Iron Fist Vs Karate Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://i.imgur.com/zMYWsTG.jpg

Who can (IYO) cause more damage with a single blow?
Who HAS caused more damage (all versions applicable here)?
Not a direct fight, this is about striking feats.

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zps48a227f6.jpg

RealityWarper
Probably Karate Kid for both.

abhilegend
Val punches a hole in Rand.

Even though it's not a fight.

spetznaz
Val, and easily. Daniel has gotten major upgrades during his arc, and he's by no means a weak puncher (particularly considering his recent expanded understanding of how to further amp his chi), but Val is basically beyond him. Being able to match up against pre crisis Daxamites and Kryptonians is something, and his ability to hit at the weak point of an object would probably not end well for Dan if their fists hit each other.midpoint

Henry_Pym
Danny killed the Chinese god of fire with a punch

carver9
Iron Fist fts are better.

Zack M
Val.

StiltmanFTW
Another KK/IF thread. Smh.

KK couldn't even hurt a Rhino-lv jobber wielding some cosmic axe. DC's Terrax, basically.

Danny hurt Doc Green.

carver9
And knocked out a Thor clone.

StiltmanFTW
Ragnarok, yes.

Sent Skaar flying.

Knocked Worthy Sin on her ass.

Busted a train full of explosives, a helicarrier, HYDRA's big battleplane...

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Ragnarok, yes.

Really? Scans...

Zack M
Val treated Mon-El as a joke.

Pinned Pre-Crisis Superboy down for a time (An enraged, no holding back Superboy).

Took a beating from a Daxamite and lived.

Took on the Pre-Crisis Fatal Five by himself.

All better feats, IMO.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Really? Scans...

New Avengers.

Ragnarok wasn't 100%, of course. Wolverine stabbed/cut the shit out of him and later Luke Cage pummeled him, too.

Plus, Spidey slingshotted IF.

One Big Mob
Fist punch through Nuul who was WWH level

Fist could have ended WWH had he not held back and punched Hulk's heart out. Easily

StiltmanFTW
Scans for celery:

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
New Avengers 21: Wolverine vs Ragnarok

'Nuff Said

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WolverineVsRagnarok01.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WolverineVsRagnarok02.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WolverineVsRagnarok03.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WolverineVsRagnarok04.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WolverineVsRagnarok05.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WolverineVsRagnarok06.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Aaaand the IF scene:

1. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/50395/2259856-fist_him.jpg
2. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11123/111237843/4625565-7357326297-tumbl.jpg

celeyhyga17
Scans for celery:
Aaaand the IF scene:

1. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/50395/2259856-fist_him.jpg
2. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11123/111237843/4625565-7357326297-tumbl.jpg
I also just saw the Skaar one too.

Wow.

Not bad at all.

Juntai
"Fist him"

I'm dead.

DarkSaint85

Feats for Ragnarok? We don't feat share, carver, remember?

Also, just to add to KK's feats, he was breaking Equus' limbs etc. Whilst dying, IIRC.

Equus was fighting toe to toe with the Big S.

Zack M
Val Is more skilled. And he would choke out the blonde bimbo, too.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Juntai
"Fist him"

I'm dead.

Bendis smile

Zack M
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Also, just to add to KK's feats, he was breaking Equus' limbs etc. Whilst dying, IIRC.

Equus was fighting toe to toe with the Big S.

He owned Equus the first time.

StiltmanFTW
Blindsided, you mean? wink

Zack M
Nah

One Big Mob

Equus was fighting toe to toe with the Big S. Ragnacok went toe to toe with the Big T.

Probably, I can't remember. I know he fought Thor and lost though.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Iron Fist is too durable:
http://i48.tinypic.com/2csauys.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/2nlwkdf.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/9i9q4p.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/33o5pfn.jpg

And way too strong for this thread:
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/AVX-Zone-008.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/xdbcsg.jpg

Mindset
A+ work, Bran.

Zack M
Val sees the weak spots in everything. There is nothing too durable Val can't break.

Mindset
The only weak spot Danny has is his mercy.

