Proof of Captain Jack Sparrow's Awesomeness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jaeh
We all knew this as young die hard fans, but I thought we deserve reminders now and again:

(taken from a fb page who takes stuff from tumblr. Really hate the fact that they didn't include the tumblrhandles no expression )

Bwa Ha Ha
Yeah, I've seen that post floating around now and then! Always reminds me of all the speculation and story leaks back then, plus how much backstory there was in the tie-in books and things...

Jaeh
Omg this forum = reminiscing

Bwa Ha Ha
A ghost town forum.

But OUR ghost town forum.

Jaeh
Hell yes. Our town, our ship.

Bwa Ha Ha
A huge ghost ship with a skeleton crew... We're the first movie waiting to happen.

Surtur
True story, Johnny Depp wanted to originally have Captain Jack Sparrow have the tip of his nose capable of falling off. Also the tip would be black/blue due to poor circulation because somehow the tip got bit off in the past. Then the running gag would be his only true threats are pepper and the common cold. That..isn't a joke either.

True fact about pirates in real life: in the movie the one guy figures out Jack is a pirate because he has a "P" branded on his arm, but in real life they'd usually brand the "P" right on your forehead.

Bwa Ha Ha
At least he's usually got his forehead covered then!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.