Nu Superman and WW vs. All new Vision and Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Battle is random encounter in character. Team one will have a stats advantage, team two will have a comlink/innovative tech/diagnostic advantage. Cam team two pull off the upset?

ShadowFyre
Unless someone can prove vision can phase through at least one of team 1 then DC stomps all over this. Iron Man and Vision are badass in their own right and if you had even given them a couple days prep or something but as of right now Supes coulld potentially solo.

In the all new avengers comic its shown pretty clearly who their main 3 heavy hitters are. Thor and then Vision or Nova

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Unless someone can prove vision can phase through at least one of team 1 then DC stomps all over this. Iron Man and Vision are badass in their own right and if you had even given them a couple days prep or something but as of right now Supes coulld potentially solo.

In the all new avengers comic its shown pretty clearly who their main 3 heavy hitters are. Thor and then Vision or Nova

I think you are selling IM a bit short in the power department. If Vision can phase hurt Thor, he can do them. They won't be able to match power, but could they last long enough to run a diagnostic on Superman and exploit weakness?

basilisk
I think Visions phasing power could hurt WW and even Superman. Classic Vision's phasing hurt and even dropped guys like Thor and classic Hyperion. Both he and Iron Man are more formidable these days while IMO Supes is less so.

But Supes/WW should take a solid majority if they don't get careless.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by basilisk
I think Visions phasing power could hurt WW and even Superman. Classic Vision's phasing hurt and even dropped guys like Thor and classic Hyperion. Both he and Iron Man are more formidable these days while IMO Supes is less so.

But Supes/WW should take a solid majority if they don't get careless.

Right, I don't get why anyone would question the effectiveness of the phasing.

DarkSaint85
How does freezing work on Vision?

As DCnU Superman has faced a guy who phases, and froze him. Wonder how the Solar Jewel would affect him?

And I would take WW over Iron Man. Comics being what they are, mystical weaponry always seems to carve tech materials apart - and that's before the lasso comes into play.

One-Punch
Vision looked like he was giving Kang a run for his money in the current Avengers run recently. The same Kang who looked like he was overwhelming the Avengers with time manipulation.

ShadowFyre
Thats why I said if he phases, and with a slight bit of prep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.