DCnU Darkseid Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Who wins?

Galan007
Darkseid. Easily.

deathslash
Darkseid wrecks thanos so badly.

quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

carver9
Darkseid wins every round but he works for it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Darkseid wins every round but he works for it. Judas.

abhilegend
Darkseid easily.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Judas.

Why you say that?

quanchi112
Why you say that? You betrayed Thanos for pieces of silver.

deathslash
You betrayed Thanos for pieces of silver. too bad thanus is the exact opposite of jesus. Anyway, thanos gets beat down bad.

quanchi112
Originally posted by deathslash
too bad thanus is the exact opposite of jesus. Anyway, thanos gets beat down bad. Based on ?

Zack M
Looks like Darkseid is the victor. Overwhelming majority.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack M
Looks like Darkseid is the victor. Overwhelming majority. Evidence is all that matters here, sport.

Zack M
I'm surprised nobody voted for Thanos. Must be losing his sex appeal.

deathslash
I'm surprised nobody voted for Thanos. Must be losing his sex appeal. that implies that he had any in the first place.

carver9
You betrayed Thanos for pieces of silver.

I always give Thanos the win, even against my boy Hulk but he isn't winning this.

StiltmanFTW
Without all that True Darkseid bullsh*t, Thanus wins easily.

deathslash
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Without all that True Darkseid bullsh*t, Thanus wins easily. you know that this is dcnu darkseid right? As in the team wrecking, universe destroying, superman punking version that required the anti monitor and the black racer to kill.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Galan007
Darkseid. Easily. thumb up

One dude is as powerful as the entire central battery and AM absorbs Universe worth of energy to fight. The other one is Thanos.

StiltmanFTW
you know that this is dcnu darkseid right? As in the team wrecking, universe destroying, superman punking version that required the anti monitor and the black racer to kill.

Yeah, nuseid that got aquaman'd to near death thumb up

deathslash
Yeah, nuseid that got aquaman'd to near death thumb up you mean him casually beating down the entire league, and being distracted by wonderwoman and green lantern and the flash throwing aquaman at his eye?

StiltmanFTW
Aquaman stabbed him twice, actually.

In his mantits and in his eyes. Halibut Lord is Seid's greatest fear.

quanchi112
I always give Thanos the win, even against my boy Hulk but he isn't winning this. What makes you say so ?

quanchi112
Aquaman stabbed him twice, actually.

In his mantits and in his eyes. Halibut Lord is Seid's greatest fear. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
What makes you say so ?

DC fanboys are holding him at gunpoint.

quanchi112
DC fanboys are holding him at gunpoint. Carver should take the bullet.

carver9
What makes you say so ?

His fts. Let me know if you want me to post them and I'm not talking about the fts of destroying a Universe we never seen happen on panel. I'm talking about when he's in combat. He just seems more impressive to me.

quanchi112
His fts. Let me know if you want me to post them and I'm not talking about the fts of destroying a Universe we never seen happen on panel. I'm talking about when he's in combat. He just seems more impressive to me. Having his eyes stabbed out by Aquaman ? What specifically ?

carver9
Having his eyes stabbed out by Aquaman ? What specifically ?

His fts Quan. His eyes is vulnerable but Thanos doesn't seem like the type to go for the eyes unless you have scans.

StiltmanFTW
His eyes are*

DarkSaint85
How else would he see anger?

carver9
His eyes are*

Thanks.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
How else would he see anger?

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
Yeah, nuseid that got aquaman'd to near death thumb up laughing out loud

quanchi112
His fts Quan. His eyes is vulnerable but Thanos doesn't seem like the type to go for the eyes unless you have scans. Well then name his feats which make you believe so. Quit saying his feats without naming any feats. Cite the issue numbers if you want.

Zack M
you mean him casually beating down the entire league, and being distracted by wonderwoman and green lantern and the flash throwing aquaman at his eye?

thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Lord Thanos heeeeelp! They're too strong!

http://i.stack.imgur.com/EuMhO.jpg

SquallX
This is ****ing pathetic. If the one's that's defending Darkseid with actually feats to back them up, what does that make you?

The only thing you keep regurgitating is that were DC fanboys, and the whole Aquaman thing.

What happened after Arthur and Diana poked out his eyes?

StiltmanFTW
BFR, but the entire point is Nuseid got owned by fresh-after-reset heroes who weren't even a team at that point...

DarkSaint85
Stilt, did you not watch the JL cartoon???

Batman threw his ENTIRE belt at Darkseid. That's abstract level shit he did there.

quanchi112

http://i.stack.imgur.com/EuMhO.jpg laughing out loud

Galan007
BFR, but the entire point is Nuseid got owned by fresh-after-reset heroes who weren't even a team at that point... Lol, no he didn't.

SquallX
BFR, but the entire point is Nuseid got owned by fresh-after-reset heroes who weren't even a team at that point...

Darkseid did not get owned by the League, so stop lying.

Second of all, it's called plot. For the story to move along, the bad guys must lose. Unless the plot requires for the good guys to lose.

