JLA "big seven" vs. This Marvel Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Blue Marvel
Silver Surfer
Lady Thor
Hyperion
Ironman
Spectrum
Captain America (Wilson)

abhilegend
Which big seven? Blue Beetle, Fire, Ice, Nuklon, Rocket Red, Metamorpho and Booster Gold?

Genii96
Marvel team

carver9
Doesn't matter which JLA 7 you put against that team...they would get killed here. 4 solid High Heralds on that team. I have yet to see Hyperion physically dominated. Monster team.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Doesn't matter which JLA 7 you put against that team...they would get killed here. 4 solid High Heralds on that team. I have yet to see Hyperion physically dominated. Monster team.
Smasher already did it.

How about Superman, Orion, Dr. Fate, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman and Batman.

celeyhyga17

Originally posted by abhilegend
Smasher already did it.

How about Superman, Orion, Dr. Fate, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman and Batman.
Pod already beat Hype and Thor together.

carver9
Smasher already did it.

Hyperion letting her grab him by the neck dud to shock and tossing him doesn't equate to winning. The guy was sitting down talking in confusion the next time we see him. No showing.

DCNU characters? I'm surprised you added Wonder Woman to that list.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Pod already beat Hype and Thor together.

Heard about this. Got scans? Also, I forgot about the showing in Avengers Assemble where that future sentient Robot took out the entirety of the Avengers, including Hyperion.

abhilegend
Hyperion letting her grab him by the neck dud to shock and tossing him doesn't equate to winning. The guy was sitting down talking in confusion the next time we see him. No showing.

DCNU characters? I'm surprised you added Wonder Woman to that list.
Letting her? She straight up caught his punch and manhandled him like nothing.

Who said anything about DCnU?

celeyhyga17
Heard about this. Got scans? Also, I forgot about the showing in Avengers Assemble where that future sentient Robot took out the entirety of the Avengers, including Hyperion.
Are we talking about the same thing?

Not sure about the Avengers Assemble book, but in the main Avenger book they were taken out by Pod. Was almost like a Nimrod upgrading and adapting to particular threats. Pod one shot the weaker Avengers, but when it faced Hype and Thor it kept upgrading to a point that it was able to defeat both of them at the same time.

Oh and Pod > Bro Force > Beyonders
thumb up

DarkSaint85
You may need the link to the character ownage thread.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Are we talking about the same thing?

Not sure about the Avengers Assemble book, but in the main Avenger book they were taken out by Pod. Was almost like a Nimrod upgrading and adapting to particular threats. Pod one shot the weaker Avengers, but when it faced Hype and Thor it kept upgrading to a point that it was able to defeat both of them at the same time.

Oh and Pod > Bro Force > Beyonders
thumb up

I guess it is Pod I am talking about.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You may need the link to the character ownage thread.

Stop trippin.

http://www.geekedoutnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/avenge-380.png

complexbrother
marvel

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Blue Marvel
Silver Surfer
Lady Thor
Hyperion
Ironman
Spectrum
Captain America (Wilson)

I take the pre-Flashpoint JLA

Martian Manhunter
Hal Jordan
Wonder Woman
Superman
Flash
Aquaman w/Water Hand
Batman

JLA wins 8+/10, not only do they have 5 solid HH but they also are a Team that worked together since the dawn of time.

ShadowFyre
Wasnt smasher amped by something? Because Both Hyperion and Thor could one shot her.

DarkSaint85
I always thought the Big 7 were:

Superman
WW
Batman
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Green Lantern

And carver, I can easily put a JLA together that would smash that team evil face

riv6672
I always thought the Big 7 were:

Superman
WW
Batman
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Green Lantern
You're right, and they'd lose a good majority.

I And carver, I can easily put a JLA together that would smash that team evil face
So could i.
Which is why abhi never answered the OP but immediately went on a tangent.
The OP is asking about the above posted team.

DarkSaint85
thumb up

leonidas
thumb up

http://imgur.com/cuGRsr2

http://imgur.com/Cdd2L98

carver9
Letting her? She straight up caught his punch and manhandled him like nothing.

Who said anything about DCnU?

Read the comic again.

Blue Area Vet
Which big seven? Blue Beetle, Fire, Ice, Nuklon, Rocket Red, Metamorpho and Booster Gold?

laughing Shitting your pants?

Blue Area Vet

Yeah, well so many D.C. fanboys have convinced themselves Aquaman is a herald, so...

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by riv6672
You're right, and they'd lose a good majority.

So could i.
Which is why abhi never answered the OP but immediately went on a tangent.
The OP is asking about the above posted team.

You can smell Abhi's fear.

quanchi112
Marvel wins.

Zack M
Batman solos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack M
Batman solos. Based on ?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

His undying fanboy.

