WBH/w Kinetic Duplication & Faster the Lightspeed Flight vs Marvel Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The fight begins on earth and nobody over abstract can get try and stop him. No bfr either lol

DarkSaint85
What's kinetic duplication? He moves as fast as his opponent?

golem370
Basicly has Madrox's powers X-Men villain

One Big Mob
Terrible thread. You've really outdone yourself this time

golem370
Don't like it stay out of it.

One Big Mob
Golem370, let me tell you a little story about a guy I know who hates everything. He hated Superman, He hated Thanos. He hated tans. He hated Cheetos. He hated Thor, and by golly I'll be damned if he didn't hate Bor. He hated DC, he hated smelly pee.
He never stopped posting, for he was always boasting. Being the most successful person in the world was fine, for the man known as Carver9.

DarkSaint85
Oh how he raged, how he frothed;
But for those who could see;
The Hulk was the flame, and he, the moth

One Big Mob
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Oh how he raged, how he frothed;
But for those who could see;
The Hulk was the flame, and he, the moth thumb up

The moral of the story one Golem370
Is even Carver9 would bend a knee
To hate on your thread yet he be the greatest in history.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by One Big Mob
thumb up

The moral of the story one Golem370
Is even Carver9 would bend a knee
To hate on your thread yet he be the greatest in history.

So let us clap, let us caper;
For whilst the bout may look good on paper;
In reality, it's sh!t.

Time-Immemorial
Great stuff and rhymes.

Golem really likes making these stupid hate threads. And probably one of the worst debators on the forum.

Time-Immemorial
Terrible thread. You've really outdone yourself this time

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

One_Angry_Scot
Dracula puts him down with his army of werewolves, bats and other creatures of the night. And his dual Adamantium Katanas.

Horrificus
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What's kinetic duplication? He moves as fast as his opponent?
Holy Crap!! laughing

Galan007
Golem370, let me tell you a little story about a guy I know who hates everything. He hated Superman, He hated Thanos. He hated tans. He hated Cheetos. He hated Thor, and by golly I'll be damned if he didn't hate Bor. He hated DC, he hated smelly pee.
He never stopped posting, for he was always boasting. Being the most successful person in the world was fine, for the man known as Carver9. OV would be proud. thumb up

Sin I AM
Adam x norrin kitty bobby havok...theres plenty

golem370
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Great stuff and rhymes.

Golem really likes making these stupid hate threads. And probably one of the worst debators on the forum.

You are the person who jumps to conclusions without any knowledge of what you spew noob

golem370
He never stopped posting, for he was always boasting. Being the most successful person in the world was fine, for the man known as Carver9.

What I hate are people like you who pick on people because they don't think like you I don't and I am profoundly happy of that.

golem370
So my point can WBH with the able replicate himself every time he is hit and then those clones can do that too with his ability to fly at faster then light speed by people over abstract level beings? The fight on earth he could be hit numerous times which would cause his to be able to clone each time and then every time the clones and he gets more clones could be thousands on the earth in days maybe. If he absorbs the clones learns everything they learned and could start over again and again through out the galaxy then the universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.