Even still, the best they were able to do was BFR Darkseid through a plot device.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

He did. He considered it a defeat himself, seeing as that particular JLA incarnation was the only one to fend him off.

BFR or not, a loss is a loss. Nuseid was lucky Aquaman didn't bring his seahorse with him.

Zack M
JL didn't defeat Darkseid. At least physically.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

He did. He considered it a defeat himself, seeing as that particular JLA incarnation was the only one to fend him off.

BFR or not, a loss is a loss. Nuseid was lucky Aquaman didn't bring his seahorse with him. Amen.

Time-Immemorial
Quan did you run PR off?

Galan007
laughing out loud

BFR or not, a loss is a loss. Nuseid was lucky Aquaman didn't bring his seahorse with him. The League only 'won' because of Cyborg's deus ex/plot-device technopathy, which enabled him to control Apokoliptian tech. It's not like they overpowered Darkseid or whathaveyou. Hell, I don't think they were able to so much as knock him down. srsly

It's basically a scaled-down version of Drax vs. Thanos: Drax certainly wasn't able to kill Thanos because he was more powerful--his ability to do so revolved around a very specific plot-device.

SquallX
laughing out loud

BFR or not, a loss is a loss. Nuseid was lucky Aquaman didn't bring his seahorse with him.

You do know both Diana's and Arthur's weapons are both magical in nature right? Even after getting stabbed in both eyes, what happened next?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Quan did you run PR off? It wouldn't be the first time.

wink

Philosophía
The League only 'won' because of Cyborg's deus ex/plot-device technopathy, which enabled him to control Apokoliptian tech. It's not like they overpowered Darkseid or whathaveyou. Hell, I don't think they were able to so much as knock him down. srsly

It's basically a scaled-down version of Drax vs. Thanos: Drax certainly wasn't able to kill Thanos because he was more powerful--his ability to do so revolved around a very specific plot-device. thumb up

Darkseid one-shot an entire team of top-tiers with one blast. Superman, Wonder Woman, GL, all were down. He could have killed them at the beginning of the fight as they lay unconscious. It was also specifically emphasized that they needed Superman to snap out of it, otherwise they'd have lost - bloodlusted Wonder Woman with plot-device lasso/sword and Aquaman high-level trident be damned, alongside Flash and GL. And even when Superman showed up, they barely banished him, otherwise he'd have stomped them again, if not for the plot device.

That's far better than what Thanos has ever done.

DarkSaint85
Cyborg then reprogrammed their Motherboxes to stop them coming back, IIRC.

Surtur
Oh Darkseid..you have seen better days indeed.

DarkSaint85
Well....the JLA DO have plot armour.

DArkseid and his armies were tearing though Heaven, the Rot, the Green and the Red etc...simultaneously. Heaven was even running:

https://p.dreamwidth.org/0fbbc0a04685/-/abload.de/img/constantine22-1knukn.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-st4PtL4Sgfg/VNwYCley0uI/AAAAAAAAGmk/d8WTpTPi5Wg/s1600/Constantine2.jpg

https://p.dreamwidth.org/8ec2bb421335/-/abload.de/img/constantine22-28fuoq.jpg
https://p.dreamwidth.org/e2ebaa5e73a6/-/abload.de/img/constantine22-4prukk.jpg
https://p.dreamwidth.org/dc414e0e3ef8/-/abload.de/img/constantine22-5afurn.jpg
https://p.dreamwidth.org/824e9df2f6a4/-/abload.de/img/constantine22-6dvu2p.jpg

RadZoa

http://i.stack.imgur.com/EuMhO.jpg Really? You want to play that game?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/140183/2693080-2658786-thanos_gets_pwned_2_super.png

JIM!!! HEEEEELP!!! BENDIS IS AT IT AGAIN !!!!!

Darkseid was fighting and still kicking the JL asses and the only thing they could do is boom tube him, Thanos on the other hand was on the ground weeping like a baby while the Avengers and GotG laughed him.

One Big Mob
You really got stiltman good TubularZoa. You should follow it up with some pics of Thor losing to really dig at his sides.

DarkSaint85
Stiltman has ragequitted the internet. He gets so salty.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by RadZoa
Really? You want to play that game?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/140183/2693080-2658786-thanos_gets_pwned_2_super.png

Darkseid was fighting and still kicking the JL asses and the only thing they could do is boom tube him, Thanos on the other hand was on the ground weeping like a baby while the Avengers and GotG laughed him. Difference is Thanos was weakened for that fight.

One Big Mob
Stiltman has ragequitted the internet. He gets so salty. They should call him wiltman because he wilts like an old salad when he sees his boy Thanos being shit on.

****ing caesar salads being no good for later

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by One Big Mob
You should follow it up with some pics of Thor losing to really dig at his sides.

Be merciful... please... no...

One Big Mob
Let me explain who Stiltman is gnarlyzoa. And the best way to do that is to use quotes from Will Smith when he was still likable. You can find Stilt's whole story from one of Will's popular songs.

