Supeman Prime vs. Final form Ultron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
The Ultron that Kang's armies couldn't defeat in infinite futures. Take a good look at who he is tanking blasts from.

http://i.imgur.com/adNuRzX.png

Galan007
In Marvel, alternate futures=alternate realities--and those scans(from Avengers #06 (2010)) featured an alternate future. IOW, those weren't necessarily the 616 iterations of said characters.

Still very impressive, but Prime's energy-soak is >, imo.

carver9
Prime

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Galan007
In Marvel, alternate futures=alternate realities--and those scans(from Avengers #06 (2010)) featured an alternate future. IOW, those weren't necessarily the 616 iterations of said characters.

They were meant to be per the story. He wasn't beaten, he chose to lose. No one could challenge him whatsoever. He was made of Captain America's shield material.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Galan007

The combined blasts had NO effect on him. Kang who is arguably the most resourceful character in comics couldn't find any way to beat him using time manipulation.

Galan007
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
The combined blasts had NO effect on him. Kang who is arguably the most resourceful character in comics couldn't find any way to beat him using time manipulation. You might want to recheck the pages immediately following the ones you posted in the OP. wink

Anyway, I still believe withstanding universe-busting quantum energies, and tanking pure anti-matter are > feats, but that's just me...

Still going with Prime here. thumb up

bluewaterrider
I'm actually most impressed with the fact that MAGNETO is there and apparently can't do anything with the guy. I don't know how the rest of the story turns out, but if Magnus WAS given a legitimate chance, let alone with a team to help him coordinate assault against a being made of non-magic METAL ...

Bentley
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
The combined blasts had NO effect on him. Kang who is arguably the most resourceful character in comics couldn't find any way to beat him using time manipulation.

Kang did choose to attack Ultron at his peak and through conventional warfare (instead of attacking him when he was weaker or using time to retcon him). Even at that powerlevel Ultron was unable to stop Kang permanently, because when faced by the prospect of time breaking by Kang's manipulations Ultron decided to destroy itself instead of overcoming the Conqueror with his many resources.

This plot was just Kang trying to win on a videogame but failing to beat the AI kangbiscuits

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
I'm actually most impressed with the fact that MAGNETO is there and apparently can't do anything with the guy. I don't know how the rest of the story turns out, but if Magnus WAS given a legitimate chance, let alone with a team to help him coordinate assault against a being made of non-magic METAL ...

Magneto, Thor, Sentry, Spectrum, Ironman, Terrax, Doom, Surfer, Quasar, Kang and many others, all at once. It's unimaginable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.