Hulk -Vs- Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
A question for all

Im not sure who is the ( strongest ) of all but would you have an issue if Hulk was the clear cut strongest of all heroes ?

Due to size, body mass and full structure?

carver9
He is the strongest of all. Hulk has been describe on many of occasions (especially recently) as being the strongest being on the planet and some of the beings he has been compared too are peers to Superman.

Supermex
Originally posted by carver9
He is the strongest of all. Hulk has been describe on many of occasions (especially recently) as being the strongest being on the planet and some of the beings he has been compared too are peers to Superman.

I agree Carver but that is oyr own opinion for the most part and this not ment to start a flame war with Superman fans..

To me it just made more sense that Hulk is the strongest there is.. If that makes any sense at all

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Supermex
A question for all

Im not sure who is the ( strongest ) of all but would you have an issue if Hulk was the clear cut strongest of all heroes ?

Due to size, body mass and full structure?

In their class or in general?

Rao Kal El
Hulk is potentially stronger, but Superman is stronger and more powerful anyway

And I don't have any problem with people believing otherwise, like I said Superman is more powerful anyway and He is being beating the Hulk consistently in x overs

But for the short response:

Hulk is potentially stronger, but Superman is stronger.

Sin I AM
No limit fallacy

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Sin I AM
No limit fallacy

Yes you are right.

Just saying what is hulk's potential strength. POTENTIAL is not factual.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Yes you are right.

Yea kinda like ken and ryu. But im still wondering if this thread is limited to just hulk and clark. Because there are tons of people stronger

Supermex
In their class or in general?

In their class

zopzop
Pure strength or overall power? If Hulk goes WB Mode, then Hulk, otherwise Superman in both.

Sin I AM
Dead even. Both have plot strength but id give clark the edge simply because he's superman. I couldnt see him losing to any hulk

golem370
It is a tie Hulk is Superman and Superman is Hulk in strength when you think of super strength heros it is those two then everybody else.

riv6672
Yes you are right.

Well, duh.
Comics arent factual.
Some posters here throw words like potential and terms like no limit fallacy around like accusations whenever this conversation comes up.
Its funny.

Hulk is stronger than Superman.
Superman is overall more powerful due to a better power set.
Must you guys really have your cake and it eat it, too? laughing

That was a rhetorical question, as we all know you do.

carver9
How powerful is Hulk since the character doesn't have a cap?

carver9
Originally posted by Supermex
I agree Carver but that is oyr own opinion for the most part and this not ment to start a flame war with Superman fans..

To me it just made more sense that Hulk is the strongest there is.. If that makes any sense at all

I agree buddy.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by riv6672
Well, duh.
Comics arent factual.
Some posters here throw words like potential and terms like no limit fallacy around like accusations whenever this conversation comes up.
Its funny.

Hulk is stronger than Superman.
Superman is overall more powerful due to a better power set.
Must you guys really have your cake and it eat it, too? laughing

That was a rhetorical question, as we all know you do.

uhuh

carver9
Dead even. Both have plot strength but id give clark the edge simply because he's superman. I couldnt see him losing to any hulk

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Rao Kal El

thumb up thumb up

carver9
thumb down

riv6672
thumb up thumb up

^^^and thats why i give very little credence to certain posters here.
You are unashamedly biased.

Rao Kal El
thumb up thumb up thumb upthumb up thumb up durhuc

LordofBrooklyn
Superman is clearly stronger than The Hulk at default.

If you can't recognize this as a fact, you have no knowledge of the canon involved with both characters.

carver9
What is current Hulk default strength and can you please provide scans? I say he starts off physically at high Herald.

Delta1938
What is current Hulk default strength and can you please provide scans? I say he starts off physically at high Herald.

Caver--

Naah, on average, Hulk shakes planets during his fights. No Herald has done this on more occasions than Hulk has. Not one. Hulk is the master of shaking earth during his fights.