Wild Wild West, which will be code for "The Streets" anytime you see it quoted:

"Wild Wild West, Jim West, desperado, rough rider
No you don't want nada
None of this, gun in this, brotha runnin this,
Buffalo soldier, look it's like I told ya
Any damsel that's in distress
Be out of that dress when she meet Jim West
Rough neck so go check the law and abide
Watch your step with flex and get a hole in your side
Swallow your pride, don't let your lip react,
You don't wanna see my hand where my hip be at,
With all of this, from the start of this,
Runnin the game, James West tamin the west so remember the name
Now who ya gonna call?"

Basically what this means is that Jim West (James Howlett) is a person you wouldn't want to encounter if you're doing law breaking acts. He also plows women with his penis. His hand where his hip be at is a play on his claws being akin to a gun.
This whole first verse is Stiltman pretending to be Wolverine to get a sense of where his loyalties lie.

"
Not the G.B.'s

Now who you gonna call?

(G double E G)

If you have a riff with people wanna bust,
Break out before you get bumrushed at the (Wild Wild West)
When I roll into the (Wild Wild West)
When I stroll into the (Wild Wild West)
When I bounce into the (Wild Wild West) Sisqo, Sisqo

We going straight to the Wild Wild West
We going straight to the Wild Wild West"

This is where Stilt is telling you where he'll be. In the streets. Not the sky, not the cosmos, but in the streets. Because Stilt is only about the streets. He also brought in Jinzin and Srank to help sing the chorus to further his point.
An interesting conundrum here is that he's telling you not to call the Avengers, or the X-Men, yet Wolverine has been part of both teams.

"Now, now, now, now once upon a time in the west
Mad man lost his damn mind in the west
Loveless, givin up a dime, nothin' less
Now I must put his behind to the test (can you feel me)
Then through the shadows, in the saddle, ready for battle
Bring all your boys in, here come the poison
Behind my back, all the riffin' ya did,
Front and center, now where your lip at kid?
Who dat is? A mean brotha, bad for your health
Lookin damn good though, if I could say it myself
Told me Loveless is a mad man, but I don't fear that
Got mad weapons too, ain't tryin to hear that
Tryin to bring down me, this champion
When y'all clowns gon' see that it can't be done
Understand me son, I'm the slickest they is,
I'm the quickest as they is, did I say I'm the slickest they is
So if you barking up the wrong tree we comin, don't be startin nothin
Me and my partner gonna test your chest, Loveless
Can't stand the heat then get out the Wild Wild West"

Loveless is interchangeable with Sabertooth here because that's Wolverine's main villain. He's also telling Sabes to bring all his boys in (his whole rogue gallery), here comes the poison (claws).

He also slips in a nice "Best there is" reference with the "slickest they is" part.

Here's where it gets interesting however. This part:

Is actually talking about anything above street level characters. It's talking about the tech and powers of those crazy beings. It's supposed to mean that Wolverine doesn't fear them, and it's Stiltman's way of saying he ain't trying to hear that (anything above street level). It's actually the most important part of the song.

"

To any outlaw tryin to draw, thinkin you're bad,
Any draw on West best with a pen and a pad,
Don't even think about it, six gun, weighin a ton,
10 paces and turn, just for fun, son,
Up till sundown, rolling around,
See where the bad guys are to be found and make 'em lay down,
The defenders of the west,
Crushin on pretenders in the west,
Don't mess with us cuz we're in the (Wild Wild West)"

Stiltman is warning you that you better not mess with Wolverine, and you better not draw arms on him because he's the slickest they is. It's also a nice nod to his claws, because he counts each claw as their own gun (six guns).

We also get a nice warning to the "pretenders of the west" (anyone above street level) that they will get crushed by the "defenders of the west" (street levelers).

The rest is just repeated chorus and sisqo (Jinzin) screaming incoherent words about street levels.

StiltmanFTW
laughing

thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Be merciful... please... no...

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

quanchi112

SquallX
laughing out loud

An inexperienced jl team that defeated him so just stop. Thanos takes down the annihilators like an afterthought. He wasn't defeated by them and they have loads of experience.

Then that same Darkseid turned around and beat the crap out of a even more powerful group of Heroes. One of those Heroes was even a Multiversal threat.

Then that Same Darkseid also turned around and attacked a version of Heaven, and he was winning.

Then that same Darkseid came back to Earth, and he didn't even gave the League a second glance. He was only put down by another Multiversal threat harnessing the Anti Life and an aspect of Death.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
Then that same Darkseid turned around and beat the crap out of a even more powerful group of Heroes. One of those Heroes was even a Multiversal threat.

Then that Same Darkseid also turned around and attacked a version of Heaven, and he was winning.

Then that same Darkseid came back to Earth, and he didn't even gave the League a second glance. He was only put down by another Multiversal threat harnessing the Anti Life and an aspect of Death. Context. The jl don't stack up to Annihilators.

He had prep and was crushed in a war type setting. Am is smarter than Darkseid. laughing out loud

SquallX
Context. The jl don't stack up to Annihilators.

He had prep and was crushed in a war type setting. Am is smarter than Darkseid. laughing out loud

Actually they do.

