Jane Thor vs Val Zod (Superman)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Sin I AM
Zod

deathslash
Val

Adam Grimes
I haven't kept up with Val too much lately, what are some of his feats?

SquallX
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I haven't kept up with Val too much lately, what are some of his feats?

Hanged for a little bit against a Multiversal Darkseid. Though Darkseid was only playing with the Heroes.

deathslash
Originally posted by SquallX
Hanged for a little bit against a Multiversal Darkseid. Though Darkseid was only playing with the Heroes. was also hanging with brutaal, beat a few gods, etc.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I haven't kept up with Val too much lately, what are some of his feats? Some of his average feats:
Did well against Brutaal, who was bitching everyone left and right.
Slammed into PG hard enough to simmulate a Neutron Bomb, then walked away totally unharmed.
Tanked PG's bloodlusted heat vision.
Casually stopped a crashing large ship.

High-end:
Did well against Deimos, who was at that point a magical skyfather+++ (having the power of myriad high-end beings, among them Monarch).

celeyhyga17
Thor wrecks.

abhilegend
Val Zod.

quanchi112
Thor decimates.

deathslash
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor decimates. no, no she doesn't.

quanchi112
Originally posted by deathslash
no, no she doesn't. Yes, yes she does.

deathslash
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yes, yes she does. no she doesn't. She has less feats than val, is undeniably slower, has less physical strength, and also has less experience.

carver9
When it comes to being slower and less stronger than Val, I highly disagree. I would also put her durability above his.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.