If you could bring back or revamp a character who & how

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Mine would be Harald Jaekelsson with a new set of books spanding different characters. Also Beyonder amped Kurse and do the same.

carver9
Forgot the Skrull name who was a hero first and became villain like when he found out he was a Skrull. Zopzop knows who I am talking about. Then I would bring back that other Skrull who was wrecking shop in China and owned Hulk.

Mindship
Aegis, Lady of all Sorrows.

- Origin story.
- Questions her allegiance to Tenebrous, fights him.
- Visits Earth in avatar form to see what else is worth living for.

Something like this.

Bentley
THE HULK KILLER HUMANOID.

golem370
Originally posted by carver9
Forgot the Skrull name who was a hero first and became villain like when he found out he was a Skrull. Zopzop knows who I am talking about. Then I would bring back that other Skrull who was wrecking shop in China and owned Hulk.

Titannius.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Thor, I would make him female... oh wait!

DarkSaint85
Imperiex

Rao Kal El
Superman I will revamp him as a confident man.

zopzop
Walker, the Death God. Update his look, flesh out his history some more, and have him free of his crush on Death. Then unleash him upon the MU and have a major story arc involving him getting revenge on Thanos and Death.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bentley
THE HULK KILLER HUMANOID.

We have a winner.

golem370
Originally posted by zopzop
Walker, the Death God. Update his look, flesh out his history some more, and have him free of his crush on Death. Then unleash him upon the MU and have a major story arc involving him getting revenge on Thanos and Death.

Not to nit pick but If he is free of his crush then why would he need or want revange? stick out tongue

golem370
Sleepwalker and Nightwatch team-up

zopzop
Originally posted by golem370
Not to nit pick but If he is free of his crush then why would he need or want revange? stick out tongue
Death killed Walker by taking the souls of his worshipers from him. Thanos was the one that masterminded the plan.

Newjak
Forgot the Skrull name who was a hero first and became villain like when he found out he was a Skrull. Zopzop knows who I am talking about. Then I would bring back that other Skrull who was wrecking shop in China and owned Hulk. Are you talking about Ethan Edwards?

golem370
I thought he was taslking about Titannius

zopzop
Forgot the Skrull name who was a hero first and became villain like when he found out he was a Skrull. Zopzop knows who I am talking about. Originally posted by Newjak
Are you talking about Ethan Edwards?
thumb up

Marvel did bring him back and Bendis destroyed his character. No bringing Ethan back till the current batch of @$$holes at Marvel are gone.

Originally posted by golem370
I thought he was taslking about Titannius
That's the second guy he mentioned in his post. The one that beat Hulk.

Horrificus
Tigershark should have been kept tougher than Namor.
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/tigersharkarliss.htm

Captain America should have been given class 100 strength and invulnerability.

Ben Grim could have studied under Iron Fist.

golem370
Orka should be revamped powerful and big but he should be less canon fodder though and revamp to a black and white suit.

Orka- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/orkahkwsm.htm

Flyattractor
Death's Head (1).

Ghost Rider. I would undo all the craping on that Garth (I munch child penis) Ennis did to the character.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
thumb up

Marvel did bring him back and Bendis destroyed his character. No bringing Ethan back till the current batch of @$$holes at Marvel are gone.

That's the second guy he mentioned in his post. The one that beat Hulk.

thumb up

Sin I AM
Hydroman. Honestly any c d level villian

"Id"
Mr. Scratch (X-Men Villain)

His power is that no mutant power can affect him.

carver9
What can he do to them though?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.