Originally posted by Delta1938
Give me 500 examples of Hulk shaking planets during his fight or concede to being a liar.

Diesldude

And I don't have any problem with people believing otherwise, like I said Superman is more powerful anyway and He is being beating the Hulk consistently in x overs

Hulk is potentially stronger, but Superman is stronger.

No he's not. They chose Superman as God of Strength for a reason.

deathslash
Originally posted by Diesldude
No he's not. They chose Superman as God of Strength for a reason. because wonder woman was on earth?

carver9

Was Hulk on the planet when they chose Superman for that?

Rao Kal El

Hulk is potentially stronger, but Superman is stronger. shifty

Carver is like

http://gif.co/sVzv.gif

Diesldude
Hulk is potentially stronger, but Superman is stronger. shifty

Carver is like

Potential means nothing. They throw that line to keep the gammatards from snapping at their ankles. Superman is as strong as he wills and last i checked he has the strongest will in creation.

Rao Kal El
Potential means nothing. They throw that line to keep the gammatards from snapping at their ankles. Superman is as strong as he wills and last i checked he has the strongest will in creation.

Exactly. I am potentially the richest guy in the world. Doesn't mean I am shifty

Carver is like

Diesldude
Exactly. I am potentially the richest guy in the world. Doesn't mean I am shifty

Carver is like

laughing out loud

riv6672
I am potentially the richest guy in the world.
No, you arent.
What you (and your friends) are, is making jokes at Carver's expense, because you're all unashamedly biased, and this thread is another opportunity for a good ol' boy arent we smart pat on the back session.
It hardly makes any of you look good. It makes your favorite character look worse.

I'll leave it at that (no more posts in here), as i dont feel like being banned, and this type of thread usually winds up locked, once the good ol' boys get insulted one too many times by the posters they bait in the first place.
Just remember, because there are characters stronger, faster, smarter, more durable than Superman, doesnt mean he's not the most powerful.
He's the complete package.
He's SuperMAN, btw, not SUPERman.

StiltmanFTW
No, you arent.

laughing out loud

So savage.

-Pr-
Whichever one is definitely stronger depends entirely on the writer. If you guys can't stay on topic and avoid attacking each other, then warnings will be handed out.

Kindly be on topic.

Rao Kal El
No, you arent.
What you (and your friends) are, is making jokes at Carver's expense, because you're all unashamedly biased, and this thread is another opportunity for a good ol' boy arent we smart pat on the back session.
It hardly makes any of you look good. It makes your favorite character look worse.

I'll leave it at that (no more posts in here), as i dont feel like being banned, and this type of thread usually winds up locked, once the good ol' boys get insulted one too many times by the posters they bait in the first place.
Just remember, because there are characters stronger, faster, smarter, more durable than Superman, doesnt mean he's not the most powerful.

Wow I touched a nerve.

Chill out!

Are you are potentially emotionally invested with Hulk?

StiltmanFTW
Wow I touched a nerve.

Chill out!

Are you are potentially emotionally invested with Hulk or Carver?

Don't ignore Pr's post. You're better than that.

Also, it's not worth it.

--
On-topic, I believe Hulk is stronger if suitably pissed.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Don't ignore Pr's post. You're better than that.

Also, it's not worth it.

--
On-topic, I believe Hulk is stronger if suitably pissed.

I just don't get it why he gets so upset. Carver and I are actually buddys.

On topic, Hulk is potentially stronger wink

And is fine if you or riv think otherwise, is YOUR opinion erm oh and you are my buddy too smile

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Kryptonian Council forever.

PS. Re-used your phantom zone pic to deal with LoBby boy again.

Sin I AM
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Whats so funny? Writers would never have Superman lose to the Hulk in a straight up fight. Even in this forum Hulk would have to either be amped (equalized speed, equalized reflexes, starts off super pissed) or Superman gimped (no flight, no superspeed, h2h only or slugfest type stips) in order to set even.

