Thor vs Superman(See details)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
1.Who has defeated the most number of Foes/Villains throughout their history/comics etc, cannon only!

2.Who has defeated the most powerful villains throughout their entire comics history etc cannon only ?

ghostman
superman.

riv6672
Superman. Easily. wink

The numbers bear it out.
First off Superman (1938) has a 24 year lead on Thor (1962).
Secondly, for the majority of his career Thor's had 1 ongoing and 1 team book to star in.
Superman's had the same, plus, at various times:
Action Comics
The Adventures of Superman
Batman/Superman
Superman/Wonder Woman
Superman The Man of Steel
Superman The Man of Tomorrow
Superman Confidential
Even allowing for canon going back and forth, there's just no comparison.

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by ghostman
superman. Originally posted by ghostman
superman. i think superman will win here

riv6672
Ghostman won twice!

Scoobless
Obviously it's Superman.... but which villains for both would you consider to be the MOST powerful?

Philosophía
Originally posted by Scoobless
Obviously it's Superman.... but which villains for both would you consider to be the MOST powerful? That's.....not even close. Mxy alone is more powerful than all of Thor's villains combined.

Henry_Pym
Idk, The super skyfathers might have something to say about that

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by riv6672
Superman. Easily. wink

The numbers bear it out.
First off Superman (1938) has a 24 year lead on Thor (1962).
Secondly, for the majority of his career Thor's had 1 ongoing and 1 team book to star in.
Superman's had the same, plus, at various times:
Action Comics
The Adventures of Superman
Batman/Superman
Superman/Wonder Woman
Superman The Man of Steel
Superman The Man of Tomorrow
Superman Confidential
Even allowing for canon going back and forth, there's just no comparison.

This, unless Superman takes a 20 year hiatus from comics, he should be unbeatable.

SquallX
Mxy isn't evil though. He's proven plenty of times before that if he wanted Clark dead, he can/would have accomplishe it with a mere gesture.

riv6672
laughingwhat a crock of shit!laughing

Galan007
Originally posted by SquallX
Mxy isn't evil though. He's proven plenty of times before that if he wanted Clark dead, he can/would have accomplishe it with a mere gesture. Same coin, Mxy's done way too much malevolent shit over the years for him not to be considered a villain. Granted there was a period where he went 'good', but that only lasted a few months...

And yeah, he's > every one of Thor's rogues put together if we're talking feats.

SquallX
Originally posted by riv6672
laughingwhat a crock of shit!laughing

Name me one of Thors villain that even come close to Mxy's average?

carver9
I don't think anyone read the OP. He's asking who has DEFEATED THE most powerful being, not who has the most powerful enemies. I'm giving this to Thor.

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
I don't think anyone read the OP. He's asking who has DEFEATED THE most powerful being, not who has the most powerful enemies. I'm giving this to Thor. No shit. A secondary question arose from the OP, and the subsequent responses have been directed toward that question.

SquallX
Originally posted by Galan007
Same coin, Mxy's done way too much malevolent shit over the years for him not to be considered a villain. Granted there was a period where he went 'good', but that only lasted a few months...

And yeah, he's > every one of Thor's rogues put together if we're talking feats.

I can see where you and Philo's coming from, but i still don't see him as a villain.

In the schemes of things, Mxy is a higher level being that see's anything that's not on his level as nothing but insignificant, unless he takes an interest in you.

He's like every other higher level entities. True he's does do some shitty shits, but in the end he always fixes his mess.

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by ghostman
superman. Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Idk, The super skyfathers might have something to say about that i think superman will win here

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
No shit. A secondary question arose from the OP, and the subsequent responses have been directed toward that question.

Which still doesn't go against what I said.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Idk, The super skyfathers might have something to say about that No, they wouldn't. Mxy is more powerful than all of Thor's villains put together.

Hell, Superman has at least 3 villains who are like that.

krisblaze
Captain Britain had MJJ, Merlyn and Brian.

shifty

golem370
Thor is suppose to be older so he should or could have a lot of wins under his belt non panel?

riv6672
I dont anyone would really count those.

quanchi112

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.