Thanos had prep also. Darkseid wasn't crushed in anything.

How does AM proved his smarter than Darkseid again?

quanchi112
Actually they do.

Thanos had prep also. Darkseid wasn't crushed in anything.

How does AM proved his smarter than Darkseid again? No.

Not against the annihilators. He was killed.

He handily crushed him.

carver9
Darkseid lost the fight against the JLA. No way around that.

deathslash
No.

Not against the annihilators. He was killed.

He handily crushed him. Namor bloodied thanus' lip, squirrel girl beat him into the ground, he was retarded enough to piss off god doom, and the combined forces of star lord, drax, and nova were enough to wreck him. Stop pretending that your boy hasn't had some seriously shitty showings and dcnu darkseid has had only a shit showings.

Insane Titan
Namor bloodied thanus' lip, squirrel girl beat him into the ground, he was retarded enough to piss off god doom, and the combined forces of star lord, drax, and nova were enough to wreck him. Stop pretending that your boy hasn't had some seriously shitty showings and dcnu darkseid has had only a shit showings. so you pick showings of Thanos that make you sound retarded! Good job thumb up

Zack M
Originally posted by RadZoa
Really? You want to play that game?

Darkseid was fighting and still kicking the JL asses and the only thing they could do is boom tube him, Thanos on the other hand was on the ground weeping like a baby while the Avengers and GotG laughed him.

laughing out loud

deathslash
Originally posted by Insane Titan
so you pick showings of Thanos that make you sound retarded! Good job thumb up no, picked showings that shows that he isn't unbeatable.

Insane Titan
no, picked showings that shows that he isn't unbeatable. so you choose Namor with possibly his best punch ever then getting owned. A character that beats everyone, then someone with the power of entire race of Beyonders and lastly getting blast shit loads of time with a cosmic cube and full Nova force.

Great choices you really proved your point thumb up

quanchi112
Namor bloodied thanus' lip, squirrel girl beat him into the ground, he was retarded enough to piss off god doom, and the combined forces of star lord, drax, and nova were enough to wreck him. Stop pretending that your boy hasn't had some seriously shitty showings and dcnu darkseid has had only a shit showings. Namor broke every bone in his hand, Sg isn't canon, and Thanos was against someone with great power and probably knew everything would be set right but wait and see. Those aren't low showings. Cc level power isn't weak. An inexperienced jl beat him. End of story.

deathslash
Namor broke every bone in his hand, Sg isn't canon, and Thanos was against someone with great power and probably knew everything would be set right but wait and see. Those aren't low showings. Cc level power isn't weak. An inexperienced jl beat him. End of story. congratulations! A low to mid Herald (depending on the depiction) broke his hands while drawing blood from a high trans character. I'd really like to hear about how squirrel girl isn't canon. A nearly depowed cosmic cube isn't a low showing? I have a hard time believing that thanks can survive against Odin but gets wrecked by a cosmic cube.

quanchi112
congratulations! A low to mid Herald (depending on the depiction) broke his hands while drawing blood from a high trans character. I'd really like to hear about how squirrel girl isn't canon. A nearly deposed cosmic cube isn't a low showing? I have a hard time believing that thanks can survive against Odin but gets wreck by a cosmic cube. Batman made Darkseid bleed before so please calm down. Batman didn't break any bones in his foot or leg. Has this showing being referenced in any other bio or comic as canon to the real Thanos. It wasn't deposed and drastically alters the situation. A cc is greater than Odin and Thanos wasn't there to best Odin. He didn't lose.

laughing out loud

-K-M-
It was referenced again in the squirrel girl series which I BELIEVE is canon but wouldn't be shocked if it wasn't especially with the conversation she had with galactus over the fight

deathslash
Batman made Darkseid bleed before so please calm down. Batman didn't break any bones in his foot or leg. Has this showing being referenced in any other bio or comic as canon to the real Thanos. It wasn't deposed and drastically alters the situation. A cc is greater than Odin and Thanos wasn't there to best Odin. He didn't lose.

laughing out loud difference is that darkseid was depowered at that time. I do like how you completely ignored that in order to prove your point though. It was referenced again in the squirrel girl series. I didn't say that he was there to win (nice defensive maneuver though), I said that he survived against a serious Odin but still got wrecked by a nearly depowered cosmic cube.

Galan007
Darkseid lost the fight against the JLA. No way around that. laughing out loud

carver just randomly trolls every thread and hopes to God he can get at least one person to agree with him... Then he thinks he 'won'.

Galan007
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Let me explain who Stiltman is gnarlyzoa. And the best way to do that is to use quotes from Will Smith when he was still likable. You can find Stilt's whole story from one of Will's popular songs.

Wild Wild West, which will be code for "The Streets" anytime you see it quoted:

"Wild Wild West, Jim West, desperado, rough rider
No you don't want nada
None of this, gun in this, brotha runnin this,
Buffalo soldier, look it's like I told ya
Any damsel that's in distress
Be out of that dress when she meet Jim West
Rough neck so go check the law and abide
Watch your step with flex and get a hole in your side
Swallow your pride, don't let your lip react,
You don't wanna see my hand where my hip be at,
With all of this, from the start of this,
Runnin the game, James West tamin the west so remember the name
Now who ya gonna call?"