Zack M
Batman solos
Superman solos
Aquaman solos
etc... evil face

quanchi112
His undying fanboy. thumb up

abhilegend
laughing Shitting your pants? Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
You can smell Abhi's fear.
laughing out loud

Sarcasm is lost on you like always.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Sarcasm is lost on you like always. Your fear is palpable.

One Big Mob
laughing out loud

Sarcasm is lost on you like always. The enigma of abhi. Nobody ever understands me/I'm joking/sarcasm. Is he ever being straight with us?

The legend of Themistocles lives on only today he's Mysticlese, the Unknowable.

Also quan quote
Your fear is palpable.

abhilegend
Originally posted by One Big Mob
The enigma of abhi. Nobody ever understands me/I'm joking/sarcasm. Is he ever being straight with us?

The legend of Themistocles lives on only today he's Mysticlese, the Unknowable.

Also quan quote
Oh bran, are you being the new quanchi?

Because if you don't find the sarcasm in naming Blue beetle as "big seven", I will have to just laugh at you.

quanchi112

Because if you don't find the sarcasm in naming Blue beetle as "big seven", I will have to just laugh at you. You are soooooo intimidating. See that was an example of a sarcastic post. I know you're from a different culture but sheesh.

One Big Mob

Because if you don't find the sarcasm in naming Blue beetle as "big seven", I will have to just laugh at you. Yes. Coming from the guy who argues with an entire forum all the time.
We can both be quan abhi. Embrace it. If we're all quan though I want to be Quanner9. You pick a lesser number.

No, you just use that excuse a lot is all. At least once an argument I'd wager.

Our master blesses us with a post Abhi.Originally posted by quanchi112
You are soooooo intimidating. See that was an example of a sarcastic post. I know you're from a different culture but sheesh.

abhilegend
Yes. Coming from the guy who argues with an entire forum all the time.

What is that supposed to mean in this context?

Oh really? As opposed to you who never uses it I take it?

He was always your master. Oh bran.

quanchi112
Yes. Coming from the guy who argues with an entire forum all the time.
We can both be quan abhi. Embrace it. If we're all quan though I want to be Quanner9. You pick a lesser number.

No, you just use that excuse a lot is all. At least once an argument I'd wager.

Our master blesses us with a post Abhi. Why does abhi run from me ? I keep hoping one day he develops a set to face me but every day he continues to flee like a cockroach when the Quan light turns on. Even Phil wouldn't even accept the Thanos challenge.

One Big Mob
What is that supposed to mean in this context?

Oh really? As opposed to you who never uses it I take it?

He was always your master. Oh bran. That you're calling someone Quan while you mimic Quan's standout attribute. Probably. If you need to look in the mirror, check out the Movie Vs Forum.

Not to solve things no. And not every argument. You think I need to tell people I'm joking or using sarcasm all the time? That you just don't understand me so let's leave it at that?

He is our teacher Abhi, embrace him. Though you seem farther along in his ways than me. I am your rob, but you are not my Quan. Jealous tbh. You start being a rabid sjw though and then we can share a mutual hatred.

Actually... don't do that.

One Big Mob
Why does abhi run from me ? I keep hoping one day he develops a set to face me but every day he continues to flee like a cockroach when the Quan light turns on. Even Phil wouldn't even accept the Thanos challenge. You have failed in your teachings. Where you don't even know how to use the ignore list, that is where he flourishes.

Serious question though, have you guys ever argued? You'd think you'd have to put up with you quite a few times to earn the right to ignore you. erm

abhilegend
That you're calling someone Quan while you mimic Quan's standout attribute. Probably. If you need to look in the mirror, check out the Movie Vs Forum.

Eh? Care to expand on that? I only argue with marvel fanboys like you.

Yes, unless you are unable to detect sarcasm and think like quan about how its fear or whatever nonsense he spews?

This is what I'm talking about. You are just spouting random nonsense now.

quanchi112
You have failed in your teachings. Where you don't even know how to use the ignore list, that is where he flourishes.

Serious question though, have you guys ever argued? You'd think you'd have to put up with you quite a few times to earn the right to ignore you. erm Phil would occasionally every other month when he decided to post posture superiority then post Mongul beats Thanos or some nonsense. He's never had the courage to face me let alone a battlezone.

The idea of ignoring someone is offensive to me. Ironically I'm the most ignored poster on this site. Most of the Superman brigade won't even meet my gaze head on. They look away every time.

One Big Mob

Yes, unless you are unable to detect sarcasm and think like quan about how its fear or whatever nonsense he spews?

This is what I'm talking about. You are just spouting random nonsense now. laughing out loud
Isn't whole board Marvel fanboys though I've heard? Ie, the whole board is what you're saying you argue with.
I wish I was a Marvel fanboy though, maybe I'd still read comics because they're putting out some pretty hype ass diverse shit.

