Spaceballs 2: The Search for More Money

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jaden101
http://media.comicbook.com/2016/02/spaceballs-2-171456.jpg

ares834
WHA?!

Hopefully, Mel Brooks is involved.

Robtard
Mel Brooks, count me in

Jmanghan
PLEASE GOD LET THIS BE A THING!

Impediment
No. Just no.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Impediment
No. Just no. Sadly I'm in this camp now...

I loved Space Balls back in the day...but now? I just don't feel it fits. I'd watch it but not really excited by it.

Patient_Leech
Haha.. yes, I have heard rumors. I hope this is for real. JJ Abrams needs to be made fun of just as much as Lucas.

carthage
No thanks the first movie is overrated and unfunny crap, the poster is hilarious though

steverules_2
Aren't most of the cast dead?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by carthage
No thanks the first movie is overrated and unfunny crap, the poster is hilarious though Leave.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Haha.. yes, I have heard rumors. I hope this is for real. JJ Abrams needs to be made fun of just as much as Lucas.
I don't think you got the first movie...it wasn't making FUN of Star Wars...it was paying tribute via satire....

Patient_Leech
^ Yeah, gtfo.

You nerds probably think Star Wars is so precious it shouldn't be spoofed. Well, too bad. When you have cereal boxes, and even fu#king oranges sold as marketing ploys it has to be made fun of. Shit is ridiculous.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
I don't think you got the first movie...it wasn't making FUN of Star Wars...it was paying tribute via satire....

I know it's all in fun. It's a spoof.

Jmanghan
^ Yeah, gtfo.

You nerds probably think Star Wars is so precious it shouldn't be spoofed. Well, too bad. When you have cereal boxes, and even fu#king oranges sold as marketing ploys it has to be made fun of. Shit is ridiculous. The hell are you on about?

Anyway, its not real.

The whole thing was faked.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Jmanghan
The hell are you on about?

Just the general, collective SW nerds here. big grin

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Anyway, its not real.

The whole thing was faked.

Yeah, probably wishful thinking.

Jmanghan
Just the general, collective SW nerds here. big grin

Yeah, probably wishful thinking. Its not wishful thinking, its fake, no one has "taken" any other pictures besides this one.

Also, shut up.

Impediment
Bill Pullman and Daphne Zuniga are ancient.
Rick Moranis is retired.
John Candy and Joan Rivers are dead.

Spaceballs is perfect. Let it be.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Impediment

Rick Moranis is retired.

No he isn't

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/rick-moranis-ghostbusters-retired_us_5617c75ae4b0dbb8000e0b57?section=australia

Patient_Leech
^ Yeah, a read an article about him a few weeks ago actually. He had to settle down and take care of some family, I think. But he still does some voice work.

Kazenji
I read in a recent Empire Mag, Where he says he's would be up for doing more movies since his kids are in college now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.