Who is the weakest character in DC who could equal Thanos's...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Who is the weakest character in DC who could equal Thanos's performance against Odin during Blood and Thunder?

DarkSaint85
Deadman :-)

If not, Black Alice.

zopzop
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Deadman :-)

If not, Black Alice.
Not Deadman. Odin would obliterate him in a second. Black Alice shouldn't be included in the "weakest" category here. She apparently has no upper limit to the amount of magical energy she can absorb (she even got the Spectre).

DC's Trans Tier is harder to peg down than Marvels. So I don't know. I would have guessed Darkseid but that dude is all over the place showings wise.

Galan007
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Who is the weakest character in DC who could equal Thanos's performance against Odin during Blood and Thunder? There are several DC characters who could replicate getting stomped by Odin.

Ayo! g007_teehee

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by zopzop
Not Deadman. Odin would obliterate him in a second. Black Alice shouldn't be included in the "weakest" category here. She apparently has no upper limit to the amount of magical energy she can absorb (she even got the Spectre).

DC's Trans Tier is harder to peg down than Marvels. So I don't know. I would have guessed Darkseid but that dude is all over the place showings wise.

I'm assuming Odin only uses the same attacks as he did in B&T.

Philosophía
Captain Marvel.

Cogito
Probably someone like preboot Shazam

Prof. T.C McAbe
WW with hear gear.

quanchi112

Surtur
I'd actual argue that Black Alice could easily surpass the performance of Thanos against Odin. If she takes his power and then he is left powerless it's hard to see that fight going in Odin's favor. Whereas against Thanos Odin won and it only took him as long as it did because he didn't want to obliterate Asgard in the process.

TethAdamTheRock
Superboy Prime? or anti monitor?

KuRuPT Thanosi
We know it's not Superman.. that goes without saying

Anit-Monitor sounds about right!!

Ayo!! whistle

TethAdamTheRock
Lol

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by zopzop

Deadman can be multiversal stick out tongue

Stoic
Not sure if people recall that Odin casually one shot the Silver Surfer with literally no effort. Most physical characters of that tier probably aren't going to do much better than the Surfer did.

Surtur
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Superboy Prime? or anti monitor?

Odin would actually have to truly try against most versions of AM. Some versions he'd outright lose to.

Superboy Prime did laugh off Mordru's magic, but Odin is of a higher tier.

TethAdamTheRock
oh

Raisen
Maybe spectre. Maybe

DarkSaint85
SBP also laughed off Zauriel's sword, FWIW:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_kqDgI8t_jU/UPd8EFG_sYI/AAAAAAAAjwg/1TKBvGe8FMA/s1600/zauriel.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/tofastforgl.jpg

relentless1
Batman

Zack M
Sentinel.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Surtur
Odin would actually have to truly try against most versions of AM. Some versions he'd outright lose to.

Superboy Prime did laugh off Mordru's magic, but Odin is of a higher tier.
Odin is an insect compared to Anti Monitor.

Mordru is easily comparable to Odin in power. What are you talking about?

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Odin is an insect compared to Anti Monitor.

Mordru is easily comparable to Odin in power. What are you talking about? Untrue. Supergirl beat the shit out of him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.