Blastaar vs The Mandarin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VanMae
Blastaar vs The Mandarin

Sin I AM
Lol

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Lol

What?

carver9
Good fight tbh.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What?

Say what again

Originally posted by carver9
Good fight tbh.

How?

StiltmanFTW
Lol, chix will never understand comicz.

Blastaar may seem like a more powerful dude and all that, but... it's the Mandy who has the disintegration beam at his disposal and if that fails, there's always the nerve-ray ring.

Sin I AM
Lol, chix will never understand comicz.

Blastaar may seem like a more powerful dude and all that, but... it's the Mandy who has the disintegration beam at his disposal and if that fails, there's always the nerve-ray ring.

Chix..good one. Has Mandarin done anything to suggest his rings could affect a herald level being or are u talking out your ass

StiltmanFTW
Lmao.

If you call a jobber like Blastaar a herald lv character, then what is Tony? Abstract? wink

Raisen
Mandarin can may be able to put him down quick. Even in the long haul Mandarin would still win. Only a woman would disagree with me

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Nice to have you with us again, Raisen.

Raisen
laughing out loud

Nice to have you with us again, Raisen.

good to be back my brother. how have you been?

StiltmanFTW
Not bad. Missing the times when zom1967 was active.

Raisen
Not bad. Missing the times when zom1967 was active.

zom was epic. i miss those times.

StiltmanFTW
Over 3000 comics. He was afraid to compare collections, though.

Raisen
Over 3000 comics. He was afraid to compare collections, though.

when i had 4,000 he would say he miscounted lol. the guy was almost fifty years old...

Sin I AM
Semantics. Hes done nothing significant to suggest he could beat someone as durable as blaastar. I mean what has Mandarin done

Raisen
Semantics. Hes done nothing significant to suggest he could beat someone as durable as blaastar. I mean what has Mandarin done
he's done a lot more than blastaar. only a defenseless girl would disagree with me.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Raisen
he's done a lot more than blastaar. only a defenseless girl would disagree with me.

What are u like 12?

Raisen
What are u like 12?

32. Get over it

StiltmanFTW
Raisen vs. Sin. I've waited years for this.

*grabs some popcorn*

Raisen
Raisen vs. Sin. I've waited years for this.

*grabs some popcorn*
weird thing is that i've always like her. she just gets aggressive with me and that won't fly. i really don't get it.

StiltmanFTW
That's how woman shows that she likes you.

Raisen
That's how woman shows that she likes you.

nah. she just on too many compounds. became a man but not really

zopzop
Blaastar. This dude fights heralds and he was doing damn well against an Avengers team consisting of Thor/She Hulk/Namor/etc.. till the ghost Eternals stepped in and stopped him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Raisen
nah. she just on too many compounds. became a man but not really

laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
Blaastar. This dude fights heralds and he was doing damn well against an Avengers team consisting of Thor/She Hulk/Namor/etc.. till the ghost Eternals stepped in and stopped him.

Blastaar is the guy who got threatened by Ben Grimm of all people and was useless against the Hulk... twice.

Mandarin is much more versatile and has ways of taking Blastaar down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.