Jedi who disappeared

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Some Jedi make appearances in one medium such as comics, perform a task or feat and are never heard from again. What Jedi do you remember appear in one era or another, for a few issues or chapters and disappear under odd circumstances. What do you think happened to them?

Total Warrior
You mean someone like volvif moon? He fought a few battles in the clone wars and wasn't seen again. He surely died during the purge, if not earlier in some battle

Zenwolf
Voolvif Monn comes to mind, though I doubt he died given his species abilities as a tracker/hunter along with his innate senses which would be amplified by The Force. He's one of the few, I actually see as being able to survive the Purge and not get killed. In fact he's noted as MIA, not killed so he may have well survived.

carthage
Yeah and others like Vima Da Boda, Eeth Koth, etc

AncientPower
Master Fay appears and dies in one graphic novel, yet she is supposedly stronger than every Jedi bar Yoda.

ares834
Revan and the Exile.

Shame we never learned what happened to them after the two Kotor games.

FreshestSlice
Crying shame. I have a feeling it turned out well in the end though.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Crying shame. I have a feeling it turned out well in the end though.
Yeah, could you imagine if they had actually finished Meetra's story, but screwed it up so that Meetra's final appearance and death did not do her character any justice or present her combative abilities in a flattering light?

Or what if they had decided to finish Revan's story, but had him turn into a Force using version of Gollum?

ares834
Who's Meetra?

FreshestSlice
Sounds like cough syrup or a shitty name straight out of fanfiction.

AncientPower
Lol no joke Meetra is some Canadian shit.

|King Joker|
Does Barriss count? If so, I'm definitely curious about what happened to her.

Fated Xtasy
I'm more curious about Aurra Sing, Cad Bane and Bossk truth be told.

But yeah, I do wonder what happened to Barriss, Eeth, And Tera Sinube.

Total Warrior
Tera Sinube ammosto certainly died. He was stationed at the temple, so we was likely killed by Vader and the 501st

S_W_LeGenD
Jerbhen Hulis

Hulis was supposed to be a powerful Jedi Master and an extremely skilled duelist but his appearances are brief and fate is unknown.

Q99
Kerra Holt!

Last seen in Sith Space, fighting against and overthrowing Sith Warlords.

Time gap, and some decades later we have all the Bane stuff.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Q99
Kerra Holt!

Then Zayne Carrik, Lucien Draay, Jolee Bindo, and one of my personal favorites, a saved Yuthura Ban.

What happened to them?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Q99
Kerra Holt!

Plot twist! She was one of the Jedi who followed Kaan in his quest to take down the Sith, and when Kaan slew the worst of the Sith warlords and forced the rest to beg for peace, she was right with Kaan when he set about establishing his own Sith Order!

Q99
Hah, no way she falls smile

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Then Zayne Carrik, Lucien Draay, Jolee Bindo, and one of my personal favorites, a saved Yuthura Ban.

What happened to them?

Zayne I like to imagine retired to some world with Jarael and avoided the Jedi Purge. I also like to imagine some sith showing up to try and take him down on principle, only for Jarael to take them down before they got to Zayne... and post-defeat of the Sith, I can easily see him getting swept up in the retraining of the order, because even though he was never a great Jedi, there's not a lot of trainers around. Though maybe not, just being a civie doing good in his local world may be enough for him.

Lucien definitely seemed to be a hermit. Being blind and in fair isolation, I picture him being passed by by the events of KotoR1 and 2, but afterwards perhaps lending a hand to the rebuilding of the order.

Jolee and Ban, being active members, seems almost certainly to have died to the Triumvirate, unfortunately.... though there is the chance they could be in the minority who managed to hide out long enough for the Triumvirate to be defeated and help rebuild the order.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.