None of that was nonsense. You think about that while you just don't understand me.

quanchi112

This is what I'm talking about. You are just spouting random nonsense now. Underneath your posturing is an insecure poster who calls everyone who disagrees with him a fanboy. What's the commonality here ? Think about it.

Answer You

One Big Mob
Phil would occasionally every other month when he decided to post posture superiority then post Mongul beats Thanos or some nonsense. He's never had the courage to face me let alone a battlezone.

The idea of ignoring someone is offensive to me. Ironically I'm the most ignored poster on this site. Most of the Superman brigade won't even meet my gaze head on. They look away every time. I've ignored you a couple times, but that's only because you came the closest to actually making me angry on this site (besides the GDF, but that's more of a silent stewing anger, which probably isn't healthy). So I understand it tbh, but the whole fanbase hasn't taken its licks to merit such a decision imo.

Now I just ignore h1, because **** that guy. He might be the most annoying creature this unholy place has ever spawn. And by place, I mean internet.

quanchi112
I've ignored you a couple times, but that's only because you came the closest to actually making me angry on this site (besides the GDF, but that's more of a silent stewing anger, which probably isn't healthy). So I understand it tbh, but the whole fanbase hasn't taken its licks to merit such a decision imo.

Now I just ignore h1, because **** that guy. He might be the most annoying creature this unholy place has ever spawn. And by place, I mean internet. h1 doesn't read comics and I thought for years he was a sock just designed to annoy people. I picture a Stephen hawking looking fella minus the intelligence. Remember years back when Onedumbgo had that meltdown because of me. That was quite the implosion.

riv6672
Lets see...
Someone makes a thread abhi considers a "threat". He does his best to derail thread from the actual subject, from the very first response.
Typical.
Boring thread is boring now.

quanchi112
Years back on Herochat I had this diehard Hulk fanatic try to send me to this weird board to deal with delta the same guy who posts here. He said how biased the guy was and how he knew if anyone could rattle the guy. He was right. He challenged me here to a cage fight years later.

One Big Mob
h1 doesn't read comics and I thought for years he was a sock just designed to annoy people. I picture a Stephen hawking looking fella minus the intelligence. Remember years back when Onedumbgo had that meltdown because of me. That was quite the implosion. Same tbh.

I made ODG have a meltdown before. Not at the same level but pretty neat nonetheless. Going good, going good, it's not going good anymore. It is now going badly.

Though I actually don't mind him. Shame he's never coming back.

quanchi112
Same tbh.

I made ODG have a meltdown before. Not at the same level but pretty neat nonetheless. Going good, going good, it's not going good anymore. It is now going badly.

Though I actually don't mind him. Shame he's never coming back. Why do you ink he's never coming back ? Did he tell you that ?

One Big Mob
Why do you ink he's never coming back ? Did he tell you that ? He got temp banned. That guy does not take temp bans well.

quanchi112
He got temp banned. That guy does not take temp bans well. Oh lord. I've had five ffs.

Zack M
I saw ODG post on CBR recently. I guess he's over there.

One Big Mob
Yeah he told me once he'd just leave this forum if he got banned. So that happened

abhilegend
laughing out loud
Isn't whole board Marvel fanboys though I've heard? Ie, the whole board is what you're saying you argue with.

I don't argue with the whole board.

thumb up

That has nothing to do with being a fanboy. Are you saying you are not a Surfer/Thanos/Thor/Galactus fanboy? That'd be laughable.

Yes, that's it. You are obviously Stephen Hawking in disguise.

How do we mere mortal even hope to comprehend you?

Blue Area Vet
Your fear is palpable.

Delectable, even.

Blue Area Vet

Because if you don't find the sarcasm in naming Blue beetle as "big seven", I will have to just laugh at you.

No, you are just being the old, tired, whiney, trolling Abby.

Blue Area Vet
h1 doesn't read comics and I thought for years he was a sock just designed to annoy people. I picture a Stephen hawking looking fella minus the intelligence. Remember years back when Onedumbgo had that meltdown because of me. That was quite the implosion.

laughing

Blue Area Vet
I don't argue with the whole board.

thumb up

That has nothing to do with being a fanboy. Are you saying you are not a Surfer/Thanos/Thor/Galactus fanboy? That'd be laughable.

Yes, that's it. You are obviously Stephen Hawking in disguise.

How do we mere mortal even hope to comprehend you?

Congratulations on derailing me thread as well as getting your sorry ass dog piled. Well worth the effort. thumb up

quanchi112
Congratulations on derailing me thread as well as getting your sorry ass dog piled. Well worth the effort. thumb up thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.