Baleman vs Bronn(GOT)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inhuman
Baleman with Sword as seen in Batman Begins

Vs.

Bronn from Game of Thrones.

Both get a Valerian sword and the same light armor

Fight in khaleesi's arena.

Fight 1. Sword fight

Fight 2. H2H

Who wins?

Jmanghan
Wrong thread.

Baleman wins.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Wrong thread.

No your wrong.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kazenji
No your wrong. No u

Kazenji
Read the rules

tv shows are allowed.

Jmanghan
Screw the rules, I have money.

Kazenji
>.>

and i wonder why you get told off.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kazenji
>.>

and i wonder why you get told off. By who? Lay em out.

You didn't get any of those references, really?

FrothByte
Baleman loses... again.

relentless1
Balemans probably a better sword fighter than bronn...he fought liam neeson for christ sake the man was a jedi!

KingD19
And he lost against Ra's too.

Arachnid1
Bronn wins the sword fight.

Baleman wins the hand to hand fight.

TheVaultDweller
Bronn should win with swords. Baleman would probably take H2H, unless Bronn starts fighting dirty. I can easily see Bronn resorting to eye gouging and nutshots.

relentless1
he had Ras beat, he just sacrificed sure fitting for a killing stroke..

BruceSkywalker
Batfleck wins embarrasment big grin

Time-Immemorial
Bronn

FrothByte
Bronn wins the swordfight handily. He has far more experience than Bale in this plus OP mentions they are Valerian swords which I assume are longswords and not katanas, which Bruce would not be familiar with.

H2H eventually goes to Bronn when he bites off Bale's throat.

Jmanghan
Wasn't Baleman well-trained with a sword, though?

Like, he dueled legit Ninja's to a standstill in Batman Begins.

FrothByte
Wasn't Baleman well-trained with a sword, though?

Like, he dueled legit Ninja's to a standstill in Batman Begins.

He was trained, yes, but the sword is not his everyday weapon unlike Bronn.

Arachnid1
http://ci.memecdn.com/204/5641204.jpg

Inhuman
That was uncalled for

Adam Grimes
Batman takes the sword from him and shoves it up his stinkhole.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Batman takes the sword from him and shoves it up his stinkhole. Calm down. Actually make a point because these baseless statements are pathetic.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by quanchi112
Calm down. Actually make a point because these baseless statements are pathetic. You can put me on ignore if my posts ruffle your feathers that much, Nancy. sad

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Inhuman
That was uncalled for Im sry bby

quanchi112
You can put me on ignore if my posts ruffle your feathers that much, Nancy. sad I do not ignore anyone I am just doing my part to help the ignorant such as yourself.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by FrothByte
He was trained, yes, but the sword is not his everyday weapon unlike Bronn. Regardless of it being his everyday weapon, what we've seen from Bruce was more impressive then what we've seen from Bronn.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Im sry bby

http://i.imgur.com/SLRuE9c.gif

FrothByte
Regardless of it being his everyday weapon, what we've seen from Bruce was more impressive then what we've seen from Bronn.

Not really. I mean, what exactly has he done that was impressive? Bronn took on a fully armored knight with just a sword.

Jmanghan
Not really. I mean, what exactly has he done that was impressive? Bronn took on a fully armored knight with just a sword. He was the second best in all of the League of Shadows. The League of Shadows were highly trained Ninja-like guys whose combative ability with a sword and H2H were unmatched.

Bronn seems pretty good, but based on feats, Baleman has him beat.

FrothByte
The LOS ninjas were featless and were easily bested by a guy who only trained with them for a brief time.

Jmanghan
The LOS ninjas were featless and were easily bested by a guy who only trained with them for a brief time. Being featless, in a place where there is nothing but non-stop training using sword's and H2H, makes being featless pointless.

If anything, that should be a testament to Baleman's skill.

Bronn doesn't have any stand-out H2H feats, btw, Baleman absolutely schools him in that department.

quanchi112
Being featless, in a place where there is nothing but non-stop training using sword's and H2H, makes being featless pointless.

Bronn doesn't have any stand-out H2H feats, btw, Baleman absolutely schools him in that department. Nah, he beat some pansies who didn't really beat anyone. Baleman was skilled but so was Bronn along with being very crafty.

FrothByte
Being featless, in a place where there is nothing but non-stop training using sword's and H2H, makes being featless pointless.

Bronn doesn't have any stand-out H2H feats, btw, Baleman absolutely schools him in that department.

How do you know it's non-stop training? And even if it's non-stop training, who do they test their skills against? Sparring with each other is not the same as putting your life on the line in a duel or skirmish.

Bronn lives in a world where people live and die by the sword. Where melee fights are an everyday occurence. Bronn probably goes through more sword-fights in a month than Bruce ever did in his entire life.

Adam Grimes
I do not ignore anyone I am just doing my part to help the ignorant such as yourself. Control your emotions, Nancy.

NemeBro
Batman loses with a sword, but easily dominates Bronn in hand to hand.

quanchi112
Control your emotions, Nancy. You are just an ignorant little thing. Get better and then I'll allow you to post again here.

Adam Grimes
You are just an ignorant little thing. Get better and then I'll allow you to post again here. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.