Vinyl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jaden101
From Martin Scorsese and Mick Jagger. Written by Terence Winter (Boardwalk Empire, The Sopranos)

The story of record companies in the 70's

Q_MIMaUS5XE

BruceSkywalker
watched the pilot ep, wasn't bad,,, I need to catch up on the few couple shows

queeq
Watched the first two episodes. It's okay. I wonder where they'll go with it.

Wasn't too impressed on the with Boardwalk Empire. Found it overall kinda boring despite great performances and look of the series.

Ascendancy
Welp, just saw this after I started a new thread. Loving the show so far. There are some elements of it that definitely play more like film than TV because of the amount of time they put into letting them develop, but I like the way that it's been.

The last two or three episodes have been excellent in terms of seeing more of who the characters are. It's dark in some places, funny in others, but always very realistic even when it throws in the surreal. One of my favorite shows of the moment. Very good exposition of the feeling that came from the era. The performances for both the characters and the musical acts are great. Alice Cooper, Hannibal, and David Bowie have been stand outs, but all the vignettes/acts have felt well-placed.

Looking forward to more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.