Who is the "New ally" to help the Ghost/Ahsoka?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
http://www.starwarsunderworld.com/2016/02/descriptions-for-final-episodes-of-star.html?m=1

In the description for Twilight of the apprentice, we see the mention of Ahsoka/Kanan and the Ghost crew meeting a new ally against Vader/The Inquisitors. Unless they're meaning in the context of assisting the The host crew, who do you think would help then fight against Vader? Could it be Kallus, Maul, or Ben Kenobi? If it isn't any of those three in your mind who do you believe it to be, and how does Old master Maul fit into he plot?

Fated Xtasy
Maul.

Emperordmb
DAWTH MAWL

|King Joker|
Maul is probably the only one it could be... but, wouldn't Ahsoka be like "Hey, that's Darth Maul, he's probably really ****ing dangerous and, you know, evil - let's steer clear"?

Darth Abonis
Its most likely Maul. I for one, don't know why he'd help light siders, but I hope he doesn't turn good and join the rebels

Emperordmb
He's probably not. He had his creepy vibe going on.

Can you imagine how stupid it would be if Ezra gave some little speech about the importance of helping other people or some shit and Maul turned good though?

ares834
Rebels isn't Naruto.

And if it is Maul, hopefully they kill him off.

|King Joker|
Nah, killing him off after only being in two episodes would be dumb.

redpill
snoke

ares834
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Nah, killing him off after only being in two episodes would be dumb.

Nah. That's two more episode then he should have been in the first place.

redpill
Originally posted by ares834

im not a fan of bringing him back and
i'm not a fan of anakin having ahoska as an apprentice while still obi wan apprentice.

in EU i'm not a fan of brining back sidious

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by ares834
Tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.