When Val breaks that Daniel of the Rand clan will break him.

One Big Mob
Zack M just got shut down. It's over. Go home and google how to tie a noose

StiltmanFTW
I wish I could no-sold Sunspot's blasts like you just did, Lord Rand.

- Surfer

Zack M
Val one-shots all the immortal weapons at once. Mr. Armorr ftw.

Zack M
I wish I could no-sold Sunspot's blasts like you just did, Lord Rand.

- Surfer

Surfer usually sucks, so...

riv6672
Thanks, all. thumb up

Mindset
No problem, bud.

Zack M
Another KK/IF thread. Smh.

KK couldn't even hurt a Rhino-lv jobber wielding some cosmic axe. DC's Terrax, basically.

Danny hurt Doc Green.

How is The Persuader Rhino level?

riv6672
This is Stilt logic. Rhino has a horn, Persuader an axe.

carver9
Originally posted by Zack M
Val treated Mon-El as a joke.

Pinned Pre-Crisis Superboy down for a time (An enraged, no holding back Superboy).

Took a beating from a Daxamite and lived.

Took on the Pre-Crisis Fatal Five by himself.

All better feats, IMO.

This is a punching contest.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by riv6672

Not exactly.

Lots of power, poor performances.

Zack M

Val was able to evade Wally and his speed force attack. Val can break Interon (DC's Adimantium) and he's more skilled on top of that.

riv6672
Yeah, i posted this at 2 places, that keeps getting lost.

deathslash
Val was able to evade Wally and his speed force attack. Val can break Interon (DC's Adimantium) and he's more skilled on top of that. Danny blew up a city with his fist.....

StiltmanFTW
Danny actually trained KK.

Val is considered his greatest failure.

Zack M
Originally posted by deathslash
Danny blew up a city with his fist.....

If we're talking just pure destructive force, then yeah. In a straight up fight, Val takes it.

StiltmanFTW
In a straight up fight

Wrong thread.

Magog loses.

Zack M
Wrong thread.

Magog loses.

Not to Loki. wink

StiltmanFTW
To any character from Marvel Comics, especially Loki.

carver9
Val was able to evade Wally and his speed force attack. Val can break Interon (DC's Adimantium) and he's more skilled on top of that.

StiltmanFTW
Yes.

And they're punching carver.

Zack M
To any character from Marvel Comics, especially Loki.

Not really.

Zack M

Lucky for Danny. stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Not really.

Ya really.

Zack M
Nope.

StiltmanFTW
Yup.

Zack M
Nah.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah.

Zack M
Nope.

StiltmanFTW
Yep.

Zack M
Nopers.

StiltmanFTW
Let's get a room love

Zack M
NOOOO!

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Zack M
You'll just cheat on me, stilt. With a Loki fangirl.

StiltmanFTW
Damn sad It's like you're reading my mind.

Zack M
I know a lying **** when I see one. mad

abhilegend
Originally posted by One Big Mob

Val shatters emerald eye of ekron which Superboy, Mon-El and Pulsar Stargrave all failed in doing.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/149927/3474311-emerald+eye4.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/149927/3474315-emerald+eye8.jpg

fu

One Big Mob
Suberboy fails to shatter something with a built in safeguard against being shattered. That's like Wolverine failing to cut someone with a healing factor. Pretty weak.

Thanks for bringing this to light bro. thumb up

One Big Mob
Iron Fist would have perma shattered that too.

Zack M
Val found a weak spot, IIRC. The Emerald Eye just reformed later.

abhilegend
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Suberboy fails to shatter something with a built in safeguard against being shattered. That's like Wolverine failing to cut someone with a healing factor. Pretty weak.

Thanks for bringing this to light bro. thumb up Originally posted by One Big Mob
Iron Fist would have perma shattered that too.
Pfft, he can't even beat losers like Gorgon and Wolverine.

Val just swinging would vaporize this carver wannabe.

RadZoa
KK standard hits are stronger than Danny's most amped punches

riv6672
Wrong thread.

Magog loses.
Jesus, NOT a fight!

