Blue Marvel & Hyperion vs. KC Superman & KC Capt. Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Philosophía
laughing out loud

Either one on team two shitstomps team one.

quanchi112

deathslash
Originally posted by quanchi112
Does KC Superman shitstomp current Superman ? probably. Though I don't think cap marvel could solo team 1.

Henry_Pym
Hype needs a better teammate

Zack M
Team 2.

carver9
Using Philo type of argument, Hyperion stomps based off solid fts.

Philosophía
Originally posted by carver9
Using Philo type of argument, Hyperion stomps based off solid fts. No. Pre-Flashpoint Superman would shitstomp Hyperion based on feats, and KC Superman was shown as superior to that version of Superman.

quanchi112
Using Philo type of argument, Hyperion stomps based off solid fts. Do you notice how he avoided my question.

carver9
Do you notice how he avoided my question.

Yes. I'm good at depicting fear (that's why my Xbox gamer tag is fear me) and Philo fear against you is on a level I've never seen before.

celeyhyga17
So a guy who died from a nuclear bomb can shiet stomp another guy who ate a hydrogen bomb... Good stuff.

quanchi112
Yes. I'm good at depicting fear (that's why my Xbox gamer tag is fear me) and Philo fear against you is on a level I've never seen before. thumb up

Galan007
Team 2, obviously.

KC Marvel ~/> KC Superman > pre-Flashpoint Superman > Hyperion/BM.

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
So a guy who died from a nuclear bomb can shiet stomp another guy who ate a hydrogen bomb... Good stuff.
baka

DarkSaint85
Carver, where's that scan war you were going to have with Id, Plutonian vs Hyperion, based off solid feats?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by abhilegend
baka

Are u alluding to the part where he called out Shazam 3 times which implies that he may have been Billy when the bomb exploded?
What a weak sauce.

shifty

Philosophía
Originally posted by Galan007
Team 2, obviously.

KC Marvel ~/> KC Superman > pre-Flashpoint Superman > Hyperion/BM. I agree, except I think KC Superman and KC Marvel should be reversed in that order.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Carver, where's that scan war you were going to have with Id, Plutonian vs Hyperion, based off solid feats? Did carver talk big and then back down ?

DarkSaint85
Did carver talk big and then back down ?

The biggest.

Hyperion. Don't think Plutonian wants to go in a ft war against this character.

Originally posted by "Id"
If your that confident, why don't you Battlezone me? I'll put the High Herald title on the line.

Then that was the last we heard of carver.

One Big Mob
Yes. I'm good at depicting fear (that's why my Xbox gamer tag is fear me) and Philo fear against you is on a level I've never seen before. People are just going to ignore this gem?

I don't care what anyone says, Carver trying to be funny is just tops to me. Guy legit is hilarious.

DarkSaint85
It's like a never-ending buffet - just when you're at your lowest, on Death Row, you get handed a last meal that never ends.

Delta1938
Yes. I'm good at depicting fear (that's why my Xbox gamer tag is fear me) and Philo fear against you is on a level I've never seen before.

You couldn't scare an 8 year old if you were wearing a werewolf costume wielding a chainsaw riding a gorilla riding a bear riding a liger.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Delta1938
You couldn't scare an 8 year old if you were wearing a werewolf costume wielding a chainsaw riding a gorilla riding a bear riding a liger. thumb up

If all of the above were riding his mom, though..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.