Byrne era Superman vs savage Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Fight takes place in downtown metropolis, all powers allowed and no bfr.
To the death or by KO. who wins and why?

carver9
You make more Hulk threads than... and when someone vote for him you question them.

Savage Hulk wins.

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9
You make more Hulk threads than... and when someone vote for him you question them.

Savage Hulk wins.

Carter--

Naah, on average, Hulk shakes planets during his fights. No Herald has done this on more occasions than Hulk has. Not one. Hulk is the master of shaking earth during his fights.

Originally posted by Delta1938
Give me 500 examples of Hulk shaking planets during his fight or concede to being a liar.

lawest9

Savage Hulk wins. Since when do I make so many Hulk tbreads?

lawest9
🎃🎃🎃🎃🎈🎃💝💝💝💝💝🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔦🔦🔦🔦🔦🔦

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

Surtur
So I guess Byrne era Superman lacked any notable super speed if he can be defeated by Savage Hulk.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
So I guess Byrne era Superman lacked any notable super speed if he can be defeated by Savage Hulk. In character. wink

Surtur
The OP also says all powers allowed, to me that sounds like he's going to actually use the powers he has.

quanchi112
The OP also says all powers allowed, to me that sounds like he's going to actually use the powers he has. What about in character don't you get ?

Surtur
It just seems weird to me if "all powers" are specified and then you come in and say "yeah he won't use his speed because it's in character".

quanchi112
It just seems weird to me if "all powers" are specified and then you come in and say "yeah he won't use his speed because it's in character". He can use his speed just not in the manner you're suggesting. This isn't power set debating.

Surtur
Okay so in what manner can he use his speed in this fight according to you? Give me an example of something Superman is allowed to do with his speed. Besides fly fast.

quanchi112
Okay so in what manner can he use his speed in this fight according to you? Give me an example of something Superman is allowed to do with his speed. Besides fly fast. Anything that can be supported by the comics. Same rules apply to each character. In every Thor thread do you argue a godblast ?

Surtur
I'd argue a god blast if it was against someone he had the time to set one up for, if it was needed.

quanchi112
I'd argue a god blast if it was against someone he had the time to set one up for, if it was needed. Then you aren't arguing in character since he has used this less than 1 percent of his showings. Point proven.

Surtur
If Thor has the ability to perform a god blast, which we know he does, and we put him in a fight against someone he knows he couldn't defeat without it..why wouldn't he attempt to use it? Can you give me an in character reason as to why? I will note saying "he rarely does it" isn't an in character reason.

quanchi112
If Thor has the ability to perform a god blast, which we know he does, and we put him in a fight against someone he knows he couldn't defeat without it..why wouldn't he attempt to use it? Can you give me an in character reason as to why? I will note saying "he rarely does it" isn't an in character reason. He uses this attack less than one percent of the time. You're like most Cbr posters you argue based off a few showings ignoring the majority of how the character fights. That's cbr.

Surtur
You didn't answer my question. You are using the argument of "in character". I want you to explain why in character he wouldn't use it. In a situation where Thor knows the only way to win is to use this ability, why does he think to himself "I don't think I should do this"?

quanchi112
You didn't answer my question. You are using the argument of "in character". I want you to explain why in character he wouldn't use it. In a situation where Thor knows the only way to win is to use this ability, why does he think to himself "I don't think I should do this"? He uses it less than one percent of the time. In character means what the character is most likely to do so less than one percent doesn't mean that criteria. Any other obvious points you never further clarified. You also ran off the to catch a murderer thread.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
He uses this attack less than one percent of the time. You're like most Cbr posters you argue based off a few showings ignoring the majority of how the character fights. That's cbr.

He doesn't debate debate with personality on...he debate like these characters are some robots. Ignore on panel showings.

Surtur
All I'm asking for is a reason why he won't use it. If there is an in character reason why can't it be named? What about Thor and his own personality would cause him to not use the power if he knew it was the only way to survive?

quanchi112
All I'm asking for is a reason why he won't use it. If there is an in character reason why can't it be named? What about Thor and his own personality would cause him to not use the power if he knew it was the only way to survive? I already answered this. Quit being obtuse.

lawest9
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman after a tough fight.

lawest9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman after a tough fight. 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

carver9
Originally posted by lawest9
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Do you feel better that someone said Hulk loses?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman after a tough fight. Based on ?

Philosophía
Superman wins.

quanchi112
Shocking.

lawest9
Do you feel better that someone said Hulk loses? Do you feel all the WORST that someone says Hulk loses?

krisblaze
All powers are always allowed.

There's no need to specify this smile

carver9
Originally posted by lawest9
Do you feel all the WORST that someone says Hulk loses?

No, but you made this thread so that you could enjoy the thought of someone saying Hulk loses.

lawest9
No, but you made this thread so that you could enjoy the thought of someone saying Hulk loses. It would take a lot more than that for me to get my thrills my friend, lol.😄

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.