I have no problem honestly with Hulk being stronger...it's his thing. Like his main power. So fine have that. But its by a kunts hair margin and Clark always rises to the level of his adversary so it's a moot point.

Wanna really settle it? BZ it. Run thru all the versions grey hulk vs byrne..prof vs pre flashpoint...indestructible vs nu 52. U can even use future versions like maestro vs 1 million. Then average it out.

StiltmanFTW
Writers would never have Superman lose to the Hulk in a straight up fight.

DC writers wouldn't.

Marvel ones would have Hulk break every bone in Superman's body and crush most of his organs.

Rao Kal El
thumb up

Kryptonian Council forever.

PS. Re-used your phantom zone pic to deal with LoBby boy again.

You can phantom zone that puppy all day long thumb up

StiltmanFTW
It works quite well. He disappears for a time.

Rao Kal El
It works quite well. He disappears for a time.

laughing

Rao Kal El
Whats so funny? Writers would never have Superman lose to the Hulk in a straight up fight. Even in this forum Hulk would have to either be amped (equalized speed, equalized reflexes, starts off super pissed) or Superman gimped (no flight, no superspeed, h2h only or slugfest type stips) in order to set even.

I have no problem honestly with Hulk being stronger...it's his thing. Like his main power. So fine have that. But its by a kunts hair margin and Clark always rises to the level of his adversary so it's a moot point.

Wanna really settle it? BZ it. Run thru all the versions grey hulk vs byrne..prof vs pre flashpoint...indestructible vs nu 52. U can even use future versions like maestro vs 1 million. Then average it out.

Damn Sin!

http://gif.co/uysN.gif

carver9

Pak already said Hulk would beat Superman in a real fight. Hell, Pak said Hulk would beat an amped Superman and Pak is currently writing Supes.

Surtur
Hulk has the potential to be the strongest I guess. given time and anger. It would also be strange for someone to be upset over the fact that a character whose entire thing is getting stronger and stronger...is physically the strongest character. It's like being mad that Flash is one of the fastest beings in comics.

Surtur
Pak already said Hulk would beat Superman in a real fight. Hell, Pak said Hulk would beat an amped Superman and Pak is currently writing Supes.

This just makes Pak look retarded though.

abhilegend
Joe Casey said Superman would beat Galactus.

Must be true.

carver9
Originally posted by Surtur
This just makes Pak look retarded though.

It really doesn't. It makes Pak give an opinion on two characters he recently wrote and is writing. Hulk is infinite power. No way losing to him is retarded.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Joe Casey said Superman would beat Galactus.

Must be true.

What yr did Joe write Galactus?

Surtur
It really doesn't. It makes Pak give an opinion on two characters he recently wrote and is writing. Hulk is infinite power. No way losing to him is retarded.

I just...wow.

carver9
Originally posted by Surtur
I just...wow.

About what?

abhilegend
What yr did Joe write Galactus?
He wrote the Hulk though.

He said Superman would beat Hulk as well.

thumb up

carver9
He wrote the Hulk though.

He said Superman would beat Hulk as well.

thumb up

When did he write Hulk?

abhilegend
When did he write Hulk?
Incredible Hulk 470 thereabouts.

PAD who wrote Hulk for two decades also said Superman would beat Hulk. Quite handily.

thumb up

Rao Kal El
Abhi be nice to carver, he hasn't read hulk comics before Pak.

Also Pak said that Superman with out doomsday will be able to beat Hulk.

So Pak, Casey, Peter David and Jurgens all agree

Superman beats Hulk thumb up

carver9
Incredible Hulk 470 thereabouts.

PAD who wrote Hulk for two decades also said Superman would beat Hulk. Quite handily.

thumb up

How many yrs ago was that when he wrote Hulk?

He said Superman would beat Hulk by calming him. Basically being a wimp. I agree with Superman winning under those conditions.

carver9
Abhi be nice to carver, he hasn't read hulk comics before Pak.

