Lightsaber form of Kylo Ren?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Does anyone know what lightsaber form Kylo was trained in?

Emperordmb
If it's one of the seven it's Djem So

Col. Valerian
I don't know, but judging from what I saw in the movie, it seems like Djem So or something similar.

Lord Stark
Djem So, the only other contender would be Juyo, but I doubt it.

Darth Abonis
Shii-Cho. His lightsaber skills are deplorable and completely basic

Q99
Djem So, he's all about the power.

Heck, one of the reasons why Finn lasted so long is he kept being thrown back out of Kylo's reach...

Originally posted by Darth Abonis
Shii-Cho. His lightsaber skills are deplorable and completely basic

Eh, he easily outmatched his foes for 90% of the fights, and a *hole in the side* makes one sloppy in terms of form.

Col. Valerian
Overall injuries. I believe Rey wouldn't have been able to defeat him had he been in perfect shape.

Q99
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
Overall injuries. I believe Rey wouldn't have been able to defeat him had he been in perfect shape.

Yea. And I don't think she'd been able to if he hadn't been wanting to turn her rather than kill her, or if he hadn't already been fighting first.

Beniboybling
Depends if the classic lightsaber forms even still exist, that knowledge may have been lost.

Fated Xtasy
His style actually seems like the Strong Style, if i'm honest.

Heavy swings, two handed strikes, wide swings, left himself open a few times, susceptible to fast counters, etc. seems like it to moi.

FreshestSlice
Strong style isn't a lightsaber form, so...

Q99
That's a good observation, Fated Xtasy.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Depends if the classic lightsaber forms even still exist, that knowledge may have been lost.

In canon or in the story? Lightsaber Forms are canon as the Inquisitor mentions Form III.

NewGuy01
In the story.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by NewGuy01
In the story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.