DCU EQUAL OF THANOS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who in DCU is equal to Thanos in terms of overall power..

This is standard Thanos no power ups..

Zack M
Synaar. And both were created by Starlin.

Raisen
Nobody

quanchi112
Nobody in DC will ever be the equal of Thanos.

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112

laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
laughing Dc is jelly of Thanos.

Raisen

This is a man who almost reads as many comics as i. It's hard to be so smart and unbiased isn't it

quanchi112
Originally posted by Raisen
This is a man who almost reads as many comics as i. It's hard to be so smart and unbiased isn't it We don't fit in with the common folk that's for sure.

Zack M
laughing out loud

Raisen
We don't fit in with the common folk that's for sure.

We have to stick together and create a clan to defend intelligence and unbiased thought.
We are two candles in a world of darkness and fagotry

the Darkone
Only person I can think of, would be despero and mongul Sr

zopzop
Originally posted by Raisen
We have to stick together and create a clan to defend intelligence and unbiased thought.
We are two candles in a world of darkness and fagotry
laughing

Combine Metron and Darkseid and you get DC's version of Thanos.

Zack M
Originally posted by zopzop
laughing

Combine Metron and Darkseid and you get DC's version of Thanos.

I think Darkseid's in another league now.

carver9
Darkseid

Diesldude
Originally posted by Zack M
Synaar. And both were created by Starlin.

Synnar at full power is probably greater than LT.

zopzop
Originally posted by Diesldude
Synnar at full power is probably greater than LT.
Synnar at full power would crush anyone and anything in Marvel except the Pre Retcon Beyonder.

quanchi112
I think Darkseid's in another league now. No, he will never live up to be Thanos. He's second rate.

the Darkone
Synnar is on a different level of power.

DCU Darkseid is too another level as well Anti-Monitor, these two are above Thanos period

quanchi112
Originally posted by the Darkone

DCU Darkseid is too another level as well Anti-Monitor, these two are above Thanos period You are just dead wrong. Context. Thanos is far more powerful than Darkseid. Justice League beat him.

Zack M

DCU Darkseid is too another level as well Anti-Monitor, these two are above Thanos period

Yeah, Thanos is sloppy seconds now. laughing out loud

the Darkone
Darkseid current is sky father or above that

Thanos is a solid high trans, DS is higher on the food chain to the point Anti-Monitor had destroy universe to battle DS that says a lot

SquallX
You are just dead wrong. Context. Thanos is far more powerful than Darkseid. Justice League beat him.

You're ignorant replies are getting stupider and stupider.

the Darkone
You're ignorant replies are getting stupider and stupider.

That's why he's is on my ignore list with his best friend h1a8

DarkSaint85
DS has no equal.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Mongul

Insane Titan
Metron

the Darkone
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
DS has no equal.

Um yes he does his name is Anti Monitor

prior to that I would say highfather, Yuga Khan is superior since he is a old God and none of DS powers would work on him

SquallX
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Metron

How? Nekron is an aspect of Death itself. Thanos has never been elevated to such a level as far am aware.

the Darkone
I would say Metron too, Metron would give Thanos a run for his money in the intelligence department. Thanos is above Mongul, I think Despero could be Thanos rival to a degree.

Insane Titan
How? Nekron is an aspect of Death itself. Thanos has never been elevated to such a level as far am aware. do you even read comics ?

DarkSaint85
Um yes he does his name is Anti Monitor

prior to that I would say highfather, Yuga Khan is superior since he is a old God and none of DS powers would work on him

Lies.

DS is greater than all.

Badabing
Thanos lost to Squirrel Girl. B'dg is a Green Lantern squirrel. So Thanos is below B'dg. dursquirrel

SquallX
Originally posted by Insane Titan
do you even read comics ?

Yeah, i know exactly who Nekron, and no way shape or form does Thanos serve the same role as him.

quanchi112
You're ignorant replies are getting stupider and stupider. Your. You couldn't even make it through one sentence before you committed a no no. Not my fault DC reeks of Thanos envy throughout their multiverse.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Mongul Ignorance.

Zack M
More like Mongul Jr. laughing out loud

quanchi112
More like Mongul Jr. laughing out loud Based on ?

Thanos is the current cinematic big bad in which it'll take around 9 years to see the culmination hit the big screen. In comics he's been doing in for decades. He didn't need reboots to erase his shame like Darkseid.

Zack M
Onimar Synn.

quanchi112
Darkseid current is sky father or above that

Thanos is a solid high trans, DS is higher on the food chain to the point Anti-Monitor had destroy universe to battle DS that says a lot Iyo not mine.

the Darkone
Lies.

DS is greater than all.

That's why AM killed him wink ,

This version of Darksied is too powerful for Thanos, death would have to give Thanos some serious upgrade. Thanos would've got smashed by anti monitor, only people I see being Thanos equal would be despero, Merton, omnimar synn not current DS or AM

Insane Titan
Yeah, i know exactly who Nekron, and no way shape or form does Thanos serve the same role as him. Seeing as I said METRON you retard, you should learn to read.

Stoic
Darkseid is most likely DC's version of Thanos IMO. Regardless of power level, because Thanos is also destined to become more powerful than Odin and several other higher up entities in Marvel. Of course he doesn't fit the mold perfectly, but then again outright plagiarism is really cheesy. I can also see how Thanos resembles Synnar like Zack M suggested, but like Darkseid's comparison to Thanos, they represent two completely different sources.

Khazra Reborn

This version of Darksied is too powerful for Thanos, death would have to give Thanos some serious upgrade. Thanos would've got smashed by anti monitor, only people I see being Thanos equal would be despero, Merton, omnimar synn not current DS or AM

AM didn't kill Darkseid, The Black Racer did.

DarkSaint85

Doesn't matter.

DS is the greatest. Even a mod, posting after me, did not refute it.

Supermex
Who do you believe in Dc is Thanos's equal in terms of power level of all DC Villains.

DarkSaint85
Pied Piper.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/51421/4504118-1972652587-31928.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11111/111119340/3619192-5473128438-31510.png

the Darkone
Doesn't matter.

DS is the greatest. Even a mod, posting after me, did not refute it.

And who controlled the black racer wink

DarkSaint85
And who controlled the black racer wink

I thought you'd realise by now.

I don't care one whit about Darkseid, that loser.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.