Basically what this means is that Jim West (James Howlett) is a person you wouldn't want to encounter if you're doing law breaking acts. He also plows women with his penis. His hand where his hip be at is a play on his claws being akin to a gun.
This whole first verse is Stiltman pretending to be Wolverine to get a sense of where his loyalties lie.

"
Not the G.B.'s

Now who you gonna call?

(G double E G)

If you have a riff with people wanna bust,
Break out before you get bumrushed at the (Wild Wild West)
When I roll into the (Wild Wild West)
When I stroll into the (Wild Wild West)
When I bounce into the (Wild Wild West) Sisqo, Sisqo

We going straight to the Wild Wild West
We going straight to the Wild Wild West"

This is where Stilt is telling you where he'll be. In the streets. Not the sky, not the cosmos, but in the streets. Because Stilt is only about the streets. He also brought in Jinzin and Srank to help sing the chorus to further his point.
An interesting conundrum here is that he's telling you not to call the Avengers, or the X-Men, yet Wolverine has been part of both teams.

"Now, now, now, now once upon a time in the west
Mad man lost his damn mind in the west
Loveless, givin up a dime, nothin' less
Now I must put his behind to the test (can you feel me)
Then through the shadows, in the saddle, ready for battle
Bring all your boys in, here come the poison
Behind my back, all the riffin' ya did,
Front and center, now where your lip at kid?
Who dat is? A mean brotha, bad for your health
Lookin damn good though, if I could say it myself
Tryin to bring down me, this champion
When y'all clowns gon' see that it can't be done
Understand me son, I'm the slickest they is,
I'm the quickest as they is, did I say I'm the slickest they is
So if you barking up the wrong tree we comin, don't be startin nothin
Me and my partner gonna test your chest, Loveless
Can't stand the heat then get out the Wild Wild West"

Loveless is interchangeable with Sabertooth here because that's Wolverine's main villain. He's also telling Sabes to bring all his boys in (his whole rogue gallery), here comes the poison (claws).

He also slips in a nice "Best there is" reference with the "slickest they is" part.

Here's where it gets interesting however. This part:

Is actually talking about anything above street level characters. It's talking about the tech and powers of those crazy beings. It's supposed to mean that Wolverine doesn't fear them, and it's Stiltman's way of saying he ain't trying to hear that (anything above street level). It's actually the most important part of the song.

"

To any outlaw tryin to draw, thinkin you're bad,
Any draw on West best with a pen and a pad,
Don't even think about it, six gun, weighin a ton,
10 paces and turn, just for fun, son,
Up till sundown, rolling around,
See where the bad guys are to be found and make 'em lay down,
The defenders of the west,
Crushin on pretenders in the west,
Don't mess with us cuz we're in the (Wild Wild West)"

Stiltman is warning you that you better not mess with Wolverine, and you better not draw arms on him because he's the slickest they is. It's also a nice nod to his claws, because he counts each claw as their own gun (six guns).

We also get a nice warning to the "pretenders of the west" (anyone above street level) that they will get crushed by the "defenders of the west" (street levelers).

The rest is just repeated chorus and sisqo (Jinzin) screaming incoherent words about street levels. And here I thought Sisqo and Dru Hill were the same woman... mmm

DarkSaint85
They all sound /look/smell the same, eh Galan?

Galan007
Not sure about the smell, that's your area of expertise.

Ayo! g007_teehee

DarkSaint85
The darker the berry, the sweeter the...smell?

quanchi112
difference is that darkseid was depowered at that time. I do like how you completely ignored that in order to prove your point though. It was referenced again in the squirrel girl series. I didn't say that he was there to win (nice defensive maneuver though), I said that he survived against a serious Odin but still got wrecked by a nearly depowered cosmic cube. So you rescind the CC claim. Wonderful. It was a clone. It also happened off panel so despite it not being canon the context isn't known to us. The context is known to us with regards to Darkseid. He loses just deal with it.

deathslash
So you rescind the CC claim. Wonderful. It was a clone. It also happened off panel so despite it not being canon the context isn't known to us. The context is known to us with regards to Darkseid. He loses just deal with it. how did I rescind my statement? I just restated what I previously said and yet you somehow get that I was rescinding it? You got any proof to back up the thought that it was a clone? The context is known to us though, he fought squirrel girl, she said that she couldn't believe that she and monkey Joe were enough to take him down, and then the watcher went out of his way to state that he was sorry that he couldn't get involved in the fight and he then went on to confirm that it was the real thanos. Also, nice way to avoid addressing that thanos got his lip busted by namor. The context that it was his first time fighting that justice league, he casually ko'd a high herald, was getting stabbed in the weakest areas of his body and he was still fighting on even ground with them until he got telephoned away?

