Light speed "COMBAT"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
So that we can stop derailing the Darkseid thread, let's discuss combat speed here. Minus the Flashes (Zoom included), what Herald has fought at Light speed or greater. This is nothing but combat showings. Please present the Herald and their combat light speed showings.

Go!!!

RealityWarper
Here is one of those fight :

So fast that you can't see it !

CosmicComet
Anyone who has shown at least nanosecond level reaction time, e.g.: moving at least one foot in a nanosecond.

Rao Kal El
Those are big words Cosmic.

Some idiots like RW and wagon riders might not understand them.

Raisen
My friend rao

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Raisen
My friend rao

Sup my man?

How have you been?

Raisen
Been good bro. Just living life. I see nothing has changed here

Rao Kal El
Been good bro. Just living life. I see nothing has changed here

Nope, is the same.

We still flame each other with love love

I don't think it will ever change

abhilegend
http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx28/PhilosophiaKMC/racingomegaeffect1.jpg

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx28/PhilosophiaKMC/racingomegaeffect2.jpg

Superman racing and outmaneuvering omega beams which are explicitly faster than light and were gaining on the flashes while they were going so fast time stopped.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/FC07-012.jpg

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/FC07-013.jpg

You are welcome carter.

quanchi112
But when surfer outraces and outmaneuvers it doesn't count as per abhi's double standards.

Raisen
Originally posted by quanchi112
But when surfer outraces and outmaneuvers it doesn't count as per abhi's double standards.
Quite hypocritical isn't it?

quanchi112
Quite hypocritical isn't it? I will see him punished for his crimes against fantasy loving nerds everywhere. Abhi gets called out for lying on multiple sites. It's rather amusing to watch him wiggle and just repeat himself.

abhilegend
Hah, when has Surfer done anything like that?

Not to mention, the current Surfer comics have clearly shown that it's his board which has its own mind and has the speed. It allows even someone like Dawn who is just a human interact with him at going faster than light speeds.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Hah, when has Surfer done anything like that?

Not to mention, the current Surfer comics have clearly shown that it's his board which has its own mind and has the speed. It allows even someone like Dawn who is just a human interact with him at going faster than light speeds. So you want to disregard his entire past history but just emphasize this current writer because it suits your agenda. laughing out loud

You used to say Surfer beats Superman for the majority. That's kmc canon.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
So that we can stop derailing the Darkseid thread, let's discuss combat speed here. Minus the Flashes (Zoom included), what Herald has fought at Light speed or greater. This is nothing but combat showings. Please present the Herald and their combat light speed showings. I know this thread is going to suck, but what the hell

Go!!!

Really? Then why did you make it?

carver9
In said combat fts. No flying or bullrushing. Surfer has flown faster than light and people still argue about his combat speed. With that said, this is full on combat showing. No flight.

carver9
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Anyone who has shown at least nanosecond level reaction time, e.g.: moving at least one foot in a nanosecond.

Do you have scans of those nano second combat showings?

Rao Kal El
Do you have scans of those nano second combat showings?

You want combat muscles in action or combat time in action laughing

carver9
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
You want combat muscles in action or combat time in action laughing

This thread is about "combat" showings. Ya know, when two people are hitting each other.

Rao Kal El
This thread is about "combat" showings. Ya know, when two people are hitting each other.

Like this?
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/SUPER%20SPEED/LegendsOfTheDCU14p21.jpg

http://gif.co/tGpB.gif

carver9
Sigh. Please read the thread.

Rao Kal El
Sigh. Please read the thread.

Is it a combat situation?

Did the 4 soldiers magically got defeated and tied in a knot?

Your welcome

You want to settle this in a battle zone? Ill make an exeption for you. Even though you know whats up. Loser gets one month ban, are you game?

carver9
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Is it a combat situation?

Did the soldiers magically got defeated?

Your welcome

How fast was that flying showing you posted?

Rao Kal El
How fast was that flying showing you posted?

Mr real world logic doesn't count in comics wants to quantify a feat? What a hypocrite you are my friend. Sad honestly. My honest opinion

Try to battle 4 soldiers in what seems less than a second and tie them up in knot while disarming them and koing them.

Just for good measure

The average reaction time for humans is 0.25 seconds to a visual stimulus, 0.17 for an audio stimulus, and 0.15 seconds for a touch stimulus.

The 4 trained soldiers COULDN'T REACT to any type of stimulus.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted byRealityWarper
I will go straight to the point :

Doomsday, Hulk, Thor, Sentry, Gladiator, Superman, Hyperion, Colossus, Juggernaut, etc...

All of those bricks & powerhouses are similar when it comes to the combat speed and that means that they aren't faster than any human being when it comes to close-quarters combat.

Reality is making sense though.

-Pr-
Closed because most of you are acting like children. I hope you're proud of yourselves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.