Who's hotter? Padme, Leia or Rey?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batman
Which star wars chick do you think is the hottest? I think Rey is then Padme then Leia.

Lord Lucien
Leia is the classicist's choice. Rey is the hip newcomer's choice. Padme is the correct choice.

redpill
Rey

ares834
They're all hot. But Padme is just on another level.

queeq
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Leia is the classicist's choice. Rey is the hip newcomer's choice. Padme is the correct choice.

I'll have 'em all. wink

Although, Padme is the boring one of the lot.

JediRobin23
Rey

Padme and anakins love scenes makes Padme less attractive...

queeq
Indeed.

relentless1
lol i kinda feel bad for leia she's got no votes

Rey wins this beauty contest tho she's cute and she's got booty

Bentley
They are all pretty plain if you ask me.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Bentley
They are all pretty plain if you ask me. http://memecrunch.com/meme/2C1QD/zod-heresy/image.png

queeq
laughing out loud

Lord Stark
Looks- Padme
Personality- Rey
Best combo- Leia

queeq
I agree.

Plus Padme is the most boring one.

Lord Lucien
Marry: Rey.
F*ck: Padme.
Kill: Leia.

queeq
laughing out loud

sweersa
I had a big crush on Padme when I was little.

queeq
You had a thing for older women?

sweersa
Originally posted by queeq
You had a thing for older women?

Yes! Just like Anakin smile

queeq
hehehe

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by sweersa
Yes! Just like Anakin smile You're so... beautiful.

queeq
So love has blinded you?

Lord Lucien
http://static.tumblr.com/3207262f9657ab6700fbe37191c2cc59/qejzuiz/oc5nej95j/tumblr_static_5e5k0os32ykgow0ckocg4gk8s.gif

JediRobin23
but it's probably true...

queeq
laughing out loud

Sooooo embarrassing...

JediRobin23
So gay....

queeq
Ermm.. yeah, that was the point.

Col. Valerian
https://45.media.tumblr.com/575e8a8f753ea333fb2960b221a84a2e/tumblr_o0wp56jtqI1r8tg38o6_250.gif

https://45.media.tumblr.com/ce90ed4b22205285f7f0c302fbe68536/tumblr_o0wp56jtqI1r8tg38o8_r1_250.gif

https://49.media.tumblr.com/5de92c1184f4e283422fc2cf2cdd4f1a/tumblr_o19ykvEG0g1v4w5ico6_250.gif

https://49.media.tumblr.com/e280e76507c512ff80aa2a321983c291/tumblr_o10yjlir5G1r8tg38o3_r1_250.gif

/thread

Lord Lucien
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/u8VslaSGlzI/hqdefault.jpg

queeq
No one beats Leia in the golden bikini.

Beniboybling
I don't like how this thread fetishises and objectifies women. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/2599676501.gif

queeq
Just admiring the actress's performance in ROTJ.

batman
Originally posted by sweersa
Yes! Just like Anakin smile

Funny! But joking aside, I know people poke fun of Anakin fancying an older girl in episode 1, but the fact is that loads of boys have crushes on older girls, because they find them attractive. That's why so many teenage boys have tons of Celebrity crushes. It was just a crush in episode 1, nothing more...

And to be fair... By Episode 2, they were both young adults, & the age gap wasn't even noticeable there, so it was no longer creepy & actually did make sense.

Or if you're gonna say it was still weird, then so was the age gap between Han & Leia.

queeq
Oh, adult Anakin was always creepy when it came to talking to Padme.

batman
Oh, I never denied that!

batman
I keep on hearing theories that Rey is Obi Wan's daughter, but isn't tat kinda dumb? Rey's only in her lat teens or early 20s, & Obi Wan died nearly 35 years earlier! Also, Obi Wan is extremely rule based. I can't really see him having kids, even if he did fall in love in the Clone Wars series.

queeq
I hope she's not related to anyone we know.

batman
I hope she's not related to anyone we know.

No! Personally, I hope she's Luke's daughter, because Star Wars is about the Skywalkers, so that would make sense to me. Also, all the clues seem to suggest she's Luke's daughter. But Obi Wan makes no sense!

queeq
I don't agree... there are no direct links or clues. Everything is circumstantial. And just because there are similarities between their stories and talents, doesn't mean they are related.

After all, Anakin was also not related to any Jedi. Why can't Rey just be another talented person in which the Force awakens? And perhaps if the Force awakens in someone, they may be similarities between such characters and in the way the Force presents itself.

And the argument that it is about the Skywalkers is still held up if Rey is NOT a Skywalker. There is after all... Kylo Ren/Ben Solo.

Lord Lucien
And Luke. He could still wind up being, I dunno... important, or something. I'm hoping Rey turns out to be someone different. I'm just not a fan of tying every single character thread together in a neat little bow, especially when it's supposed to be taking place in an entire galaxy of possibility.

queeq
Amen

Darth Thor

And the argument that it is about the Skywalkers is still held up if Rey is NOT a Skywalker. There is after all... Kylo Ren/Ben Solo.

Dunno. Episode 7 was way more about Rey and Finn than it was about Kylo. And Luke's bound to pass on by the end of this trilogy. So unless Kylo becomes more of a main character as the trilogy goes on, I don't see this saga being about Skywalkers anymore if Rey isn't one of them.

As for this thread, gold bikini Leia was always my childhood fantasy, but TFA Leia has kinda ruined that for me. And overall PT Padme was hotter than OT Leia anyway.