Time-Immemorial
Darkseid wins every round but he works for it.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
how did I rescind my statement? I just restated what I previously said and yet you somehow get that I was rescinding it? You got any proof to back up the thought that it was a clone? The context is known to us though, he fought squirrel girl, she said that she couldn't believe that she and monkey Joe were enough to take him down, and then the watcher went out of his way to state that he was sorry that he couldn't get involved in the fight and he then went on to confirm that it was the real thanos. Also, nice way to avoid addressing that thanos got his lip busted by namor. The context that it was his first time fighting that justice league, he casually ko'd a high herald, was getting stabbed in the weakest areas of his body and he was still fighting on even ground with them until he got telephoned away? The same writer deemed clones can fool anyone in a she hulk comic. He broke every bone in his hand whereas batman a human being suffered no injures thus Thanos looks more impressive in direct comparison. He still lost against the justice league which is the point. Thanos calmly and tactically took out the annihilators with ease whereas Darkseid failed to defeat a completely surprised and ignorant Justice league with regards to Darkseid. smile

DarkSaint85
If the clones are EXACTLY the same, and are so similar that they can fool ANYONE....surely, defeating one is the same as defeating Thanos?

If they are so alike, that is.

quanchi112
If the clones are EXACTLY the same, and are so similar that they can fool ANYONE....surely, defeating one is the same as defeating Thanos?

If they are so alike, that is. It can fool anyone but they don't have the same experiences Thanos does.

Galan007
I've always found the Thanos clone excuse quite laughable. It's just a way for Thanos fanboys to try and dismiss any low showing Thanos acquires. Darkseid fanboys do the same thing with the 'avatar-defense'.

It's just silly.

quanchi112
Iyo which is fine since mine vehemently disagrees. Long live, Thanos.

-K-M-

Rao Kal El
Darkseid. Easily. Originally posted by deathslash
Darkseid wrecks thanos so badly. Originally posted by abhilegend
Darkseid easily.

thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by -K-M-
Galan is Carver's avatar They do sound exactly alike.

deathslash
The same writer deemed clones can fool anyone in a she hulk comic. He broke every bone in his hand whereas batman a human being suffered no injures thus Thanos looks more impressive in direct comparison. He still lost against the justice league which is the point. Thanos calmly and tactically took out the annihilators with ease whereas Darkseid failed to defeat a completely surprised and ignorant Justice league with regards to Darkseid. smile laughing so every time he loses, it's a clone now? You're really reaching buddy.

I also love how you spout nothing other than the word "context", but when the time comes to examine the context of the situation, you say absolutely nothing about it. Darkseid was severely depowered at that point in time. Thanos wasn't depowered when Namor busted his lip. These are undeniable facts.

Yes, he took out characters that he had years of knowledge about. Darkseid on the other hand, went into a completely different reality and battled the (thus far) strongest heroes that he's ever had to face (and only lost because of bfr). I also appreciate that you continually harp about his lower level showings but say nothing about his battle against the heroes of earth 2 (and group consisting of a multiversal green lantern, powergirl, value zodd, the flash, doctor fate, hawkgirl, red tornado, the atom, sandman, a technopathic version of Jimmy Olsen, and an amped batman). You also say absolutely nothing about him battling a version of the anti monitor that had to amp off of other realities in order to be a match for him while casually calling out the personification of death itself and having it do his bidding.

quanchi112
laughing so every time he loses, it's a clone now? You're really reaching buddy.

I also love how you spout nothing other than the word "context", but when the time comes to examine the context of the situation, you say absolutely nothing about it. Darkseid was severely depowered at that point in time. Thanos wasn't depowered when Namor busted his lip. These are undeniable facts.

Yes, he took out characters that he had years of knowledge about. Darkseid on the other hand, went into a completely different reality and battled the (thus far) strongest heroes that he's ever had to face (and only lost because of bfr). I also appreciate that you continually harp about his lower level showings but say nothing about his battle against the heroes of earth 2 (and group consisting of a multiversal green lantern, powergirl, value zodd, the flash, doctor fate, hawkgirl, red tornado, the atom, sandman, a technopathic version of Jimmy Olsen, and an amped batman). You also say absolutely nothing about him battling a version of the anti monitor that had to amp off of other realities in order to be a match for him while casually calling out the personification of death itself and having it do his bidding. I didn't say everytime I said this time. Darksied wasn't depowered when Batman bloodied him up. Quit lying.

They also had knowledge of him. They weren't taking on an unknown threat. Darkseid had the advantage of attacking an unsuspecting Jla. A loss is a loss. Thanos bfrd Gladiator. Exaggerations and nothing more. Both sides had prep and armies. Am came out on top. It just goes to show when prep comes to shove Darkseid always falters regardless of the version.

Thanos had to save death multiple times. laughing out loud

Anything Darkseid can do Thanos can do better.

deathslash
I didn't say everytime I said this time. Darksied wasn't depowered when Batman bloodied him up. Quit lying.

They also had knowledge of him. They weren't taking on an unknown threat. Darkseid had the advantage of attacking an unsuspecting Jla. A loss is a loss. Thanos bfrd Gladiator. Exaggerations and nothing more. Both sides had prep and armies. Am came out on top. It just goes to show when prep comes to shove Darkseid always falters regardless of the version.

