Star Wars Feat Readings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syndicate
Hello all. I've recently gone on a splurge and bought a veritable mountain of Star Wars books. Since I'm going to be reading through them all anyways I thought I might as well go through and list all the solid feats I encounter during my reading.

First off, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Syndicate
bought

What an honest citizen.

Syndicate
To be fair I got it all at my cheap bookstore for like 10 dollars.

cs_zoltan
To be fair I got it all at my cheap bookstore for like 10 dollars.

That's still 10 dollars more than what I "paid" for my books.

Syndicate
What can I say I like the feel of them in my hands.

ILS
It's nice to collect sometimes. If I like a book I usually buy it, if not I'll just download it for feats/context.

Nice thread Beezle, look forward to seeing your findings...

Syndicate
Thank you ILS.

cs_zoltan
What can I say I like the feel of them in my hands.

That's what she said.

Syndicate
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
That's what she said.

It's also what I said.

Syndicate
Well might as well get off my butt and start posting my thoughts. Found something interesting near the beginning.

"Never once in all the days they had sparred together, with lightsaber, telekinesis, or suggestion, had the Dark Lord offered a single word of encouragement."

So apparently Vader not only sparred with Galen in a dueling sense but also in regards to TK and ( if I'm reading this correctly ) telepathy.

Syndicate
"Behind his eyelids he pictured again the clean, cleansing heat of the lightsaber. He had brushed his skin against it many times, defying the pain, and taken numerous small wounds while dueling with his master."

There's that pain tolerance quote I've been looking for...

Syndicate
"Even as he mulled over this new development, a familiar snap-hiss sounded to his right and a glowing blue white blade sprang into life in a dark corner of the hangar."

Just wanted to make a brief note here about PROXY. In this particular scene he's imitating Obi Wan Kenobi, as the story progresses we see that PROXY has several notable imitations of famous/infamous figures from throughout Galactic History and some not so well known figures that the Rule of Two line had knowledge on, a notable example of this being Maul. I don't think it's much of a stretch to say that PROXY has programs of all notable Jedi of General rank and beyond during the Clone Wars era along with many of the notable Jedi throughout history. Since Proxy also had access to the Maul program I'd say he'd definitely have access to figures like Dooku, Grievous, Ventress and the other dark side acolyte's of this era. I also believe this would apply for all Sith in the Bane line and many notable Sith throughout history that Sidious and Vader would have knowledge on. Anyways rant over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.