Hyperion vs (Thor) Worthy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Hyperion vs the worthy,

who would win

ShadowFyre
In all out fight, with Mjolnir, Thor has a ton more options to win. If it went straight slugfest I would prib back Hype though. Everything on the table though and Thor edges him out 6/10

TethAdamTheRock
no i mean the worthy from thor, if he was in thors place in the fight

ShadowFyre
Oh, you mean vs. Angrir and Nul? He could replicate it to a degree. He couldnt kill Ben as easily but he should be able to bfr the Hulk the same.

And do you mean fight all 7 worthy at same time? Because no, he would get wrecked and badly.

TethAdamTheRock
not all worthy at the same time but one on one

Horrificus
Thor

carver9
It was said that Hulk was the most powerful of the worthy and Thor was smart enough to bfr him. With that said, if he takes that same approach then he should win. Anything else outside of that and he gets killed.

ShadowFyre
Carver, do you think he could have killed Ben as easily as Thor did? I just dont see him written as punching a whole through him the way Ben treated rulk and all.

ShadowFyre
And one at a time? I dont see him taking a majority over a worthy Hulk or Juggs, it wasnt explicit what kinda amps they had but its safe to bet that those two with amps should be a lot closer to trans level than hype is.

Stoic
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
And one at a time? I dont see him taking a majority over a worthy Hulk or Juggs, it wasnt explicit what kinda amps they had but its safe to bet that those two with amps should be a lot closer to trans level than hype is.

They were well beyond trans at least low end trans (in Hulk's case). Unless you see a trans level character physically crushing a weapon that rivaled Mjolnir in their hands. Nul would beat the life out of Hyperion.

carver9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Carver, do you think he could have killed Ben as easily as Thor did? I just dont see him written as punching a whole through him the way Ben treated rulk and all.

He's not killing Ben. I just realized this is Hyperion, I thought it was Thor. With that said, he loses.

Damborgson
He'd give them a good scrap at least.

Genii96
Thor did that to ben with a combo of a cheapshot and mjonir...give hyperion mjonir and he could replicate those,but with his fists? No he gts beaten to stupor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.