Wonder Woman Vs The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://i.imgur.com/oNOEA6G.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.
Most current non amped version of each.

http://i.imgur.com/JKdXEJx.jpg

Don Draper
WW.

too much versatility for hulk to contend with.

Surtur
WW is too fast and skilled for Hulk.

Adam Grimes
You just made a Carver die, somewhere.

SquallX
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
You just made a Carver die, somewhere.

laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by Don Draper
WW.

too much versatility for hulk to contend with.

Wonder Woman wins this but versatility doesn't have a thing to do with it. Current Hulk doesn't have the fts.

riv6672
Sorry about killing you, bro. wink

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

zopzop
Her only hope is the lasso. And even then she better pray he's not sufficiently enraged, because if so, she's phucked.

Magnon
WW wraps him in the Lasso. Game over.

riv6672
Well, this seems to be an either or, no real debate to be had.

Supermex
Wont just over-power her

To much brute strength for WW to contend with on her own..

Flyattractor
Wondie just Boob Flahses Hulk and while he is fighting off his Gamma hard On. She lassos him, WW wins.

Dampyre
The Hulk will smash her. End of story.

BruceSkywalker
HULK SMASH.. HULK SMASH

Flyattractor
Is this Banner Hulk or Cho Hulk?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dampyre
The Hulk will smash her. End of story. Pretty much.

riv6672
Huh. Hulk it is.

And i was thinking Banner. Cho never entered my mind for this.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
Her only hope is the lasso. And even then she better pray he's not sufficiently enraged, because if so, she's phucked.

thumb up

riv6672
Hulk does not like shiny golden ropes...

golem370
One question there was a feat in Hulk's respect thread where crushes Thor's hammer was that real and was it canon?

Quick Freeze
Bumped for the civil discourse and curiosity if opinions changed

abhilegend
Diana punches him out if its shitty Immortal Hulk version.

carver9
With lasso, Diana can win, without it, Hulk can take on the JLA and win. She would need help.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
With lasso, Diana can win, without it, Hulk can take on the JLA and win. She would need help.

Maybe if it was their b-team that showed up, or something. ermm

abhilegend
Maybe Justice League Antarctica?

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend
Diana punches him out if its shitty Immortal Hulk version.

Shitty? Are you going on one showing? One extremely dubious showing? Ahbi slow down a sec.

Are you absolutely sure that the Hulk didn't take a dive?

This Hulk remained conscious after having his face broken by the Challenger GM Prime, and laughed as if no damage was done. Even that punch failed to KO him but Unca Ben's far weaker punch did it huh?

Did you notice that It didn't take long for him to disappear after Ben broke his arm on his nearly undamaged face?

Was he amped when he faced Grand Master Prime? I don't get it? What in your opinion makes him weak?

Is this about him fighting a possessed Sasquatch? Aren't characters stronger when possessed by demons?

What if the lasso didn't work as expected on him? What if it worked on one of his personalities; but he was able to switch to another personality leaving only a portion of his psyche enthralled, while another one takes the wheel?

The Hulk needed the Puppeteer to reveal his location, which was exactly where he went. The fight was just a cover. I also noticed that Hulk was fully aware of what was going on.

Anyway 2 cents and out.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
Shitty? Are you going on one showing? One extremely dubious showing? Ahbi slow down a sec.

Are you absolutely sure that the Hulk didn't take a dive?

This Hulk remained conscious after having his face broken by the Challenger GM Prime, and laughed as if no damage was done. Even that punch failed to KO him but Unca Ben's far weaker punch did it huh?

Did you notice that It didn't take long for him to disappear after Ben broke his arm on his nearly undamaged face?

Was he amped when he faced Grand Master Prime? I don't get it? What in your opinion makes him weak?

Is this about him fighting a possessed Sasquatch? Aren't characters stronger when possessed by demons?

What if the lasso didn't work as expected on him? What if it worked on one of his personalities; but he was able to switch to another personality leaving only a portion of his psyche enthralled, while another one takes the wheel?

The Hulk needed the Puppeteer to reveal his location, which was exactly where he went. The fight was just a cover. I also noticed that Hulk was fully aware of what was going on.

Anyway 2 cents and out.
Your fanfiction doesn't counts. It was a clear cut win.

Diana punches him out.

Bentley
Face facts: Ben > GM Prime

Stoic
Yeah because it makes duh sense that Unca Ben can KO a guy that is unable to be KO'd. He was eaten alive and still talking. But erm yeah let's ignore context. Perhaps we should review the other sides true low moments?

abhilegend
Sure, let's do that. Until then? Diana punches Hulk out.

Bentley
Originally posted by Stoic
Yeah because it makes duh sense that Unca Ben can KO a guy that is unable to be KO'd. He was eaten alive and still talking. But erm yeah let's ignore context. Perhaps we should review the other sides true low moments?

Punches can break reality in comicbooks, this is not about making sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.