So Padme wins the hot contest.

queeq
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Dunno. Episode 7 was way more about Rey and Finn than it was about Kylo. And Luke's bound to pass on by the end of this trilogy. So unless Kylo becomes more of a main character as the trilogy goes on, I don't see this saga being about Skywalkers anymore if Rey isn't one of them.

All a matter of perspective. Kylo Ren's rebellion from Luke's class is now part of the threat of the universe. Who says it has to be another Skywalker to save the universe?

Darth Thor
All a matter of perspective. Kylo Ren's rebellion from Luke's class is now part of the threat of the universe. Who says it has to be another Skywalker to save the universe?

Kennedy said the saga will continue being primarily about the Skywalkers.

Just don't see how that would be the case of Rey isn't a Skywalker.

Lord Lucien
Kennedy's dead, stupid.

JediRobin23
Kylo Ren or Ben organa or Ben solo(?) is still a skywalker from Leia. Don't matter if Rey is related.

Rey's just gonna get hotter in episode 8

Darth Thor
Originally posted by JediRobin23
Kylo Ren or Ben organa or Ben solo(?) is still a skywalker from Leia. Don't matter if Rey is related.

But the film (and Trilogy) doesn't seem to be about him IMO. Seems to be about Rey.

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Kennedy's dead, stupid.

Nooooooooooo!!!

JediRobin23
Who says it's not about Kylo?

Is K. Kennedy the new Lucas now or something?

Darth Thor
Who says it's not about Kylo?

Going by the TFA story and where it seems to be going.

Is K. Kennedy the new Lucas now or something?

Pretty much.

queeq
Going by the TFA story and where it seems to be going.

Again: it's a possibility, but it's also mere conjecture.

It COULD be about Kylo and Rey teaming up to defeat Snoke - again: harking bark to the original story arc Lucas and Kurtz were working on between ANH and ESB for a nine of 12 part series (i.e. Luke and his sister (=NOT Leia) team up to defeat the Emperor after Luke defeated Vader).

I still sense a tendency of going back to the original plans for the big saga. But that too is mere conjecture. Just to show: there are other ways the story could go.

Darth Thor
There are yeah. But if the story's about Kylo and Rey going after Snoke, I don't really see how that's a Skywalker story.

Of course it's all conjecture at this point.

queeq
Kylo is a) born from a Skywalker (i.e. Leia) and b) trained by a Skywalker. The bloodline and the Jedi line continues. Don't get stuck on the formality of a name.

Darth Thor
No no, it's nothing to do with the name. It's to do with if Kylo (Skywalker) is helping Rey to take down Snoke, then that hardly a Skywalker story IMO.

This is all assuming Kylo has a redemption arc.

queeq
Well, he would have a redemption arc if it turns out he and Rey go out to defeat Snoke. I mean, it would require a major conversion on Kylo's part.

But... we don't know anything yet. I'm just keeping options open. Plus I think Rey being Luke's daughter would feel to me as the easy and obvious choice.

Darth Thor
^ That I agree with. It would be pretty lame to make a mystery out of her origin just to have the revelation of that mystery be the first and most obvious answer we all thought of - Lukes daughter.

queeq
Exactly... but first... Rogue One.

phinney6
I voted Rey

queeq
For president?

phinney6
She could be my commander in chief

queeq
Yeah you'd like that.

Kurk
Bring this thread back to life or I'm going to recreate one.

queeq
Err....

JediRobin23
Originally posted by phinney6
She could be my commander in chief

Beats Hilary....

queeq
Hope Trump doesn't. wink

Darth Thor
10 votes for Rey but only 2 for Leia? WTF?

TFA has really dented Leia's image.

riv6672
Originally posted by batman
Which star wars chick do you think is the hottest? I think Rey is then Padme then Leia.
Going by the actresses...

Padme
Rey
Leia

Lord Lucien
10 votes for Rey but only 2 for Leia? WTF?

TFA has really dented Leia's image. Well yeah, she's old now. Gross.

Flyattractor
Leia was the only one that could rock the SLAVE GIRL OUTFIT!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a9/d7/e2/a9d7e28124c717aa9e5962fedafde7f3.jpg

Neither of the New Girls got that on the resume...

SO SUCK IT PREQ an NU FANS!

JediRobin23
Oh my

I just changed my vote....

Darth Thor
Yep Gold bikini Leia killed it back in the day. If they didn't use Carrie in TFA, then I could have pretended she aged gracefully.

JediRobin23
Perhaps when episode 13 comes out, you will be saying the same thing about Rey.... wink

queeq
*drooling*

JediRobin23
fake painting, but very accurate......

Lord Lucien
fake painting, but very accurate...... ...whaa?

Flyattractor
fake painting, but very accurate......

Yeah it was kind of funny. I couldn't find a decent pic of the real thing that I liked.

DarthDuelist9
Back in the day definitely Leia

Darth Thor
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Back in the day definitely Leia

Yeah As long as you don't stay with her for too many years. We've seen how she aged!

Bashar Teg
not sure about the topic question, but i suspect that rey will be the sexiest sith ever.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
not sure about the topic question, but i suspect that rey will be the sexiest sith ever. #triggered

queeq
Yeah As long as you don't stay with her for too many years. We've seen how she aged!

They all will eventually.

phinney6
Rey...still. I love the accent.

Darth Thor
They all will eventually.

Some age better than others though. Carrie Fisher aged horribly. And so by default so has Leia mad

queeq
True. But we'll always have the pics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.