Thanos had to save death multiple times. laughing out loud

Anything Darkseid can do Thanos can do better. So.........you don't have anything to actually prove that it was a clone? Concession accepted. You clearly weren't actually reading the story. The reason why Darkseid needed highfather's staff was because he needed to siphon the energy out of it to regain his power. He was depowered and dessad plainly said it. You should at least attempt to lie or feign ignorance better than that. I also like, how you once again attempted to divert my attention from thanus getting his lip busted and only addressed the Darkseid showing.

Unsuspecting? He appeared in the midst of a flock of parademons, they had that whole "he must be the final boss" moment, and then he casually ko'd every one of them. Yes, he lost because they literally had a character that could stop Jim from returning (cyborg). Too bad thanus doesn't have a way to permanently remove Darkseid from the fight. Oh, I'd simply love to hear about how I'm exaggerating about his showing with the earth 2 heroes (especially the part about him taking on an amped avatar of the green that was channeling the power of all of the multiverse's earths). No, what it shows is that it takes the current embodiment of the anti life equation amping off of multiple realities in order combat darkseid. Thanus badly loses this fight. Get furious

quanchi112
So.........you don't have anything to actually prove that it was a clone? Concession accepted. You clearly weren't actually reading the story. The reason why Darkseid needed highfather's staff was because he needed to siphon the energy out of it to regain his power. He was depowered and dessad plainly said it. You should at least attempt to lie or feign ignorance better than that. I also like, how you once again attempted to divert my attention from thanus getting his lip busted and only addressed the Darkseid showing.

Unsuspecting? He appeared in the midst of a flock of parademons, they had that whole "he must be the final boss" moment, and then he casually ko'd every one of them. Yes, he lost because they literally had a character that could stop Jim from returning (cyborg). Too bad thanus doesn't have a way to permanently remove Darkseid from the fight. Oh, I'd simply love to hear about how I'm exaggerating about his showing with the earth 2 heroes (especially the part about him taking on an amped avatar of the green that was channeling the power of all of the multiverse's earths). No, what it shows is that it takes the current embodiment of the anti life equation amping off of multiple realities in order combat darkseid. Thanus badly loses this fight. Get furious I already explained myself with regards to the S girl showing the lack of context, the same writer showing the clones can fool anyone, etc. I recall reading the story and he had regained his power prior to Batman hurting him. Batman's leg was fine and he's weaker than Namor who broke every bone in his hand. That's far more impressive in direct comparison than ampere human rocking Darkseid.

Thanos doesn't need to Bfr him to defeat him but the Justice league did so despite no Intel and no forewarning Darkseid was going to show up and fight them. Well let's talk about plot devices and that lord Mar-Vell used a ritual empowered by an entire universe against Thanos. Did it out him down ? **** no. Thanos played Lord Mar-Vell and an entire universe which prepped for his destruction. He saved the 616's aspect of Death. That's far more impressive than Darkseid going to war and losing against the Anti Monitor in his own war. Plot devices exist in comics all the time so do not hid behind this and quit with the excuse making. Why would I be mad when Thanos wins ? You can reboot Darkseid as many times as you need to because he's been that awful and guess what Thanos still wins. Smile. smile

Delta1938
Darkseid fanboys do the same thing with the 'avatar-defense'.

It's just silly.

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/Comparing/Villains/Darkseid/Avatars/Miscellaneous/NEWGODS_V3_15-PG12.jpg

Is that what they use to argue?

Galan007
Most of the time, yes.

Delta1938
Most of the time, yes.

Wait, you mean there's something else they use, or sometimes they just argue it without any examples?

Galan007
^ There's an avatar scene from Anarky that gets mentioned as well.

But yeah, the scan you posted is what primarily gets brought up by hardcore fanboys as a means of dismissing most of Darkseid's poor showings... Similarly to how Thanos fans write-off his low showings as clones or whathaveyou.

Delta1938
^ There's an avatar scene from Anarky that gets mentioned as well.

But yeah, the scan you posted is what primarily gets brought up by hardcore fanboys as a means of dismissing most of Darkseid's poor showings... Similarly to how Thanos fans write-off his low showings as clones or whathaveyou.

Yep, I know about the Anarky scene. Is reaching.

-K-M-
And Dessad posing as Darkseid which accounted for a few loses

Delta1938
Originally posted by -K-M-
And Dessad posing as Darkseid which accounted for a few loses

Yeah, I was thinking of that too, but didn't bring it up because that's different from "it was an avatar."

StiltmanFTW
And the ultimate excuse:

"weve never seen real darkseid true darkseid has yet to appear true darkseid owns all toaa presence my mom and even her car"

RealityWarper
And the ultimate excuse:

"weve never seen real darkseid true darkseid has yet to appear true darkseid owns all toaa presence my mom and even her car"

From the same people asking for feats, of course.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Yes. That's the best part.

RealityWarper
laughing out loud

Yes. That's the best part.

I don't get why there is a "fan-fiction section" in every forums. The Battle Forum is already enough.

