Emperor Joker VERSUS Thanos(W/INFINITY GAUNTLET)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Emperor Joker

http://cdn3.whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/emperor-joker.jpg

VERSUS

Thanos- Infinity Gauntlet

http://screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/Avengers-3-Infinity-Gauntlet-War-Thanos.png

quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

riv6672
Is this some kind of joke? Emperor Joker FTW.

quanchi112
Originally posted by riv6672
Is this some kind of joke? Emperor Joker FTW. Based on ?

Rao Kal El
Emperor Joker

His unraveling of the universe took hours to repair even with the Spectre and Myx help

riv6672
@Quan: What he^^^said.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Joker easily, it's been done iirc.

abhilegend
Joker.

Raisen
joker

Mr Master

Is this some kind of joke?
Well there friend, where exactly is it you see the IG's status of power? Especially if this is the classic version.

Omega Vision
Emperor Joker, and this had already been done BEFORE I joined the forum in 2009...

quanchi112
@Quan: What he^^^said. Thanos has mastery over mind, soul, time, etc. he easily manipulates Joker unless you feel otherwise.

Raisen
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos has mastery over mind, soul, time, etc. he easily manipulates Joker unless you feel otherwise.

quan. i know this is your mo but joker does win. you can vote for dc once in a while my brother

quanchi112
Originally posted by Raisen
quan. i know this is your mo but joker does win. you can vote for dc once in a while my brother Thanos rapestomps him. Do not get into the middle of this pickle my Khan supporting amigo.

Raisen
Dude. Khan even said joker wins this. It's OK bro.

quanchi112
Dude. Khan even said joker wins this. It's OK bro. Khan and Thanos are currently at the Malfoy Manor hanging with Lord Voldemort. Khan's pretty pissed you lied and wants to crush some skulls. I'd rescind that statement.

riv6672
Thanos has mastery over mind, soul, time, etc. he easily manipulates Joker unless you feel otherwise.
I...do feel otherwise.

Raisen
Khan and Thanos are currently at the Malfoy Manor hanging with Lord Voldemort. Khan's pretty pissed you lied and wants to crush some skulls. I'd rescind that statement.

no bro. i'm your friend. and khan is pissed. he said he wants you to admit joker wins. it's part of his plan and we are not smart enough to understand

complexbrother
With the IG Thanos had mastery over all, he wins (unless he subconsciously wills himself to loose).

Zack M
Probably the Joker.

relentless1
Joker

quanchi112
I...do feel otherwise. Based on what ?

quanchi112
no bro. i'm your friend. and khan is pissed. he said he wants you to admit joker wins. it's part of his plan and we are not smart enough to understand I see the confusion here. You were speaking with Wrath of Khan I was hanging with BeneKhan. We laugh about the other weaker Khan.

Galan007
This has been done. A lot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.