Magog, though...lowest of low blows!laughing

Zack M
Originally posted by RadZoa
KK standard hits are stronger than Danny's most amped punches

thumb up

He also created an earthquake with a tap of his foot.

deathslash
Originally posted by RadZoa
KK standard hits are stronger than Danny's most amped punches once again, you prove that you don't have any knowledge of the marvel character.Originally posted by Zack M
thumb up

He also created an earthquake with a tap of his foot. too bad he couldn't knockout batman (who wears Kevlar armor). Val only ever targets the weak points in his opponent's armor, meanwhile, rand blows them away with a single punch. This thread is like asking "between the ebony blade and thor's hammer, which one has better blunt damage feats?"

abhilegend
once again, you prove that you don't have any knowledge of the marvel character.

Just like you wanking the shit out of any marvel martial artist.

Too bad about Batman? How about bloodlusted Rand unable to KO Black Panther.

Oh right, it's OK for Rand.

That's not true at all. Val would punch a hole in Rand. He can take on entire fatal five alone and break Inertron with his bare hands.

Rand is small potatoes compared to that.

Nah, it's like comparing Superman to Spider man in punching power. Totally different leagues altogether.

Zack M
once again, you prove that you don't have any knowledge of the marvel character. too bad he couldn't knockout batman (who wears Kevlar armor). Val only ever targets the weak points in his opponent's armor, meanwhile, rand blows them away with a single punch. This thread is like asking "between the ebony blade and thor's hammer, which one has better blunt damage feats?"

Top tiers were unable to KO Batman as well.

The alien hunters that were owning some of the Legion couldn't stand up to Val's blow. He was also able to destroy a meteor as well.

deathslash
Originally posted by abhilegend
Just like you wanking the shit out of any marvel martial artist.

Too bad about Batman? How about bloodlusted Rand unable to KO Black Panther.

Oh right, it's OK for Rand.

That's not true at all. Val would punch a hole in Rand. He can take on entire fatal five alone and break Inertron with his bare hands.

Rand is small potatoes compared to that.

Nah, it's like comparing Superman to Spider man in punching power. Totally different leagues altogether. I argue in favor of logic and reason. By the way, this isn't the first time that radzoa has completely downplayed one character while pretending that the other character is approaches the level of a god.

A false statement that only helps prove how uninformed you are about what you're talking about. Rand did in fact knock panther out. As a matter of facts, he beat on him so badly that t'challa had brain damage for quite some time after the battle was over. It should also go without saying that a Kevlar suit of armor in comparison to a vibranium suit of armor shouldn't even be a contest.

Danny has survived an energy blast from sunspot, taken punches from ares, taken punches from heroim, taken punches from Luke cage, etc.

Flooring Phoenix force Namor is above pretty much every single strike feat that Val has.

I notice how you decided to shoehorn superman into this thread.

Zack M
I argue in favor of logic and reason. By the way, this isn't the first time that radzoa has completely downplayed one character while pretending that the other character is approaches the level of a god.

A false statement that only helps prove how uninformed you are about what you're talking about. Rand did in fact knock panther out. As a matter of facts, he beat on him so badly that t'challa had brain damage for quite some time after the battle was over. It should also go without saying that a Kevlar suit of armor in comparison to a vibranium suit of armor shouldn't even be a contest.

Danny has survived an energy blast from sunspot, taken punches from ares, taken punches from heroim, taken punches from Luke cage, etc.

Flooring Phoenix force Namor is above pretty much every single strike feat that Val has.

I notice how you decided to shoehorn superman into this thread.

You were the one who said Karate Kid was the only MA that was impressive in DC and that's hardly true. I've already matched all of MU soldiers and MA not too long ago.

Val has evaded the Speed Force Wally West, taken a beating from a DAXAMITE, pinned a pre-Crisis Kryptonian, etc... PC Val was on another level.

riv6672
Next up, Ebony Blade Vs Mjolnir...

abhilegend
I argue in favor of logic and reason. By the way, this isn't the first time that radzoa has completely downplayed one character while pretending that the other character is approaches the level of a god.

laughing out loud

Nice try. Try it on someone else though.

