The Flash / Supergirl Crossover

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Hell ya!!!

5tRKUO5jAhk

http://comicbook.com/2016/02/03/the-flash-to-appear-on-supergirl-in-march/

Time-Immemorial
http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/flash-supergirl-crossover-cbs-grant-gustin-melissa-benoist-1201695949/

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Hell ya!!!

thumb up

Loving Dc's shared Tv verse.

BruceSkywalker
not a surprise.....

arrow will prolly crossover next year...

does anyone think that this will be some sort of earth two stuff or simply that this the first step in connecting supergirl's universe first with flash and then with arrow??

Darth Thor
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

does anyone think that this will be some sort of earth two stuff or simply that this the first step in connecting supergirl's universe first with flash and then with arrow??

Probably be the Earth2 thing. Or Earth3 even.. That's why it's only the Flash appearing.

But I'd prefer it if they're all just on the same Earth.

marwash22
Originally posted by marwash22
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120106124341/victorious/images/5/58/Tumblr_lwi9hmZhjF1qa4ihzo1_500.gif

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Darth Thor

But I'd prefer it if they're all just on the same Earth.

I agree

Darth Thor
Just noticed this will be airing same week BvS will be out (a couple of days after).

Nice move by WB/DC.

Mindset
Too bad Flash is the only good DC show.

MF DELPH
Pretty much. Best thing this does is add the possibility of J'onn hopping over to Flash, as well as a likely usage of the LOSH/time travel.

wakkawakkawakka
I think it's unlikely that J'onn is going anywhere. Supergirl, despite my opinion of the show, has pretty high ratings. Unless CBS hates the show the Martian is stuck on it for the time.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Mindset
Too bad Flash is the only good DC show. Gotham is DC's best show right now.Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
I think it's unlikely that J'onn is going anywhere. Supergirl, despite my opinion of the show, has pretty high ratings. Unless CBS hates the show the Martian is stuck on it for the time. Supergirl is the highest rated comic show on TV right now.

Flyattractor
This going to be a 2 hour long event, or just smooshed all into a regular length ep?

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Supergirl is the highest rated comic show on TV right now.
So Martian isn't going anywhere? Guess a large network and nigh-perfect time slot is working out.

-Pr-
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Gotham is DC's best show right now. Supergirl is the highest rated comic show on TV right now.

That's just sad. Flash is far better imo.

MF DELPH
Flash is a much better show. Supergirl is corny as shit.

Darth Thor
Flash is by far the best Dc Tv show. But tbh I am really enjoying Gotham S2, so I'd agree it's one of the better Dc shows.

Time-Immemorial
Agreed, Flash first, LoT, then Arrow.

BruceSkywalker
best thing about Supergirl is David Harewood....

IMO its Gotham/Flash, then Arrow followed by Legends of Tomorrow and Supergirl as best show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.