Also Pak said that Superman with out doomsday will be able to beat Hulk.

So Pak, Casey, Peter David and Jurgens all agree

Superman beats Hulk thumb up

He said Superman can beat Ulmer by punking out. If you call that a victory...

He said in a fight, Hulk would win and then he said before that WWH would outright kill Superman.

StiltmanFTW
I bet Hulk would call Clark "underwear-on-the-outside-man" stick out tongue

Rao Kal El
He said Superman can beat Ulmer by punking out. If you call that a victory...

He said in a fight, Hulk would win and then he said before that WWH would outright kill Superman.

Iirc he said Superman will win because well he is superman and superman always finds a way thumb up

He also said that whoever he is writings for wins, when he was writing superman thumb up

Peter david outright said Superman will win.

Sorry Carver

Rao Kal El
I bet Hulk would call Clark "underwear-on-the-outside-man" stick out tongue

Red undies man

StiltmanFTW
They'd be more red than usual after taking a punch from the Hulk.

Rao Kal El
They'd be more red than usual after taking a punch from the Hulk.

http://gif.co/o9ou.gif

abhilegend

He said Superman would beat Hulk by calming him. Basically being a wimp. I agree with Superman winning under those conditions.
Does it matters?

PAD is much more associated with Hulk than Pak can ever hope to be.

carver9
Iirc he said Superman will win because well he is superman and superman always finds a way thumb up

He also said that whoever he is writings for wins, when he was writing superman thumb up

Peter david outright said Superman will win.

Sorry Carver

Wrong!!! He said Superman would find a way to CALM Hulk down.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=54828

He then say if Superman is with an amped, Super doomed then Hulk will win. Sad that even with an Amp he stands no chance against Hulk.

carver9
Does it matters?

PAD is much more associated with Hulk than Pak can ever hope to be.

Yes. It does matter.

Associated with Classic Hulk.

DarkSaint85
Hulk is Hulk, I thought?

carver9
Looks like my troll has came in.

StiltmanFTW
Looks like my troll has came

You made him came, so he did.

StiltmanFTW
ps. come - came - come

But I understand main forum language is carvglish, so it's ok to use "has came"

abhilegend
Yes. It does matter.

Associated with Classic Hulk.
No, it doesn't.

He redefined hulk. He is the creator of the modern "healing factor with multiple personality" hulk.

You don't know shit about Hulk as a character. You only care about the feats.

DarkSaint85
ps. come - came - come

But I understand main forum language is carvglish, so it's ok to use "has came"

I seen rage.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Rao Kal El
Wrong!!! He said Superman would find a way to CALM Hulk down.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=54828

He then say if Superman is with an amped, Super doomed then Hulk will win. Sad that even with an Amp he stands no chance against Hulk.

If Superman calms the hulk will he win? Yes? Good thumb up

StiltmanFTW
If Superman calms the hulk will he win? Yes? Good thumb up

He will calm the Hulk with a super bj.

Happy Dance

Delta1938

In addition to what others have said, Jurgens(I think it was) said Superman is millions of times stronger than Thor. Hulk is not millions of times stronger than Thor. Therefore by Carter Logic, Superman is way the **** stronger than Hulk.

Great job Bootsie.

It just occurred to me the reason you're such a Hulk fanboy is he fulfills a fantasy. Scrawny wimp becoming big and strong to beat his bullies that previously beat him. It's ok Carter, you're an adult now. You can buy a taser!!

Delta1938
No, you arent.

If you're so confident that Hulk is stronger, how about we BZ Hulk's strength vs Pre-FLASHPOINT Superman's?

Rao Kal El
He will calm the Hulk with a super bj.

Happy Dance

He ain't Iron fist shifty

Rao Kal El
Fixed

Looks like my bully has came in.

That sounds kinky.

Dorksaint is the reason why Carver holds so much rage

Delta1938
Fixed

That sounds kinky.