Diesldude

https://p.dreamwidth.org/824e9df2f6a4/-/abload.de/img/constantine22-6dvu2p.jpg

Darkseid traveling into another universe reminded me of this..

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/2/28028/3120648-gah+lak+tus003.jpg

Thanos doesn't stand a chance.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Thanos wins.

Zack M
Originally posted by Diesldude
Darkseid traveling into another universe reminded me of this..

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/2/28028/3120648-gah+lak+tus003.jpg

Thanos doesn't stand a chance.

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Darkseid will want to travel to another universe the moment Thanos shows up, sport.

deathslash
Darkseid will want to travel to another universe the moment Thanos shows up, sport. darkseid summons squirrel girl to kick thanus' ass.

SquallX
Darkseid will want to travel to another universe the moment Thanos shows up, sport.

You do know that this Darkseid is a Multiversal being, and a threat to Heaven itself right? It was so bad that Heaven closed there gates just to protect itself from Darkseid right? And you think Thanos is winning this?!

Juntai
Before or after Flashpoint, both versions beat Thanos.

quanchi112
darkseid summons squirrel girl to kick thanus' ass. And this isn't a clone so she fails. Darkseid does hide behind women. I concur.

quanchi112
You do know that this Darkseid is a Multiversal being, and a threat to Heaven itself right? It was so bad that Heaven closed there gates just to protect itself from Darkseid right? And you think Thanos is winning this?! You do know Thanos was a threat to the cancer verse itself and that he prevailed. Yeah, Thanos wins.

Zack M
darkseid summons squirrel girl to kick thanus' ass.

Like he needs it. wink

Galan007
http://i.imgur.com/SdgY5gK.jpg

vin

abhilegend
How was Thanos a clone?

Galan007
Because they can fool ANYONE, abhi!!!

...Even comic book writers, I guess.

deathslash

...Even comic book writers, I guess. I noticed that quan ran from this thread as soon as that was posted. B*tch be in denial.

quanchi112

...Even comic book writers, I guess. Or posters as a great many here are still confused. 4th wall confusion.

quanchi112
I noticed that quan ran from this thread as soon as that was posted. B*tch be in denial. I am right here. I have argued for Thanos and have been proven true.

abhilegend

...Even comic book writers, I guess.
Can they fool Quan though?

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Can they fool Quan though? I am Thanos. I am the real deal and I would know.

wink

StiltmanFTW
I am Thanos.

I thought you were Quan Chi? confused

quanchi112
I thought you were Quan Chi? confused Used a fake name on kmc.

StiltmanFTW
That explains.

So, mighty Thanos, now that you and Death aren't a thing anymore... please share some nude Death pics with us wink

quanchi112
That explains.

So, mighty Thanos, now that you and Death aren't a thing anymore... please share some nude Death pics with us wink I will get her back. Don't you worry.

StiltmanFTW
So no pics for us?

quanchi112
So no pics for us? No.

StiltmanFTW
She treated you bad. It'll be ok. Post them.

quanchi112
She treated you bad. It'll be ok. Post them. I also treated her badly. Mi became god and had to imprison her. Lots of ups and downs. wink

StiltmanFTW
C'mon. You can do better than her.

Just one pic. Cropped so we won't see her face.

deathslash
Originally posted by abhilegend
Can they fool Quan though? oh abhi. You can't fool someone that already is a fool.Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
That explains.

So, mighty Thanos, now that you and Death aren't a thing anymore... please share some nude Death pics with us wink do you even need to ask? I'm certain that wolverine and deadpool both would be more than willing to share pics.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

So savage. Yeah, in fact, I had to make a separate e-mail account because DP is spamming me so bad with those pics.

Just hoped Thanos here would have something special...

DarkSaint85
http://lifeinthefastlane.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/July-590x416.jpg

http://cdn.lifeinthefastlane.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/201004-April.jpeg

StiltmanFTW

http://cdn.lifeinthefastlane.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/201004-April.jpeg

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaayuuuuuuum.

Haven't seen those! *unzips*

deathslash

http://cdn.lifeinthefastlane.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/201004-April.jpeg what a sl*t. She even gives pics out to DS?

DarkSaint85
Thanos lost them in a bet.

http://41.media.tumblr.com/a4ca2ae0c0e611e663afa2b7900d6dfe/tumblr_mpfywh02Zy1r3ocrzo1_500.jpg

deathslash
Thanos lost them in a bet.

http://41.media.tumblr.com/a4ca2ae0c0e611e663afa2b7900d6dfe/tumblr_mpfywh02Zy1r3ocrzo1_500.jpg laughing cold blooded

StiltmanFTW
what a sl*t. She even gives pics out to DS?

He didn't even need to ask.

RadZoa
http://pre04.deviantart.net/b516/th/pre/i/2015/024/0/7/thanos_vs_darkseid_by_kazemb-d8f6hot.jpg

deathslash
He didn't even need to ask. thumb up death gives them to everyone except for thanus.

quanchi112
C'mon. You can do better than her.

Just one pic. Cropped so we won't see her face. Non.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.