Only after Panther was trying to get him out of mind control. It was a sucker shot.

After a lengthy fight and a total sucker shot. But yeah, go ahead and tell us how it was a fair fight.

Despite the fact that Batman routinely takes attacks which would kill any person in a Kevlar suit.

It's not simply about Kevlar vs vibranium.

You can add all those and they wouldn't be able to take on Persuader. Let alone someone like Validus.

Val has simply thrown Mon-El into a different star system who was going him at FTL speeds.

Rand would've been a red mist.

Haha, no. Even making Superboy feel his attacks is above anything Rand has ever done. Thing was making Namor bleed there FFS.

Because he is an essential mark to how Val is measured?

riv6672
^^^Since his first appearance, yeah.
How that translates to striking feats is the good part.

deathslash
You were the one who said Karate Kid was the only MA that was impressive in DC and that's hardly true. I've already matched all of MU soldiers and MA not too long ago.

Val has evaded the Speed Force Wally West, taken a beating from a DAXAMITE, pinned a pre-Crisis Kryptonian, etc... PC Val was on another level. when did I say that?

While that's all very impressive, what does that have to do with striking power?

Surtur
For striking feats Val has destroyed a substance that PC Superboy needed the "strength of insanity" to break.

I really do not get why people here have a problem with Karate Kid. A lot of them have trouble with the whole "it's all due to space karate" thing. If you're dodging speed force infused lightning after it hits you and tearing apart beings that gave Supergirl trouble(while sick) then you are far above Iron Fist.

Zack M
when did I say that?

While that's all very impressive, what does that have to do with striking power?

You said it like last month. Since a few of you were just listing feats, so was i. Do you think Val can beat Danny?

Surtur
At his height Val can literally win with a single punch.

One Big Mob
You said it like last month. Since a few of you were just listing feats, so was i. Do you think Val can beat Danny? By "last month" do you mean a couple days ago?

deathslash
Originally posted by Surtur
For striking feats Val has destroyed a substance that PC Superboy needed the "strength of insanity" to break.

I really do not get why people here have a problem with Karate Kid. A lot of them have trouble with the whole "it's all due to space karate" thing. If you're dodging speed force infused lightning after it hits you and tearing apart beings that gave Supergirl trouble(while sick) then you are far above Iron Fist. I have no problem with val, but his feats seem to involve striking at his opponent's weak points. I also, don't want to be cheap, but pc Val would be excluded from this (since we go by most recent versions).Originally posted by Zack M
You said it like last month. Since a few of you were just listing feats, so was i. Do you think Val can beat Danny? I would really like to see that post, especially since have never and will never think that karate kid is the only skilled martial artist in dc. Yeah, based off of their averages, val would beat danny.

Zack M
I have no problem with val, but his feats seem to involve striking at his opponent's weak points. I also, don't want to be cheap, but pc Val would be excluded from this (since we go by most recent versions). I would really like to see that post, especially since have never and will never think that karate kid is the only skilled martial artist in dc. Yeah, based off of their averages, val would beat danny.

You didn't say Val was the only skilled MA, just the only one that's impressive, stats wise or something. I'll try and find it later.

cdtm
PC Val broke out of Inertron restraints,.held PC Superboy in a muscle lock, and canceled out an earth quake by creating his own with a stomp. So more then Karnak weak point striking.

As for current versions,.nearly every one of them have fought against Kryptonian level speed. The number of martial artists who can do that, you can count on one hand using half the fingers (Mantis is one of them.)

Danny's fast, but not that fast.

riv6672
I should have made this a fight, but i dont think it would have gotten this much back & forth; thank you.

Juntai
Karate Kid is the unquestioned king of MA in mainstream american comics. This is why he just gets left out most often. lol.

riv6672
^^^True that.
I figured narrowing it down to one feat might make it interesting. It kind of did i guess!

Surtur
Even if you exclude PC stuff you still have him fighting Mon El' and redirecting the guy into another galaxy. You have the whole "dodges speed force infused lightning after being hit" feat. You have the feat of him tearing apart something that gave Supergirl trouble and he was sick when he did it.