Dorksaint is the reason why Carver holds so much rage

'Cuz DS is all "Wam, BAM, thank ya ma'am" and doesn't care if Carter is satisfied?

carver9
No, it doesn't.

He redefined hulk. He is the creator of the modern "healing factor with multiple personality" hulk.

You don't know shit about Hulk as a character. You only care about the feats.

It really does matter.

Doesn't matter. It's like me using DOS Superman to downplay up to date Supes. Get it?

You don't know anything about 90% of the characters you debate against.

quanchi112
Hulk is clearly stronger and has the much higher potential as well.

Sin I AM
Why even bring up writers opinions? Even when they write stories it gets reviewed and edited and is not their original piece. We go by feats here

DarkSaint85
Looks like my troll has came in.

Never pull out.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Never pull out.

http://gif.co/tkQR.gif

carver9
Why even bring up writers opinions? Even when they write stories it gets reviewed and edited and is not their original piece. We go by feats here

Because you would've done it if it was the other way around. Fts does matter and thats another reason I think Hulk is stronger.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk is clearly stronger and has the much higher potential as well.

LIES!

Banner's struggles with the Blonde whore that is The Odison proves otherwise.

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
LIES!

Banner's struggles with the Blonde whore that is The Odison proves otherwise. The Odinson is more powerful than Superman as well. smile

StiltmanFTW
LIES!

Banner's struggles with the Blonde whore that is The Odison proves otherwise.

Get the f*ck out or I'll phantom zone your ass again, lobby boy.

Sin I AM
Because you would've done it if it was the other way around. Fts does matter and thats another reason I think Hulk is stronger.

Done what? Cite a writer? Y would i have done that? Writers troll fans and they have to follow the editors wishes. Who cares what they say if it isnt done on panel?

carver9
Done what? Cite a writer? Y would i have done that? Writers troll fans and they have to follow the editors wishes. Who cares what they say if it isnt done on panel?

Lol...sin, if the shoe was on the other foot and it was said about Superman, you would've agreed.

quanchi112
Lol...sin, if the shoe was on the other foot and it was said about Superman, you would've agreed. That is the problem the inconsistency of certain posters here. If the writer says something they like it's all good but if it isn't something they want to hear they ignore it.

LordofBrooklyn
The Odinson is more powerful than Superman as well. smile

Superman is a TIER above Thor in strength!

CANON!

quanchi112
Superman is a TIER above Thor in strength!

CANON! Then prove it. I think Superman is a tad bit stronger but Thor is clearly more powerful. Hulk is a lot stronger than Superman.

Sin I AM
Lol...sin, if the shoe was on the other foot and it was said about Superman, you would've agreed.

U have me confused with a fanboy. I dont care if the characters creator says he could beat toaa..until i see it on panel it's bs

LordofBrooklyn
Then prove it. I think Superman is a tad bit stronger but Thor is clearly more powerful. Hulk is a lot stronger than Superman.

Celey and Damborgson already acknowledge my statement as truth!
If The Thor Clacn accepts what does the opinion of a lowly, Thanosi, matter?

quanchi112
If The Thor Clacn accepts what does the opinion of a lowly, Thanosi, matter? Provide quotes then.

celeyhyga17
If The Thor Clacn accepts what does the opinion of a lowly, Thanosi, matter?
Really? What statement?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Really? What statement?

His imaginations are interesting. laughing out loud

abhilegend
It really does matter.

Doesn't matter. It's like me using DOS Superman to downplay up to date Supes. Get it?

It really doesn't.

Superman doesn't has multiple personality disorder.

But anyway, you are wrong. As always.

Hahaha, oh this is just cute.

carver9
Sigh

quanchi112
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Really? What statement? So he lied.

lawest9

Hulk is potentially stronger, but Superman is stronger. But supes has a method of increasing his strength to infinite or at least near infinite levels as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.