Han solo view of the Force - do you think the Force is real?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
Han solo view of the Force - do you think the Force is real?

Han Solo as he explained to Rey and Finn, a mystical power of good and evil

does anyone here think the Force could be real, not in terms of telekinesis and throwing objects with your mind, but real as in a mystical power of good and evil? rolling on floor laughing

EmperorSidious2
Well in a manner of speaking yes it does exist. However the force that we see in SW that would allow us to use TK and FL and allow us to do all the feats of power in SW no most defintlly not.

redpill
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Well in a manner of speaking yes it does exist. However the force that we see in SW that would allow us to use TK and FL and allow us to do all the feats of power in SW no most defintlly not.

so there is a mystical power in our universe?

are there any force sensitives ?

Lord Lucien
A universal system of good and evil is central to the beliefs of many religions and is akin to the belief in moral absolutism. Some take it as an objective fact, but aside from our beliefs and ideas, no "force" or "energy field" has ever been observed as being the source and drive behind morality.

We're actually a lot closer to creating telekinesis/telepathy than we are to proving an objective, universal ethical code for the entire cosmos.

redpill
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
A universal system of good and evil is central to the beliefs of many religions and is akin to the belief in moral absolutism. Some take it as an objective fact, but aside from our beliefs and ideas, no "force" or "energy field" has ever been observed as being the source and drive behind morality.

We're actually a lot closer to creating telekinesis/telepathy than we are to proving an objective, universal ethical code for the entire cosmos.

as obi wan would say

reach out with your feelings!

NewGuy01
What Lucien said.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by NewGuy01
What Lucien said.

queeq
Originally posted by NewGuy01
What Lucien said.

redpill
well as luke said i feel something.

queeq
Time to go to the bathroom then.

redpill
for me the movies are a lesson on how to access the force

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by queeq
Time to go to the bathroom then.

laughing out loud

queeq
Originally posted by redpill
for me the movies are a lesson on how to access the force

So, enlighten us how you access the Force?

redpill
So, enlighten us how you access the Force? what yoda and obi wan said

queeq
Errr.... you do know they are not real people, right? And that SW is only a movie?

redpill
Errr.... you do know they are not real people, right? And that SW is only a movie?

even so when obi wan said the force is an energy field created by all livinging things and maz said to rey to feel the force

i feel something

Lord Lucien
even so when obi wan said the force is an energy field created by all livinging things and maz said to rey to feel the force

i feel something v71c6NDs5VI

queeq
Hehehe

redpill
jedi meditate. sith meditate.

anyone here try meditation?

i practice it.

i find it calming but no i dont lift objects or see the future sad

queeq
Meditation is not exclusive to SW force users. SW Force lore borrows heavily from religions in the real world.

redpill
Meditation is not exclusive to SW force users. SW Force lore borrows heavily from religions in the real world.

oh i know.

i definitely feel something when i try to practice yoda's teachings.

Lord Lucien
Do you feel the pills kicking in?

redpill
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Do you feel the pills kicking in?

i do feel that there is this false reality that society is a part of, and taking the redpill you see things as they truely are.

welcome neo.

queeq
Wow... he must be using some special kind of manure to grow them mushrooms...

redpill
nah i just watch the movie

queeq
Smoking what?

EmperorSidious2
so there is a mystical power in our universe?

are there any force sensitives ?

I wouldn't say mystical. Force to SW is what GOD is to us. (For all those who do believe)

So in the manner of SW no there are no force sensitives, but Hod does have omnipotent power.

Lord Lucien
Good ol' Hod, always watching out for us.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/images.hitfix.com/assets/2242/hodor1.gif

redpill
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
I wouldn't say mystical. Force to SW is what GOD is to us. (For all those who do believe)

So in the manner of SW no there are no force sensitives, but Hod does have omnipotent power.
i think i am bc when i listen to yoda i feel something laughing

queeq
Ah, Yoda talks to you a lot, eh? *phones insane asylum*

redpill
Ah, Yoda talks to you a lot, eh? *phones insane asylum*

ur a Moderator

and u troll sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.