Atris vs. Sirak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Fight takes place on neutral ground

Fated Xtasy
Atris easily she uh...she um.. exists? Therefore> Sirak

Emperordmb
Depends on the degree to which Atris can apply Force drain in combat, because they both have lightning and I'm more impressed with Sirak as a duelist.

Tondemonai
Dark side Atris definitely wins. Goody-goody Jedi Atris takes a slight majority.

Syndicate
Atris.

The Ellimist
up

SunRazer
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Depends on the degree to which Atris can apply Force drain in combat, because they both have lightning and I'm more impressed with Sirak as a duelist.

Atris' Lightning is much better, lol. She can summon Storms, whereas, IIRC, Sirak couldn't even maintain a stream.

How is Sirak better as a duelist? Atris was a lightsaber virtuoso in an age of master duelists, and was better than a Jedi considered to be the greatest of Jedi warriors - this was before she studied teachings of combat and the Force from dozens of Sith holocrons. On top of that, she's a proficient user of Juyo, which makes her a master of at least two other lightsaber forms, and one of the most skilled Force users.

And then there's the fact that she stalemated Brianna, who had just blitzed all of the other Handmaidens, who were all better than pre-Jedi Brianna, who was already an exceptional combatant, martial artist, and had Battle Precognition.

Atris slaughters.

carthage
Atris curbs

TheKnight
Originally posted by carthage
Atris curbs

Carthage siding with a Kotor character, I can't believe it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.