Ds Vs Dp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11119/111192788/4364797-8200183965-42009.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/71420/1590153-188503_110781_tyrant_super.jpg

abhilegend
Sentry because Tyrant is a shitty character.

abhilegend

zopzop
Saying it twice changes nothing.

Tyrant wins.

riv6672
Pure abhi logic. Sentry looks like Superman, so...laughing

Thanks for replying, zop.

Stoic
Tyrant wins by feats. He could manhandle Thor as easily as Death Sentry did. However I can't see how Tyrant wins this (how does he keep Sentry down?). I believe this would be a stalemate, or Tyrant wins.

Astner
If memory serves Tyrant was a great deal more powerful than Thanos, who had to rely on a piece of Tyrant's energy storage to fight back. How does Death Seed Sentry compare?

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Astner
If memory serves Tyrant was a great deal more powerful than Thanos, who had to rely on a piece of Tyrant's energy storage to fight back. How does Death Seed Sentry compare?

Sentry was more powerful than every hero on Earth combined + a degree of amping from Hulks ability.

He was able to with Rogue completely stop Exitar from moving. It's worth mentioning that it was Rogue who absorbed the power of every hero on Earth then used Hulks amping ability to further increase the power she had and still couldn't stop him. Sentry flew in and tipped the scales into the Avengers favor.

Then you have the (albeit in this fight doesn't mean too much since Tyrant could do this), tooling Thor easily etc.

He was also capable of flying so fast he was bending space and time and was flying at speeds so fast Thor was becoming disoriented, no God of Asgard could withstand the velocity.

Insane Titan
Tyrant beats Sentry and the sand worms at the same time

riv6672
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Sentry was more powerful than every hero on Earth combined + a degree of amping from Hulks ability.

He was able to with Rogue completely stop Exitar from moving. It's worth mentioning that it was Rogue who absorbed the power of every hero on Earth then used Hulks amping ability to further increase the power she had and still couldn't stop him. Sentry flew in and tipped the scales into the Avengers favor.

Then you have the (albeit in this fight doesn't mean too much since Tyrant could do this), tooling Thor easily etc.

He was also capable of flying so fast he was bending space and time and was flying at speeds so fast Thor was becoming disoriented, no God of Asgard could withstand the velocity.
I realize you're pro Sentry, so thanks for the fair assessment. thumb up

Genii96
Tyrant shits on sentry

riv6672
Well, anyone can just say so...stick out tongue

Genii96
Yea but,tyrant had galactus on the ropes as well,that's quite outtta sentry's league aint it?

riv6672
I've no idea; Sentry's always hyped as above everyone i've seen him fight in these threads. I've never seen him be the underdog.

Genii96
Yea as DS he is above every 'herald' person,I wouldn't go putting him in skyfather and above,let alone a guy giving a fed galctus trouble

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.