As you'll see.

And that whole post was directed towards the angst you had against little girls with cancer because your grandma died, so...
Though funny you try to bring up abusive dads when this was your excuse.

laughing out loud
You'd think it was a bad idea to link to that thread.
"Haha your dad beat you and your mom." Oh abhi.

Khazra Reborn
Well, Plutonian still wins. Glad we all agree. thumb up

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Yeah, Plutonian wins.

"I was just making this stuff up. You also said your father beat your mother. So it all balances out. "

crylaugh

carver9
Getting deep in here. Let's get back to talking about comics.

One Big Mob
laughing out loud

Yeah, Plutonian wins.

"I was just making this stuff up. You also said your father beat your mother. So it all balances out. "

crylaugh I stretched hit into beatings. That's it. Everything else is completely true and I've never dwelled on any of it. In fact laughed at the near misses.
You know exactly why just like you knew back then:

Because you were playing a "my life is so bad, I hate cancerous little girls" card. I just tried to relate to show you up. Unlike you I don't make excuses for being a bad person. I don't lash out when bad things happen or almost happen.

And no it doesn't balance out. I just find it funny that the king of all abusive fathers thinks it's funny when he tries to make fun of other possible victims. My dad was a huge drug addict and lazy, he wasn't abusive. Seems like a swell guy in retrospect compared to hospilitis.

I mean look at all the excuses. No ****ing shit you look like a whiner.

Galan007
Plutonian wins IMO.

riv6672
Damn. The drama.

One Big Mob
Another successful thread riv. thumb up

Honestly though, this is my favorite argument I've ever had with abhi. The guy loathes me a passion and I hope this leads to even better ones in the future. And if Riv is lucky, it could happen in his thread.

abhilegend
I stretched hit into beatings. That's it.

Is that so? Just on the last page you said your father never hit you.

Damn, You put flip flop in flopflop.
I'm sure you did while making it up.

I never denied any of that. Unlike "never got beaten and was just making shit up to make you look bad" bran.

You should change your name to One Big Lie.

I was in a bad phase of my life. I make no excuses and I've made peace with myself and Nihilist too.

Try something else.

Of course. Did you think it does?

Haha, what? Just two posts ago.

My father beating me and my mother would be a good one if it ever happened. Classic abhi.

You can't go back bran.

crylaugh

Says the guy who flip flops like zopzop wishes he could do.

Enjoy making stuff up Rambo.

One Big Mob
I never said my father never hit me. I said he never beat me. Because he didn't. In fact the time he did actually hit me is one of my favorite stories to tell about him because it's hilarious, just like half the things he did in retrospect. You ask me anything about him and I'll happily tell it
4 years ago I stretched out a hit into beatings, because you're a giant pussy. That's all. The post you quoted even reaffirms this you bozo. If you count a slap on the back (albiet hard) as a beating then so be it. I do not however. What your father did must have been attempted murder then.

"I was in a dark place in my life. I make no excuses."
laughing out loud good follow up sentence
That whole thread was full of excuses. You justified making fun of an innocent little girl because your dad beat up your mom and your grandma died. Which admittedly is pretty ****ed up... and probably reason enough that you shouldn't be trying to make fun of people's family lives...
I mean I could add up everything my dad did and it wouldn't amount to that, and that guy is a terrible father. But I digress. It'd also be pretty pointless to lie now considering Abhi Sr has been brought up. I wouldn't be ashamed to be beaten in the shadow of that I'll tell you that much.

The worst part however, is that you admitted you didn't even do anything to him. What were you calling me all bark and no bite earlier? Says the guy who let his dad put his mom in the hospital laughing out loud

carver9
Sigh

One Big Mob
Well this is taking forever. Good back and forth debate as always DVwitnesslegend. I hoped to slip one more post in before bed, but it was a good smart debate like what's to be expected of you. We'll have to do this again in the future. thumb up

Sleep tight. Hope your dad doesn't bite.

abhilegend
I never said my father never hit me. I said he never beat me. Because he didn't. In fact the time he did actually hit me is one of my favorite stories to tell about him because it's hilarious, just like half the things he did in retrospect. You ask me anything about him and I'll happily tell it
4 years ago I stretched out a hit into beatings, because you're a giant pussy. That's all. The post you quoted even reaffirms this you bozo. If you count a slap on the back (albiet hard) as a beating then so be it. I do not however. What your father did must have been attempted murder then.

"I was in a dark place in my life. I make no excuses."
laughing out loud good follow up sentence
That whole thread was full of excuses. You justified making fun of an innocent little girl because your dad beat up your mom and your grandma died. Which admittedly is pretty ****ed up... and probably reason enough that you shouldn't be trying to make fun of people's family lives...
I mean I could add up everything my dad did and it wouldn't amount to that, and that guy is a terrible father. But I digress. It'd also be pretty pointless to lie now considering Abhi Sr has been brought up. I wouldn't be ashamed to be beaten in the shadow of that I'll tell you that much.

The worst part however, is that you admitted you didn't even do anything to him. What were you calling me all bark and no bite earlier? Says the guy who let his dad put his mom in the hospital laughing out loud
laughing out loud

So many excuses. Don't worry bran, you are still stuff making up Rambo.

Let no one else tell you otherwise.

Anyway, enough about your lies and making stuff up and how bad person I am for making fun of you or not beating my dad up. I could say I'm sorry but that would be up your alley of making stuff up, so nope.

Plutonian wins.

abhilegend
Well this is taking forever. Good back and forth debate as always DVwitnesslegend. I hoped to slip one more post in before bed, but it was a good smart debate like what's to be expected of you. We'll have to do this again in the future. thumb up

Sleep tight. Hope your dad doesn't bite.
laughing out loud

One Big Lie it is.

Hope your father doesn't beats you. Hitting is OK though. Totes different.

thumb up

Horrificus
no expression

DarkSaint85
Can't we all go back to slagging carver off???

riv6672
^^^What's been seen cant be unseen.

Horrificus
I think if you all engage in some "creepy hugs", u might feel better.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by "Id"

Strangely, this went unanswered...

One Big Mob
Can't imagine why it got overshadowed personally

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.