Does anyone here think Iron Fist could of replicated those feats?

One Big Mob
If by replicate you mean surpass, then yes

Surtur
Okay so you feel Iron Fist could surpass the lightning dodging feat? Really? Or all the other stuff?

One Big Mob
Everything KK has ever done besides his losses. He would fail at losing

Surtur
What feats make you think this?

One Big Mob
All of them

Surtur
Well he did punch a dragon in the heart, that earns some respect.

Zack M
Even if you exclude PC stuff you still have him fighting Mon El' and redirecting the guy into another galaxy. You have the whole "dodges speed force infused lightning after being hit" feat. You have the feat of him tearing apart something that gave Supergirl trouble and he was sick when he did it.

Mon-el kills danny.

Vanguard
I don't like either. But Val wins.

riv6672

Not really striking feats.
And no, i dont think IF could replicate those feats.

riv6672
Well he did punch a dragon in the heart, that earns some respect.
Yeah, that is pretty bad ass.

Surtur
Not really striking feats.
And no, i dont think IF could replicate those feats.

There is a feat of him punching and causing tons of ice to fall.

I forget if the feat of him nullifying an earthquake by tapping his foot was pre crisis or not. Yes that is not a striking feat, I just like it.

For a striking feat you have him hurting a being Supergirl had trouble with:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11111/111114806/3779053-9458013531-37786.jpg

Notice the villains reaction is pretty much the reaction everyone has to Val: holy shit what the hell just happened? Only he doesn't get to finish the thought due to the whole getting beat on thing.

Surtur
Also these feats speak for themselves:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/7604/1706625-untitled_scanned_25.jpg

Here is the ice feat I mentioned:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/5/55190/1317751-karate_kid_control.jpg

Again people are basically like wtf just happened.

carver9
Nothing compared to what Fist has done.

Surtur
You feel IF could replicate those feats? I could see him doing the ice thing I guess.

deathslash
You feel IF could replicate those feats? I could see him doing the ice thing I guess. do we even know if the colossal boy one was an actual striking feat?

Surtur
So Colossal Boy just threw himself out of a building? I suppose he could of been tossed out.

carver9
You feel IF could replicate those feats? I could see him doing the ice thing I guess.

Easily. I think Hulk and Skaar is harder to move than Colossal boy and Danny has slung both with a punch.

Surtur
So IF is now at the level of easily taking down beings kryptonians had trouble with? That is an interesting interpretation.

carver9
Also forgot...he knocked a Thor clone out that has Herald level durability and strength.

carver9
So IF is now at the level of easily taking down beings kryptonians had trouble with? That is an interesting interpretation.

Do you have punching fts of KK against Kryptonians? Scans please.

Zack M
Here is the weakest Val punching a hole through the alien hunters that were owning some of the Legion.

http://i63.tinypic.com/28lxq2o.jpg

Surtur
Do you have punching fts of KK against Kryptonians? Scans please.

You mean besides the feat of him beating something a kryptonian had trouble with?

deathslash
Here is the weakest Val punching a hole through the alien hunters that were owning some of the Legion.

http://i63.tinypic.com/28lxq2o.jpg define "some of the legion".

carver9
You mean besides the feat of him beating something a kryptonian had trouble with?

What punching ft did he have during that showing.?

DarkSaint85
Punching so hard, he was giving off sparks.

cdtm
Ragnarok with herald level durability laughing out loud

The real Thor would have walked all over Volstagg or that Avengers team without breaking a sweat. Volstagg himself said as much.

Surtur
What punching ft did he have during that showing.?

The feat of punching and causing the thing injury? So you feel IF could f*ck up a dude who gave Supergirl trouble? That's cool. It's nice to have fantasies in life, right?

cdtm
The feat of punching and causing the thing injury? So you feel IF could f*ck up a dude who gave Supergirl trouble? That's cool. It's nice to have fantasies in life, right?

Iron Fist fanboys are the worst!

THE WORST! http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/mad.gif

riv6672
Punching so hard, he was giving off sparks.
Really?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.